TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

As anticipated, no limits for past Valentines yay. But what about the new Valentines?

Did I miss something in the post?

Edit: no I didn't. Perhaps the new ones will be always limited to 2 until the next Holiday?

Anyway I'm looking forward to it!

Edited by Mondat

As anticipated, no limits for past Valentines yay. But what about the new Valentines?

Did I miss something in the post?

just common sense.

the new christmas release was 2 only, so this one should be too.

Aw yeah, bring it on~

I wish my egg limits were removed as well, I want so many Sweetlings it's not even funny.

huh.gif I am wondering as to why the breeding limit is being removed. Nevertheless, that is a good thing as we all like to get as many of this lovely dragons. rolleyes.gif

Thank you for this wonderful events!

Thank you so much, TJ! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to catching more of the Valentine's Day dragons, and the new one also! biggrin.gif

Yay for no limits!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I never realized Sweetlings were so popular xd.png they're cute, but I still love Rosebuds and Heartseekers best.

Valentines dragons are some of my favorite in the cave, so I can't wait! Time to start some Heartseeker x Lumina / Albino checkers and some Rosebud x just about everything really checkers. <3

Hooray, I'm so excited for this! I thought Christmas went really well, and with the new (lack of) limits in place, I think Valentine's Day will too.

I love that there's no limit to the breeding. I personally love the sweetlings and Arsani dragons. biggrin.gif