TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

WOAHH!!! Refreshes and all of a sudden BOOM! Tons of Valentine eggs! =O

Glad it was fixed ^^ Got a Sweetling first click!

Edited by Kira-san

Hehe, this is why I don't breed immediately. I pretty much expect flops in the system, so I plan to wait first and see what unfolds. x3

Me too, but I usually can't resist waiting more than an hour or so. xd.png

I hope the egg I bred will be safe on my scroll waiting to be picked up by the person I bred it for. If not, I can breed the other when things are fixed. It is in a teleport.

Yeah! Picked up already.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I got some GREAT eggs! =D So happy! Can't seem to grab anything else right now, so I guess I'll grab more tomorrow! ^^ Gnait, everyone! Happy hunting!

I was full then i looked at some of the lineages and had to release some...

Only looking for 2nd gen. eggs xd.png

Hard work lol

I don't understand when people breed CB holidays to messy dragons. There could be so many more pretty 2nd gens. Ah well. Going to bed, I'll continue to hunt tomorrow.

It is absolutely impossible to pick up anything!

Try as you might...try as you might...

(me too)

Wow, I can't catch anything... At least I've a sweetling and heartseeker (Thanks, you know who you are). Now to get two more eggs of different breeds, smile.gif

If you pick up messy heartseekers and dont want them, send them over here, I love those dragons! smile.gif

Not bothering with this....Still don't have my computer fixed and on an old 90s laptop that lags on it's own. Got one pretty Val 09' x White Checker the second it started. I am happy with that. Off to play Halo 4. Will try again when a bunch of people give up or gets full....

The breed limit page still has the limit and its making me nervous D:

It was that way at the beginning of the Christmas event as well. I think it will be alright. If you're super paranoid, don't pick anything up, or, mark down your dragons codes so if someone runs off, you can reclaim your dragon via PM to TJ.

The breed limit page still has the limit and its making me nervous D:

If the two dragon limit was still in effect, I would not have been able to claim any Valentine egg from the AP. I claimed one, the limit has been lifted.

Edited by casprrr

Got one of each of the ones I was missing as 2nd gen's yeay ^ ^

also my sweetling had 4 eggies and my '09 valentine had 3... so 5 of those eggies went off to the ap. I hope they find good homes.

After my trade to my friend goes through I'll look for some to freeze, see if I can find any inbred / messy looking ones.

I can't catch anything... almost 500 people in the AP, slow internets doesnt help. *plots to get an arsani* Ah, well, hopefully it slows down a bit soon. smile.gif

It was that way at the beginning of the Christmas event as well. I think it will be alright. If you're super paranoid, don't pick anything up, or, mark down your dragons codes so if someone runs off, you can reclaim your dragon via PM to TJ.

That makes sense but I'm still keeping a few of my eggs in teleports just to be safe until we hear from TJ. *so paranoid omg*

For the time being I'm happily egg locked with one 09, two Sweetlings, and three Rosebuds. wub.gif Too bad a couple of my stupid reds are like "Lol sorry no incubate for one more day." ಠ_ಠ