TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Happy note! Rivenese Bronze (shortened to Riven) has grown her wings!

So glad Influence did not fail on her...I would have been so annoyed (as then I would need to do name transfers of her mates - and that's never fun!)

Edited by ShorahNagi

Happy note! Rivenese Bronze (shortened to Riven) has grown her wings!

So glad Influence did not fail on her...I would have been so annoyed (as then I would need to do name transfers of her mates - and that's never fun!)

that's awesome :3 i'm glad everyone's babies have gendered successfully so far!

What I don't understand is how no one took the code 'Smaug'... It's perfect, and with all the Hobbit hype...

What I don't understand is how no one took the code 'Smaug'... It's perfect, and with all the Hobbit hype...

Ha, I was wondering that too xd.png

Maybe they were worried their dragon would promptly get shot by an arrow if they went that route. D:

"I used to be a Prize dragon like you, but then I took an arrow to the egg."

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

"I used to be a Prize dragon like you, but then I took an arrow to the egg."

I just...I don't even... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I really want to see some nice checkers with code-paired dragons, now, like CROSS x Light, CROSS x (Satan), Cassi x Cassy, and most of all, m00ny x Night!

I got an honorable mention and did my due diligence by going to the page to select what I wanted (a silver), not seen it arrive yet. There a waiting period??

SciFi and Dalek...

laugh.gif

tetra: second round or first? If it was the first, and you were scroll-locked, you'll not have received it yet. Either way, you'll have until he gives this round's out. smile.gif

Edited by FortyTwo

I got an honorable mention and did my due diligence by going to the page to select what I wanted (a silver), not seen it arrive yet. There a waiting period??

Congrats on your win! Silvers are so pretty. Did you select a code for it? smile.gif

Whatever you do, don't egglock yourself until you get the egg! The second round eggs could be given out at any time and I don't think you'll get another chance if you miss second round distribution because you don't have room on your scoll.

There is a "Dalek" ?!?!

Not yet, I think, but there will be - someone in the redraw requested it. biggrin.gif

There is a "Dalek" ?!?!

Yup yup! It was posted in this thread a few days ago (with permission).

There's also of course the DrWho holly from another raffle. smile.gif

Hey guys so to all those keeping an eye-out for my CB Soulpeace, officially introducing my baby (yes I'm joining the party late tongue.gif ).

Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone had a fun raffle. Now to hope my luck continues and I someday win a CB Shimmer, a girl can dream right?!

Is that a name after a band I see..?

There's also of course the DrWho holly from another raffle. smile.gif

Mine's also a direct reference though sadly four letters was not enough to make it obvious.

ONE DAY WHOVIANS WILL TAKE OVER THIS SITE

//is shot

Edited by DarkEternity

There is a "Dalek" ?!?!

Yes there is a Dalek and it's sitting on my Scroll now. biggrin.gif

My boyfriend gifted it to me "You're more active there than me and it's your birthday soon."

My boyfriend gifted it to me "You're more active there than me and it's your birthday soon."

We shall have to plot beautefuly evil lines together tongue.gif

Ah, not a redraw. xd.png Awesome birthday present, congrats!

Mine's also a direct reference though sadly four letters was not enough to make it obvious.

ONE DAY WHOVIANS WILL TAKE OVER THIS SITE

//is shot

Oh man! That reminds me I have one from Time and DrWho... sadly I just checked and THEY'RE BOTH FEMALE.

:c

All you DrWho-code owners need to get together! xd.png

Ah, not a redraw.  xd.png  Awesome birthday present, congrats!

Thank you! I never would have asked him to give it to me, it was his decision.

The coolest part for him was to pick the code, other than that he couldn't really understand the fuss. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Edit:

@Keltera: LOL Borg Queen & Dalek? biggrin.gif Let's hope it genders male.

Edited by SickThing

Thank you! I never would have asked him to give it to me, it was his decision.

The coolest part for him was to pick the code, other than that he couldn't really understand the fuss. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Edit:

@Keltera: LOL Borg Queen & Dalek? biggrin.gif Let's hope it genders male.

In my early days in the Cave, I matched a Stargate named Flamingo with a Star Trek named female. The first son was GateTrek Starcross, so potential Who Trek crosses do need similar name ideas. If anyone needs ideas, I have a few. smile.gif

There could be a nightlight line, a SciFinight or maybe a little nightMUSIC?

It is fun seeing all the codes, names and general wordplay possible with all the new babies. <3

There could be a nightlight line

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"While all dragons of the royal Nightlight family were terrifically brave in battle, they were also well known for being terrified of the dark and overly fond of comfort blankets."

There could be a nightlight line, a SciFinight or maybe a little nightMUSIC?

All of these are way too epic for words.

Now if you'll excuse me - I'll be trying to figure out how Riven has less Overall and Unique views than some of the other (more common) dragons on my scroll...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"While all dragons of the royal Nightlight family were terrifically brave in battle, they were also well known for being terrified of the dark and overly fond of comfort blankets."

*falls over in a giggle-fit*

Yes, dragons do love their blankies! xd.png

*falls over in a giggle-fit*

Yes, dragons do love their blankies! xd.png

Can you imagine if we had a Blanket Dragon? (We've got pillows - we need some sheets!)

I can just see it now - Blankets become the most popular of the Dragons as all dragons like them and just want to take comfort under their blanket-like wings...

Can you imagine if we had a Blanket Dragon? (We've got pillows - we need some sheets!)

I can just see it now - Blankets become the most popular of the Dragons as all dragons like them and just want to take comfort under their blanket-like wings...

Oh, didn't you know? There already is a blanket dragon - just breed a female Pillow to a really, really heavy dragon, you know, like a stone... the best part is you don't even get an egg, you just get an adult blanket dragon! (My Pillows keep seem to disappearing after, though--weird)