Shelybear

DC calendar

Lol July that's my zombie OC, Rae. smile.gif There're some edges of the dragon with red bits; is that intentional? Cause it's quite eye-catching xd.png

Lol July that's my zombie OC, Rae. smile.gif There're some edges of the dragon with red bits; is that intentional? Cause it's quite eye-catching xd.png

Thanks for reminder. I guess that's light effect intentional made by its artist, yep which is not suitable for the lightening effect I made. I'll see if I have time to fix it later but for now, I must go.<3

Oh after replying I can see the calendar!!

They are soooooooo pretty and I love the March/September ones biggrin.gif

Will there be new updates for Oct, Nov, and Dec?

extraordinary!

So beautiful ~~~

Why I see this post so late...>.<

Awww thank you for liking these<3

At least you're not too late to use them. Enjoy!

Oh after replying I can see the calendar!!

They are soooooooo pretty and I love the March/September ones  biggrin.gif

Will there be new updates for Oct, Nov, and Dec?

Thank you!

Surely there will be. But I'm not going to post them so early as I always update the thread when the next month is just days away. Keep an eye on here<3

Aww... April, June and August are just ADORABLE!  laugh.gif

Thanks<3 Roon's dragons are soooo cute. I'm so lucky to have her permission x3

Edited by Shelybear

Sorry for forgetting to add the new pics for October. Now it comes.

Since Oct is kinda related to Halloween, I made it halloween-like. I know sunset is not created to represent halloween, though. But this one, the face gave me the impression like: oh I could do this for Oct and its smile is suitable for Halloween. <3

And just make myself a memo: I'm going to use the fighting black and white for Nov and Nebula for Dec.

It's been too long for me to remember when and who I've asked for permission and who exactly gave me the permission... Sorry for that x.x The only thing I can ensure is that for next two I do have the permission.

I'm wondering whether I got the permission to use the "reading with me Mint" pic. x.x

Updated for December!

Christmas atmosphereeeeeeeee and snoooooowflakes!

Merry Christmas to everyone <3

I love these <3

For 2015 I'm wondering if you would be interested in partnering up with me to make a version of a calendar with my minimalist wallpapers of DC dragons?

I love these <3

For 2015 I'm wondering if you would be interested in partnering up with me to make a version of a calendar with my minimalist wallpapers of DC dragons?

Yeah sure! Definitely! Why not?

Just to confirm that... You're going to draw and I edit/photoshop them to be calendar, right?

Oh my gosh these calendars are amazing! ohmy.gif

Yes! But I guess people on the forums can decide which dragons would be for each month.

It sounds even better!!