TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Thanks everyone yay! we haz hatchies!

i contemplated going male because Apollo was the only male golden tinsel but i have a specific line I REALLY wanted to do and i dislike the female sprite of that breed

wow i didn't know Apollo was the ONLY male D: i hope someone with a gold tinsel goes male too!

It's really cool seeing all of these!

And... dang. I had gotten on a 2G list for a silver shimmer (my favorite) and... what do ya know, the scroll gets burnt. My luck, right? Ah, well.

Congratulations to all you winners, the new babies look awesome and I can't wait to see the lines you create! biggrin.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

I've been here for like five years and never won a dang thing >:[ Phooie!

Congrats to the winners though.

If it goes female, you can breed with Heartseeker. Male, and you can breed with Solstice. Either way those are the prettiest holiday mates~ You win either way~

Or for the valentines now I could breed with Arsani if its male. I cant wait.

Anweled'laire is hatched.

For the sake of posterity [/brick'd for pompousness], his name is based off of the Welsh word which translates to 'invisible,' which is anweledig. The 'laire is part of my own naming system, which designates him as caveborn.

For the sake of posterity [/brick'd for pompousness], his name is based off of the Welsh word which translates to 'invisible,' which is anweledig. The 'laire is part of my own naming system, which designates him as caveborn.

That's a beautiful name! o3o

As someone of Welsh origin, I cannot help but approve! xd.png

Well, for the sake of posterity, his name certainly suits him. :3 It's a shame shimmers aren't colored like the Welsh dragons to make it even more of a match.

Edited by Jazeki

My da was born and grew up in Wales, so I felt it was only fitting. Thanks for the compliments. <3

No win here. Oh well, maybe next year.

Congrats to winners!! biggrin.gif

She's hatched! (at least, I hope she genders female!). Her name is Beauxriens, which is from beaux and riens in French, which means "beautiful nothings" - because her code is all 0s.

She's hatched! (at least, I hope she genders female!). Her name is Beauxriens, which is from beaux and riens in French, which means "beautiful nothings" - because her code is all 0s.

that's such a pretty name :3

oh nice name!!! i still have not thought of a name for SciFi, was thinking MAYBE "Lady Vastra"

Edited by Keltera

Such pretty names for your special dragons.

I'd wondered what kind of name one would give a dragon whose code was, by choice, all zeros. You picked a lovely one.

oh nice name!!! i still have not thought of a name for SciFi, was thinking MAYBE "Lady Vastra"

I see what you did there. wink.gif

OceanBlues - that code is so awesome and you have fantastic choice in names biggrin.gif

pffffahaha or go with Lady Frelling wink.gif

Show that used to be on SciFi that was pretty good and I was disappoint when they cancelled it.

Edited by zaverxi

Aww, thank you guys! I love the other names that people have picked too! <3

Something from Acorna, maybe? I loved that series. Or Priscilla Hutchins or Chase Kolpath (I love McDevitt's works; if you haven't read them and you're a fan of sci-fi, you should check them out).

Queen of Scifi ?

I'd say Mary Shelley which wrote the book about Frankenstein, but you could go on any direction to find famous sci fi girls. Princess Lea ? Captain Janeway ? Seamus ?

Can't wait for Lati0s to gender male, the suspense is killing me!

It's really cool seeing all of these!

And... dang. I had gotten on a 2G list for a silver shimmer (my favorite) and... what do ya know, the scroll gets burnt. My luck, right? Ah, well.

Congratulations to all you winners, the new babies look awesome and I can't wait to see the lines you create! biggrin.gif

that really sucks lol

Just let it be known that IOUs are risky. We don't really have any alternatives, though xd.png

(I was a on a prize winner list in 2011 though that person has now gone inactive despite me having paid my part of the IOU.)

Edited by DarkEternity

GOSH DARNIT!!! I Want "Borg Queen" but someone has it. if said person has it, would you be willing to part with it?

GOSH DARNIT!!! I Want "Borg Queen" but someone has it. if said person has it, would you be willing to part with it?

You could always put an extra space between the words. And no, I don't have it.

Just let it be known that IOUs are risky. We don't really have any alternatives, though xd.png

(I was a on a prize winner list in 2011 though that person has now gone inactive despite me having paid my part of the IOU.)

This is so why I'm not making a list-no idea what the future may hold. I mean, I could die in a firey car wreck or get hit by a bus or something, and I don't wanna owe anyone.

Edited by prpldrgnfr