angelicdragonpuppy

Improve Prize Breeding Ratios

I definitely don't see Brazen as a "money printer", given that I don't trade his offspring. His value comes entirely from the fact that I won him in the very first raffle and he was one of 30 CB bronze tinsels ever in existence. I would much rather see an increased chance of producing more 2nd gens than I would like to see the pool of CB tinsels expanded, as it is my firm belief that it undermines the value of the first prize dragons and then those won thereafter.

Still, with the issue of having a lack in 2nd gen production, this is really the only way I think all parties could be content with an increase of said 2nd gens.

I definitely don't see Brazen as a "money printer", given that I don't trade his offspring. His value comes entirely from the fact that I won him in the very first raffle and he was one of 30 CB bronze tinsels ever in existence. I would much rather see an increased chance of producing more 2nd gens than I would like to see the pool of CB tinsels expanded, as it is my firm belief that it undermines the value of the first prize dragons and then those won thereafter.

Still, with the issue of having a lack in 2nd gen production, this is really the only way I think all parties could be content with an increase of said 2nd gens.

Just because you don't doesn't change the fact that your CB Bronze tinsel, in other hands, could be used exactly that way. A rose is a rose is a rose, regardless of if its growing in the flower gardens of Royalty or on compost in a garbage dump. Its still a rose. And a CB Prize is still by far and away the absolutely most valuable dragon in the game, and you could increase the current population by 10 times and you still will have the absolutely most exclusive dragon in what is supposed to be a collecting game. I don't expect to convince you, since you view it as going from 1/30 to 1/60 whereas most of the rest of the people seem to view it as going from 30/10,000+ to 60/10,000+. Or even 120/10,000. So in theory, yes your CB Bronze is a little less valuable than he used to be. In practice? The trade value of his offspring (had you chosen to trade them) hasn't changed in any measurable amount. Actually I think its gone up, because CB Prize breeding has gotten worst, not better, despite more CBs.

And yes, I do agree that increasing the Prize producing of the CB Prizes is the best way to fix the problem, but it'll still leave the long term one of CB Prizes eventually vanishing from the game. Which is what the other thread is aimed at solving.

Cheers!

C4.

Just because you don't doesn't change the fact that your CB Bronze tinsel, in other hands, could be used exactly that way. A rose is a rose is a rose, regardless of if its growing in the flower gardens of Royalty or on compost in a garbage dump. Its still a rose. And a CB Prize is still by far and away the absolutely most valuable dragon in the game, and you could increase the current population by 10 times and you still will have the absolutely most exclusive dragon in what is supposed to be a collecting game. I don't expect to convince you, since you view it as going from 1/30 to 1/60 whereas most of the rest of the people seem to view it as going from 30/10,000+ to 60/10,000+. Or even 120/10,000. So in theory, yes your CB Bronze is a little less valuable than he used to be. In practice? The trade value of his offspring (had you chosen to trade them) hasn't changed in any measurable amount. Actually I think its gone up, because CB Prize breeding has gotten worst, not better, despite more CBs.

And yes, I do agree that increasing the Prize producing of the CB Prizes is the best way to fix the problem, but it'll still leave the long term one of CB Prizes eventually vanishing from the game. Which is what the other thread is aimed at solving.

Cheers!

C4.

I mostly meant my money maker comment at the above post. Of course I know other CB prize owners use their prizes for just that, but I wanted to make note that not all of us see them in that way. I don't let Brazen's 2nd gen offspring influence the "marketplace" of DC because I want everyone at a fair chance of getting a 2nd tinsel, regardless if they have 3000 CB metals or 0.

I understand and acknowledge that he is absolutely capable of doing so and I could ask for whatever I wanted IF I so desired to do that.

However the point still stands that I don't, I won't, and I will continue to argue that we CB prize owners are not entirely selfish to the core.

That's all I meant to say.

I mostly meant my money maker comment at the above post. Of course I know other CB prize owners use their prizes for just that, but I wanted to make note that not all of us see them in that way. I don't let Brazen's 2nd gen offspring influence the "marketplace" of DC because I want everyone at a fair chance of getting a 2nd tinsel, regardless if they have 3000 CB metals or 0.

I understand and acknowledge that he is absolutely capable of doing so and I could ask for whatever I wanted IF I so desired to do that.

However the point still stands that I don't, I won't, and I will continue to argue that we CB prize owners are not entirely selfish to the core.

