TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I'd really like to see a male pink dragon I can get for lineages. I'm not a fan of the shades of the pink dragon and flamingo species. I've seen so many lineages I would be able to continue with a decent male pink dragon.

Since I'm still kind of new to this, what does it mean when they say that a dragon is breedable only during the holiday events? Does it mean that those valentine's dragons can only be bred during this specific week only? What about the other holiday dragons?

Since I'm still kind of new to this, what does it mean when they say that a dragon is breedable only during the holiday events? Does it mean that those valentine's dragons can only be bred during this specific week only? What about the other holiday dragons?

It means that only during the specified week can Valentine dragons breed more Valentine dragons. Christmas dragons can only produce Christmas dragons during the Christmas breeding time. Halloween dragons can only produce Halloween dragons during the Halloween season. You can breed these holiday dragons at any time during the year, but they can't produce more holiday dragons if it's not during their holiday breeding period. I hope that isn't too confusing the way I stated it!

It means that only during the specified week can Valentine dragons breed more Valentine dragons. Christmas dragons can only produce Christmas dragons during the Christmas breeding time. Halloween dragons can only produce Halloween dragons during the Halloween season. You can breed these holiday dragons at any time during the year, but they can't produce more holiday dragons if it's not during their holiday breeding period. I hope that isn't too confusing the way I stated it!

Oh. Okay. Gotcha.

Oh, I'm already looking forward to the breeding and the event! I've got a few lines I'd love to continue!

/* does the happy dance */

Have fun everyone!

Noooo I'm moving during the new release sad.gif

Ah well, at least it will continue my trend of not ever being online during the Valentine's Day event....

Oooh great! Here's to hoping to catch some more of those first valentines.

Wonder what the new dragon is going to be like.

Yes, yes, yes! Alt Sweetling breeding projects will be possible!

Thank you TJ! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Oops, I have to leave early on Saturday (6.10 am, which is 12.10 DC time, catch/breed before or not...)

Edited by lilysally

WOOHHOOOOO! Bring on the stripe x valentine checkers!!!! xd.png

Can't wait to start collecting! biggrin.gif Maybe if my "must lock myself with eggs" urge is put on hold for a bit, I can start breeding some as well to give out :3

My first Valentine's Day event. I've seen some of the past dragons on people's scrolls and I am looking forward to trying to catch a few. They have been some of the prettiest dragons I've seen.

I never had a valentine dragon before! This is gonna be a lot of fun! biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonKami

Looking forward to the hoarding ability. I have an interesting lineage planned for my alt sweetling as a result of this, Just gonna take a lot of valentines to make it show.

Considering that last Valentine Dragon I managed to catch is CB Valentine -09, I have lot to catch up biggrin.gif

Nice that limits are lifted for Valentine oldies as well <3

man ny favorites are the '09 and Arsanis still x3 wheres the love for them??

The 09s used to be my favorites until the adult sprite got changed.

I hope some CB Shimmer/Tinsel owners are planning on breeding them to Valentines this year, they always look so nice with holidays. ~