TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

That is, indeed, the best number of clicks xd.png

It was kind of funny at the time. Some people got mad/upset at me for fogging it. Gosh, it's not like you didn't have every other Bronze Prize at the time to look at instead of mine.

So far SLAYR is doing pretty well too! happy.gif

Views: 18,962

Uniques: 1,371

Clicks: 336

My end goal is 40,000 views, to beat my SHADE's 39,000. A secondary long shot is 700 clicks, but I don't expect anywhere near that.

I have not posted yet, but Congrats to all the winners! I am saddened that I was not picked, I would have loved giving out my offspring to random people. I love reading the excitement in their return PMs. I would love to compete for the mosy views, but regulsr dragons wpuld die.

You all have such awesome codes and names for your dragons.

My favourite is MUSIC, it's great!

And I think the second place for me is m00ny. Awesome.

I really am loving seeing all the new codes - some are ones I would have considered myself if I'd won. Haven't yet seen any of my personal favourite choices, though. wink.gif

I wonder if there is a record for the least amount of v/uv/c in relation to prize dragons as Cassy is low.

Views:2385

Unique views: 717

Clicks: 73

I do have her in at least 8-9 different sites maybe she likes hiding lol

I wonder if there is a record for the least amount of v/uv/c in relation to prize dragons as Cassy is low.

Views:2385

Unique views: 717

Clicks: 73

I do have her in at least 8-9 different sites maybe she likes hiding lol

I think some people have got their prizes in Yarolds. I've never used it myself but apparently it's quite the click generator. And apparently using things like FB help too (again, never tried it myself).

Night is definitely not going to win the view olympics. xd.png Here are his current stats:

Views: 2880

Unique views: 669

Clicks: 174

I did fog him last night because the sickness message was disconcerting. I know he can't die, but that troubling feeling wouldn't go away until I hid him.

Night is definitely not going to win the view olympics. xd.png Here are his current stats:

Views: 2880

Unique views: 669

Clicks: 174

I did fog him last night because the sickness message was disconcerting. I know he can't die, but that troubling feeling wouldn't go away until I hid him.

Don't blame you - I think I'd be the same!

I certainly was with Madam because I didn't know if the sickness protection was scroll- or prize-linked and I didn't want to take any risks.

I hid Logic a minute before they were due to grow. People panic'd ehehehe.

Good luck my friend with Silky <3 Are you trying for the msot clicks? Since that seems to be what you want

I am trying for the clicks, I don't think views would have even a chance with Logics 311115 views *lol*

I am trying for the clicks, I don't think views would have even a chance with Logics 311115 views *lol*

haha god luck witht he clicks. Even Logic doesn't have the most clicks. I don't think its possible actually. The draogn with the most clicks I think ahs it because adults could still receive clicks at the time. I think? Somebody told me that I believe a while back but good luck <3

Here's my fool proof plan to get a CB prize dragon:

1) Learn how to draw

2) Learn how to sprite

3) Sprite new Prize dragon

4) ?????

1) Learn how to draw

2) Learn how to sprite

4) ?????

Sounds like you've got it down to a T!

4) Repeat for next prize breeds.

1) Learn how to draw

2) Learn how to sprite

4) ?????

tongue.gif I should do that!!! tongue.gif

1) Learn how to draw

2) Learn how to sprite

4) ?????

I know how to draw...I drew my own sig! xd.png But I do not know how to sprite...maybe this is something I should learn... Hmmm...

Out of curiosity, Keltera, will Scifi be male or female? I don't think I've seen you say. smile.gif

BTW, I've been clicking all those who've posted their desire for clicks here. smile.gif Shiny babbies!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Out of curiosity, Keltera, will Scifi be male or female? I don't think I've seen you say. smile.gif

Female smile.gif i like more male sprites then female as mates

BTW, I've been clicking all those who've posted their desire for clicks here. smile.gif Shiny babbies!

Still out of luck I guess xd.png