That's all I meant to say.

lol I don't think I've ever seen a post that said all CB Prize owners are greedy / selfish. I have however seen a ton of posts going the other way:

That lineage collectors are both "selfish", "greedy", and "entitled" for wanting a 2nd gen.

Syphoneira, angelicdragonpuppy, myself, and many others have been labeled exactly that: greedy and entitled for wanting a 2nd gen to use in lineages. And we aren't. So... Those telling us to just "deal" with never getting a 2nd gen are telling us how to play the game, and that gets extremely frustrating after a while.

The truth is, many of the CB Prize owners are nice people who don't charge all that much for 2nd gens, but who just don't have 2nd gens to distribute. There've been several CB Prize owners in there, longing for a CB Prize breeding ratio increase.

The repeated references toward money printers aren't toward your own policies: they are directed at how the Prize breeds have taken complete control of the market. Some people, and you seem to be one of them as well, want to break the stranglehold Prizes have on the market. The question is what is the best way, and I once quoted Hanlon's razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Basically, people can have the best intentions in the world, but can still come up with a solution that will make the problem worst, instead of better.

As for your letting Brazen influence the market... His very existence as a highly exclusive rare influences it, and even if you and every single other CB Bronze Tinsel owner got together and tried, you wouldn't be able to change that. The problem isn't and never has been with the CB Prize owners or how much they "charge" (or in many cases, don't): its with how abysmally the CBs reproduce themselves and the extraordinarily small number of them in comparison to the active userbase.

The fact remains: So long as its nearly impossible for most people to even dream of even one 2nd gen Prize, then the CB Prizes WILL collectively control the market.

Cheers!

C4.

lol I don't think I've ever seen a post that said all CB Prize owners are greedy / selfish. I have however seen a ton of posts going the other way:

That lineage collectors are both "selfish", "greedy", and "entitled" for wanting a 2nd gen.

Syphoneira, angelicdragonpuppy, myself, and many others have been labeled exactly that: greedy and entitled for wanting a 2nd gen to use in lineages. And we aren't. So... Those telling us to just "deal" with never getting a 2nd gen are telling us how to play the game, and that gets extremely frustrating after a while.

The truth is, many of the CB Prize owners are nice people who don't charge all that much for 2nd gens, but who just don't have 2nd gens to distribute. There've been several CB Prize owners in there, longing for a CB Prize breeding ratio increase.

The repeated references toward money printers aren't toward your own policies: they are directed at how the Prize breeds have taken complete control of the market. Some people, and you seem to be one of them as well, want to break the stranglehold Prizes have on the market. The question is what is the best way, and I once quoted Hanlon's razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Basically, people can have the best intentions in the world, but can still come up with a solution that will make the problem worst, instead of better.

As for your letting Brazen influence the market... His very existence as a highly exclusive rare influences it, and even if you and every single other CB Bronze Tinsel owner got together and tried, you wouldn't be able to change that. The problem isn't and never has been with the CB Prize owners or how much they "charge" (or in many cases, don't): its with how abysmally the CBs reproduce themselves and the extraordinarily small number of them in comparison to the active userbase.

The fact remains: So long as its nearly impossible for most people to even dream of even one 2nd gen Prize, then the CB Prizes WILL collectively control the market.

Cheers!

C4.

No, I've seen a few posts that imply that some of the CB owners are greedy, and act as if our "celebrity" status makes us horrible people.

I don't think anyone is greedy for wanting a 2nd gen. Simply wanting a certain kind of dragon isn't greedy. What I don't think is right, however, is to continue to expand the CB pool of existing prizes. I would love to be able to increase the amount of 2nd gens available to those who want them, and even current prizes as HM prizes, but I don't want to see an influx of CB tinsels anymore and I don't think that's the right way to go about solving the issue of the tinsel rarity.

And yes I figured the references toward the money makers was not aimed directly at me. I was taking the statement and putting up my own personal experience.

His existence may influence, yes, but the fact that his offspring are not exclusive to those who can only afford them breaks the chain of thought that only those "rich" enough to trade can only get them. That was the point of my comment.

His existence may influence, yes, but the fact that his offspring are not exclusive to those who can only afford them breaks the chain of thought that only those "rich" enough to trade can only get them. That was the point of my comment.

You're overlooking one simply point: demand. even though your 2gs might cost nothing, a collector WILL throw everything they have at the 2g owner to get at least a 3g. If that everything happens to be multiple metals - so be it.

So even by gifting out instead of trading, you do nothing against the demand - you can't actually. Demand is there, and as trading threads show, demand for shiny metallics is HUGE. Thus, conclusio: the CB Prize population is thoroughly underpopulated.

