TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

It's the 8th of September for my side of the hemisphere tongue.gif Still trying to arrange last minute trades..

Got 7 free egg slots and 16 red dragons waiting to incubate, can't wait to see what pretty dragons this year brings

I haven't decided if I want to breed my past Valentine's day dragons or not but I will be hunting for past ones.

I must be off for the night and up early to send special peeps their valentine eggs biggrin.gif

I've only just now realized I'm completely unprepared for this. sleep.gif I've used all my Reds, and only a few are going to be coming off cooldown in the coming days; most are still on cooldown for another week at least.

How long does it take for the abandoned valentine eggs to get into the abandoned page? sad.gif Or is no one abandoning them? Usually its full of holidays in there!

Edited by Folthan

How long does it take for the abandoned valentine eggs to get into the abandoned page? sad.gif

They go there immediately! Luckily they don't have to sit through the backlog. :3

-edit: None are there because the breeding season hasn't started yet. There's still about 6 more hours.

-edit again because math fail

Edited by Dimar

They go there immediately! Luckily they don't have to sit through the backlog. :3

-edit: None are there because the breeding season hasn't started yet. There's still about 6 more hours.

-edit again because math fail

Oh really? I guess I am in a different timezone then! Thanks for commenting otherwise I would have been refreshing for another hour smile.gif

Whoo!! Looking forward to the Valentine's event smile.gif The only problem is... Being in the UK and therefore in GMT time, when you say midnight(00:00) it's actually 5am(05:00) for me and therefore a lot harder to get in with a proper chance sometimes... Could the time not be moved back 2-3 hours so say 2/3am for GMT and 9/10pm for EST?

Whoo!! Looking forward to the Valentine's event smile.gif The only problem is... Being in the UK and therefore in GMT time, when you say midnight(00:00) it's actually 5am(05:00) for me and therefore a lot harder to get in with a proper chance sometimes... Could the time not be moved back 2-3 hours so say 2/3am for GMT and 9/10pm for EST?

Well... Since DC is based around EST, that can't work. It's not like it's only going to be released for an hour!

PS - Maybe take a (long) nap now and set an alarm clock at 4:30AM?

PS - Maybe take a (long) nap now and set an alarm clock at 4:30AM?

That's what I intend to do! happy.gif

ETA: I wish I still lived in Germany - that extra hour made it a little bearable. :s

Edited by Amazon_warrior

At least they new eggs will drop for 3 days, not just one. That should help, I hope.

I've only just now realized I'm completely unprepared for this. sleep.gif I've used all my Reds, and only a few are going to be coming off cooldown in the coming days; most are still on cooldown for another week at least.

Ouch that stinks =/ As for me, half of my Reds are used up with two of the used-up ones still with about almost 2 weeks left of cool-down. This means I only have 3 Incubates left E_E *Sigh*

Sorry to hear that, I have 5 Reds available, 6 if I count the one that's a hatchie that should be an adult by tomorrow. I've been planning for weeks. x . x I may be able to give you a hatchie, if you want it.

Oooh yay! guess it's good that iv'e been too busy with school to gather eggs, so i'm fully prepared

Wait, there are no longer breed restrictions on Holiday Dragons?

Good GADZOOKS, you disappear for years or two and craziness abounds! Someone hold me, I don't know how to cope in this post apocalyptic world.

*pastes on tin hat and mutters in corner*

Wait, there are no longer breed restrictions on Holiday Dragons?

Good GADZOOKS, you disappear for years or two and craziness abounds! Someone hold me, I don't know how to cope in this post apocalyptic world.

*pastes on tin hat and mutters in corner*

Welcome back! biggrin.gif

I plan to breed my V day dragons with Halloween dragons this year. lol

That's what I intend to do! happy.gif

ETA: I wish I still lived in Germany - that extra hour made it a little bearable. :s

Tha exzra hour sure doesn't help me xd.png.

Got forty incubqtes over here with more of them to come during the week. Don't think that I'll run out tongue.gif

Sorry to hear that, I have 5 Reds available, 6 if I count the one that's a hatchie that should be an adult by tomorrow. I've been planning for weeks. x . x I may be able to give you a hatchie, if you want it.

Thank you for the sweet offer, but you keep your hatchies. smile.gif

Imma file my taxes while I wait for breeding to start.

I was worrying a bit about Reds myself, since I forgot about making sure I had plenty available. But I've got 9 available at the moment, got a few more coming off CD in a day or two, and some more will be ready a bit after that. So I'll hopefully manage just fine.

Whee, I'm so excited! So ready to get more Sweetlings. Though it'll be hard balancing Vday-season fun with RL homework this weekend...