Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Hi! Camping was great. Thanks for asking.Dragroot is MIA for now. And They're currently flying towards the heavens.

Mind if I pop in here?

Username:: Davian_Strider

Name:: Synkkä (Finnish for "grim")

Creature:: Pygmy dragon

Species:: Dark Myst Pygmy

Personality:: He's not exactly evil as he is just a trickster. His pranks tend to be on the meaner side of things which results in hurt feelings for most. Sometimes he'll take things from unsuspecting victims or give them false advise just to watch them flounder around in confusion.

Description/Picture(s):: He's the common colors of a male Myst Pygmy but prefers to wear a thin red scarf around his neck. He usually has scratches from getting in trouble or just being clumsy.

Crush:: N/A

Other:: The scarf is rather long and tends to get dirty or stuck easily. Due to the attachment he has with it he'll go back for it or be very meticulous about taking care of it.

also all my sheets now are on page one now. Sphinx is not among them but the rest that are alive are.

Username:: Soulking

Name:: Evil Armin

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Cold Magma Dragon

Personality:: Evil and Deceptive he will trick others for his own gain

Description/Picture(s):: He came through a portal in a attempt to destroy another realm since he destroyed his own.Purple unlike most magma dragons with cold scales that froze. He has no real lava. He calls it icy lava. It is so cold it burns and causes necrosis at the site of touch.

Crush:: too evil to have one

Other::@

Name:: Evil Eren

Species:: Deaf Thunder Dragon

Personality:: Evil and Cunning he rarely takes friends for real. Instead he tricks them then kills them in their sleep. Or by assassination.

Description/Picture(s):: Blue and Evil looking. With 2 extra wings.

Crush::

Other::@ His roars can cause deafness for a long period of time combined with his strong physical power he excels in domination.

Name:: Evil Levi

Species:: Hot Ice Dragon

Personality:: Evil and using his prey like a toy until it has no hope. Then it kills them

Description/Picture(s):: Red with Ice that is not ice. It so hot that it constantly reforms and will burn the target upon touch.

Other:@ He burns his prey and he excels in Assassasination.

all are evil by the way

Crush::

Other::

@ Draco I will go check it out when I get home. I'm at an impossible wifi location right now.

@ Soulking Accepted. Go ahead and jump in. Jayfeather, Columbine and Navir are at a cave. Ruilai is in the egg that Columbine is protecting.

I believe Lou is writing a book about it, I'm not sure.

And Lou, I see you listed Lucina as deceased in the Douhle City thread, which I'm perfectly okay with as it'd take a miracle to save her from finally dying of old age. I am curious about what could've happened to Alielel though. Isn't she immortal or something?

I am writing this into a book. I'm already about ten pages into it.

I put Lucina as deceased because that was what you wanted. I put Alielel there because maybe she dies in battle.

I take that back about jayfeather dying, No more of my 'creations' are going to die, and all will be in douhle city, thought in the oddest way that I could think of.

You know that six spots that need reserve. They all will be lost in the Future seeing how they don't know how they got there. So reserve Training Spots for all six two good two evil Xeon and Talia are neutral so i don't know were to put them at.

Edited by draco8967

Training? Ok. They just... Well you know the Forest is like a thousand years before the city. It would make more since if they were on the team (not trainers but angents.) ok. I will go reserve them now.

That the point they won't know how they got there or anything just the last thing they saw was the forest and now it a city. You will see when i do A giant battle between All of them.

I might as well as get going in this RP again, but I'm not sure where to pick off with Ophelia. I do remember where most of my characters are at.

And yeah, Lucina is pretty much doomed to die. I do intend on using a descendant of hers in the city though.

You never ever used Lavhellgon anyway. If you wanted to kill him off, you wouldn't even need to, actually. You could just delete the form and nobody would be affected.xd.png

Edited by Melomancer

Lou you will see what i mean. Why do you think I have a 3v3 right now. And i did Barrow Ophelia for a bit so I'm waiting for you Metal, It was a small part that i think you would have done.

Edited by draco8967