Whether any prize owner view their CB prizes as money printers is out of the concern of my post. True, those who don't may not go as far as significantly benefiting from having its breeding improved like I suggested, but they still don't lose anything from this suggestion.

And from a market standpoint, CB Prizes are undisputedly money printers. 2nd gen prize breeding requires little to no effort to operate once you get your hands on a CB (as opposed to catching CB metals or making NDs), while pumping out trading credits of insanely-high value (higher than said CB metals and NDs) on a fairly regular basis.

Edited by CNR4806

Whether any prize owner view their CB prizes as money printers is out of the concern of my post. True, those who don't may not go as far as significantly benefiting from having its breeding improved like I suggested, but they still don't lose anything from this suggestion.

And from a market standpoint, CB Prizes are undisputedly money printers. 2nd gen prize breeding requires little to no effort to operate once you get your hands on a CB (as opposed to catching CB metals or making NDs), while pumping out trading credits of insanely-high value (higher than said CB metals and NDs) on a fairly regular basis.

Lol, if the CB Prizes had been pumping out 2nd gens on a fairly regular basis, and the 2nd and 3rd gens had been also doing so in turn, the situation mightn't be quite as desperate as it is.

The very fact that we're all taking about DC as a 'market' and dragons as 'money-makers' demonstrates the amount of dysfunction affecting the site, because our language describes what a scarcity situation is making of a wonderful family pet dragon collecting site and community which attracted people because it wasn't about 'stockmarket trading/getting rich', but about the dragons we liked and wanted to collect/breed/gift/trade, and the community we did it in.

Lol, if the CB Prizes had been pumping out 2nd gens on a fairly regular basis, and the 2nd and 3rd gens had been also doing so in turn, the situation mightn't be quite as desperate as it is.

The very fact that we're all taking about DC as a 'market' and dragons as 'money-makers' demonstrates the amount of dysfunction affecting the site, because our language describes what a scarcity situation is making of a wonderful family pet dragon collecting site and community which attracted people because it wasn't about 'stockmarket trading/getting rich', but about the dragons we liked and wanted to collect/breed/gift/trade, and the community we did it in.

QFT.

I wish we could get some feedback from TJ about increasing the breeding rates of CB Prizes, or splitting them out of the ratios completely. Something! But I think the only think he's actually commented on in this thread is that Prizes produce more eggs than some commons?

I find that super easy to believe.... Not because Prizes are "commons" but because some commons are horribly under-bred. *winces at memory of 10+ Seragammas from a Seragamma x Terrae line, and weeks of Olives from Olive x Albino, and a reported 60 Black Teas.... from Pebbles. Now why a breed as nice as Seragammas would be so under-utilitzed is a strange question. I'd have expected them to be bred often, they are quite nice. Certainly enough that they'd produce on parity with other commons. Black Teas I can understand, they are an... odd shade of pink, and hard to compliment.

So:

TJ, could you comment on if you'll consider increasing the breeding rate of the CB Prizes? Or some direction on what you like / don't like, so the discussion can work on a solution?

I feel, as I always have, that shifting the breeding rates of the low gen Prizes is the best way to start to ease the situation.

Cheers!

C4.

What do you mean by prize?

Shimmers, Tinsels, and any hypothetical future dragons that are offered as prizes in the raffle.

So:

TJ, could you comment on if you'll consider increasing the breeding rate of the CB Prizes? Or some direction on what you like / don't like, so the discussion can work on a solution?

I can't speak for TJ, but I do not see the problem with the way things are currently.

2nd gen prize breeding requires little to no effort to operate once you get your hands on a CB (as opposed to catching CB metals or making NDs), while pumping out trading credits of insanely-high value (higher than said CB metals and NDs) on a fairly regular basis.

No effort, huh? Would you like a second gen right now, then?

I'm sorry, but I can't. Not even if I wanted to. I can't even breed myself one so far, with two prizefails and a mate reject.

It's kind of hard to be a "money printer" when the so-called machine is always getting jammed or running out of ink.

And by the way, I haven't took a single offer for multiple rares, and not all prize owners even do. My shimmer trades consist of one for myself, one for my love, scroll completion help, and commons from spriter's alts.

And the shimmerfails? 1-3 valentine hatchlings so far.

Such wealth.

I'm not complaining about owning one; my shiny brings me great joy. But it's hard to spread that joy with the poor breeding ratios. It's not even about the "effort" I have to put into it.

