TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Yes there is a Dalek and it's sitting on my Scroll now. biggrin.gif

My boyfriend gifted it to me "You're more active there than me and it's your birthday soon."

D'aawwwwww. That's so sweet. smile.gif

Yes there is a Dalek and it's sitting on my Scroll now. biggrin.gif

My boyfriend gifted it to me "You're more active there than me and it's your birthday soon."

AHHHH! Congrats biggrin.gif Your boyfriend is a keeper wink.gif

Two hours left and 8 clicks to do...Should be possible, not?

I can't wait to breed her, luckily, I'll be able to stay up until she grows up *phuu*

Two hours left and 8 clicks to do...Should be possible, not?

I can't wait to breed her, luckily, I'll be able to stay up until she grows up *phuu*

Oooo, she's fogged - you got all the clicks you wanted, then? smile.gif

I did...715-what a great number! Thank you, you all!

Only 6 minutes until she grows up an I'll try to breed her.. I'm soooo ecited!

SciFi is all grown up!

Gratz!! Have you picked out the first mate?

I still love the code SciFi... biggrin.gif

The breeding fun begins! Who will breed a shiny in first try? Who will not? It's a mystery~~

edit: the first prize offspring giver is SciFi xd.png

Edited by Hisa

I may have spotted a Borg shiny baby laugh.gif congrats - appears to be first shiny offspring of 2014.

Aw April2000 first kin of 2014! All the best on lots of shiny babies

//waiting for somebody to breed with a turp and get a turpfail so she can swoop n

Good luck guys. Logic refused his first mate when I get him >_> But after that it was okay xd.png

My beautiful Holly girl grew up. Peace flirted with her beau but decided she is not quite ready to be a mother. Maybe next week!

Edited by Silver Sea Mystic

Only 5 more hours of pacing anxiously for Stargate Legends to grow up. This wait is killing me! lol Congrats to all those who have had babies grow up and/or breed lovelies!

Only 5 more hours of pacing anxiously for Stargate Legends to grow up. This wait is killing me! lol Congrats to all those who have had babies grow up and/or breed lovelies!

Ah! Is that what you called him - awesome tongue.gif Glad got to see this excitement before off for the night

The Tinselkin is at his new owner's... I picked the person randomly out of the three offers I got.

The next mate is going to be a Thunder for a 2nd gen swap to build an even-gen lineage. I'm so happy about this all!