Once again, everyone has decided, whether intentionally or not, that the best idea is to reply to an irrelevant remark of my post instead of my point for the suggestion.

It gets especially hilarious considering I'm arguing for the suggestion.

And yes, I still view them as money printers because that's all they are in my eyes. Perhaps excluding the fact that they are probably the best tool to make little girls cry by breeding them with inbred mints.

Edited by CNR4806

I actually do see the problem with the way they are breeding. Many of those aching for at the very least a 2nd gen stalk many prize dragons and as such are the best to say if there is a good 'market' of them out there. I actually trust them in that because they are interested and passionate about getting a 2nd gen and as such are more attentive to the flux in breeding ratio and how it affects them.

I never really paid much attention to how they bred and such because I always kept tabs on the Community Departure Thread, where many generous ladies and gentlemen post low to high gen eggs, pretty lineage or not. Most of the prize offspring I have managed to nab have come from there but are all high gen which to some extent never really bothered me. I can't use them to trade for anything nice but Oh well I will some how find a way.

With having won this latest raffle, thoughts of using it for my gain did appear in my mind, but when I thought about it long and hard I felt bad. I love my little tinsel, I want to spread the joy he brings to me for not only being exclusive but shiny and rare. As shiny hazard sign has mentioned, I would love to much rather spread the 2nd gens than increase CB and devalue the prizes as the prizes. As CNR4806, us prize winners benefit from a breeding increase. an increase of a 50/50 breeding chance, and more often than not accepting a partner would be nice. I want to try and gift as many 2nd gens to people so they can do what they wish, and if all us prize breeders can breed our dragons true more often than not, we can help lineage builders get what they need more often. Prize winners can gen swap as well, and in this way they can still be rare due to the small pool of CB parents, but not so much that people have to wait months to a year to get a shiny offspring.

Edited by AnanoKimi

"Months to a year". The wait, my dear, is actually *years*, plural. Some have been waiting on lists since Tinsels were first released, 3 years ago, and they weren't that far down said lists. Take a close look at the progeny of the original CB Tinsels. All of the CB Gold Tinsels are still active, shockingly. And over the last year... They've produced a pitiful amount of 2nd gens.

The only other quibble I have with your post is the "devaluing" of the CBs, seeing as how:

1. They are already such a miniscule part of the total dragon population / userbase that even quadrupling their numbers won't noticeably decrease their actual rarity with regards to the userbase.

2. There are so few of them currently that loosing even one has a huge impact.

For instance, as far as trading goes, the entire 2nd year of CB Gold Tinsels might as well not exist. There's not a single active Gold Tinsel from that year, only one has more than a half-dozen offspring, at least one has NO offspring, and I'd be shocked if there are more than 3 or 4 from the Silvers and Bronzes of that year who are still active. That's their prerogative, to be sure. But quite literally, there are currently only 4 female Gold Tinsels and 1 male Gold Tinsel, excluding the 10 new ones, to even produce 2nd gens. I strongly suspect that we'll loose very heavily from the 10 new ones, as well. The first year, the one where all are still active, was a contest. The 2nd year was a raffle. This year was a raffle. I will be surprised if, a year from now, even 5 of the new CB Golds are still being bred.

Of the new CB Tinsel Golds, only 4 are male. Even if all 4 stay active (unlikely based on what happened to the year 2 Tinsels), and so does Apollo, there are literally not enough CB male Gold Tinsels to produce a 5th gen male Gold Tinsel checker. There is barely enough to produce a FOURTH gen! They just don't exist! (actually I think even including the 2nd year there aren't enough for a 5th gen, that requires 8).

So while I think upping the breeding limits is necessary, the CB Gold Tinsels are hanging by 5 small threads. Snip them, and the Gold Tinsel will be joining the Dodo bird. I do not understand some Prizes owners wanting exclusivity to the point of driving CB Prizes to extinction.

Edited by cyradis4

I can't speak for TJ, but I do not see the problem with the way things are currently.

I am actually surprised that TJ hasn't closed all prize dragon-related suggestion threads yet.

I am actually surprised that TJ hasn't closed all prize dragon-related suggestion threads yet.

I think TJ recognises that there's a problem, although obviously I have no idea as to whether he realizes the extent of it.

He knows about the data side and whatever he's aiming to achieve; all we can do is our best to ensure that he has opportunity to understand the human effects, which will, however, also be reflected in the reduction of fanaticism and daily attendance over time and discouragement regarding various such issues among even some of the longer-term addicts here, with a number of once-regular people now seemingly showing up only for Releases/Events and apparently a fair number of people not making it even for those. sad.gif

Edit: hi, CNR4806,

just to mention, people (I, at least,) commented on the low breeding question because that's a main issue burning in our minds and affecting us all - not jumping on you, and sorry if it seemed so - just responding to the mention of the issue.

The low breeding rate is also something that I expect all, or virtually all, of us, and especially owners/listers/people who could get on lists with a better breeding rate so they'd move, etc., would like to see fixed as of several years ago.

A significant increase in the breeding rate, coupled with the ability for multi-clutching, (as in the suggestion many of us adore about diminishing rates of multi-clutches from maximum at CB to 3rd gens having the potential for 2 eggs in a clutch,) would at least bring some slight alleviation to the issue, even if most benefiting owners/listers, and far more rarely somebody in the community making a lucky AP grab, so we're going to argue for that as hard as we can, although the multi-clutching doesn't appeal to all owners as does a simple increase in the Prize breeding rate.

Edited by Syphoneira

For instance, as far as trading goes, the entire 2nd year of CB Gold Tinsels might as well not exist. There's not a single active Gold Tinsel from that year, only one has more than a half-dozen offspring, at least one has NO offspring, and I'd be shocked if there are more than 3 or 4 from the Silvers and Bronzes of that year who are still active. That's their prerogative, to be sure. But quite literally, there are currently only 4 female Gold Tinsels and 1 male Gold Tinsel, excluding the 10 new ones, to even produce 2nd gens. I strongly suspect that we'll loose very heavily from the 10 new ones, as well. The first year, the one where all are still active, was a contest. The 2nd year was a raffle. This year was a raffle. I will be surprised if, a year from now, even 5 of the new CB Golds are still being bred.

Of the new CB Tinsel Golds, only 4 are male. Even if all 4 stay active (unlikely based on what happened to the year 2 Tinsels), and so does Apollo, there are literally not enough CB male Gold Tinsels to produce a 5th gen male Gold Tinsel checker. There is barely enough to produce a FOURTH gen! They just don't exist! (actually I think even including the 2nd year there aren't enough for a 5th gen, that requires 8).

So while I think upping the breeding limits is necessary, the CB Gold Tinsels are hanging by 5 small threads. Snip them, and the Gold Tinsel will be joining the Dodo bird. I do not understand some Prizes owners wanting exclusivity to the point of driving CB Prizes to extinction.

Been reading a lot of these suggestion threads and this is the first thing I've read that makes sense.

A significant increase in the breeding rate, coupled with the ability for multi-clutching, (as in the suggestion many of us adore about diminishing rates of multi-clutches from maximum at CB to 3rd gens having the potential for 2 eggs in a clutch,) would at least bring some slight alleviation to the issue.

I wouldn't breed mine if there was a multiclutch. (outside of holidays). I have 1 second gen, and I would not breed it at all if this was the case. If I had a CB, then I would not breed it at all. Multi-clutch is not the answer.

I wouldn't breed mine if there was a multiclutch. (outside of holidays). I have 1 second gen, and I would not breed it at all if this was the case. If I had a CB, then I would not breed it at all. Multi-clutch is not the answer.

Then you'd miss out on gifting, lineage making, and trading while other people get those ratio spots.

Seriously, multiclutch used to be the standard, I don't see what reason there is to get in such a pickle over it (although I still think rare multiclutch for all dragons would work best, or a scroll wide multiclutch BSA).

I guess I can sort of see a reason to object if prizes are singled out exclusively but with the other two there should be zero cause to complain.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I think the biggest reason for this is because of that drop rate in breeding. The stress of it all, trying to gift and then going from a somewhat decent-ish breeding ratio to suddenly getting little to nothing at all. Personally if 3 years from now my tinsel was still breeding squat, I too would just up and give up. I don't blame them and really if this had been thought of before hand we might not even have this problem at hand which is not just the lack of CB but the fact that they breed so utterly and terrifying poor that its simply just disheartening to try.

If from a get go the breeding had been given a decent chance to spread and build up then maybe we would have a happier community and even happier prize winners. On top of that, if breeding had been made to some extent easy from the beginning, 2nd gens and their offspring might have been able to spread fast enough that as the demand rose, they could be used for trading but not to the extreme they are now. I mean if a 2nd gen is available, not easily, but still available, then its value is still great but not to a point where it's ridiculous. This evens out the ability to obtain one over time.

Now this makes me a tad angry but over all sad. This comment seems very selfish of you. Do you not want other to have the same luck and over all pleasure of owning a low gen? Or is it the possibility of lower profits from it? Those are the possibilities that come to mind. Either you are afraid that multiclutching will increase the low gen population thus decreasing the value for which you can trade it for, or you simply just wanna keep all the babies to your self. I do not see why multiclutching would be a bad thing? It will be an excellent way for prize breeders to keep an egg to gift, and leave anywhere between 1-3 extra babies that a lucky someone in the AP can nab for them selves, squee over, and hopefully make more lovely babies to spread about. Even if they don't breed responsibly, you can't control how everyone breeds their dragons, and you can't keep all the babies to your self to only give to responsible breeders all the time. Doing things like that only hinders what everyone here is trying to solve.

New Note: Sorry, I agree with angelicdragonpuppy that multiclutching should not be only for the prize dragons though. I would love to see most if not all of my dragons make lots and lots of babies, and considering how the AP no longer blocks the cave, then this won't really affect anyone.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Now this makes me a tad angry but over all sad. This comment seems very selfish of you. Do you not want other to have the same luck and over all pleasure of owning a low gen? Or is it the possibility of lower profits from it? Those are the possibilities that come to mind. Either you are afraid that multiclutching will increase the low gen population thus decreasing the value for which you can trade it for, or you simply just wanna keep all the babies to your self.

I reply because I would do the same thing like Starscream, I would stop breeding. I also have one 2nd-gen.

Do you not want other to have the same luck and over all pleasure of owning a low gen?

Yes, I do want other people to have a low-gen and this is why I will trade my 3rd-gens only with people who do not have any low-gens, without demanding any CB Metals or NDs - after I finish breeding it for myself. I'm sick of the same people getting everything they want/need and more because they are rich enough or master in the arts of "a**-kissing" and I am sick of the "market" full with prize demands.

I really didn't pay much for my 2nd-gen and I guess I was just very lucky to get it and I want other players to have such luck, too.

This is why I decided I want to be different from all these low-gen prize collectors who do nothing else than sitting on their prizes and using them as money machines.

What I do not want is the same people who already own many low-gens getting more visual money they can use or "just another low-gen yawn they can put to their other low-gens on their scroll yawn yawn", from the AP.

I want to know who gets my eggs and I want them to go to people who'd appreciate and keep them, without trading them and/or killing them rolleyes.gif

Well this might be a stretch and TJ can throw a Rock Dragon egg at my head for saying this... but... why not have control over these multiclutched eggs... I know this can lead to hoarding and what not but...

Instead of keeping them, we are given two options, Abandon the extra eggs, or allow our magis to hold them in transfer trades. Any trades cancelled would auto abandon the eggs. This is crazy I know... but... yeah. Either you gift them or abandon them and you keep one out of all of them. With a maximum of 4 eggs per pairing, 1 we could keep which leaves 1-3 to be abandoned or transferred.

This would be great for Prize owners and heck maybe even other breeders. Lineage breeders would benefit from this. They can automatically have eggs they need to give to other for family lineages or whatever to hand them out as soon as their laid and to knock 1-3 people off their waiting list. If all dragons are allowed to multi clutch then this would be nice.

*hides in terror of possible on coming projectiles* Just sayin! >w< Please don't kill me! I know its a completely insane and probably not possible idea but an idea none the less!

EDIT:

One more thing. if transfers are not claimed, once the egg reaches 3 Days 23 Hours, it will be auto abandoned.

*hides once again* I'm too young to die.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Well this might be a stretch and TJ can throw a Rock Dragon egg at my head for saying this... but... why not have control over these multiclutched eggs... I know this can lead to hoarding and what not but...

Instead of keeping them, we are given two options, Abandon the extra eggs, or allow our magis to hold them in transfer trades. Any trades cancelled would auto abandon the eggs. This is crazy I know... but... yeah. Either you gift them or abandon them and you keep one out of all of them. With a maximum of 4 eggs per pairing, 1 we could keep which leaves 1-3 to be abandoned or transferred.

This would be great for Prize owners and heck maybe even other breeders. Lineage breeders would benefit from this. They can automatically have eggs they need to give to other for family lineages or whatever to hand them out as soon as their laid and to knock 1-3 people off their waiting list. If all dragons are allowed to multi clutch then this would be nice.

*hides in terror of possible on coming projectiles* Just sayin! >w< Please don't kill me! I know its a completely insane and probably not possible idea but an idea none the less!

So it would kind of work much like before the holiday limits were lifted? You could keep in trade link for 24 hours?