Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Silver and gold didn't work so well..... Sorry!

Ok so before the city can ever be ready, we have to finish Forest. Depending on the way we finish Forest, will determine our start in city.

In the first post of city I specifically said NO POSTING!

It is not ready.

Edited by Lothuialel

The new colors are good. ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Although you might want to literally say "No Posting!"

Some RPers might see that "Not Ready Yet" but still think it's more then Okay to post anyway.

Better yet, reserve the slots you need right away and let the bumps commence.

Edited by Psyduсk

No bumping or posting aloud. It is not ready and does not need the bumps. I have put it in the rules. I know no one posted, but Psyduck suggested it. No posting at all PLEASE.

I'm sorry if I am coming off as rude. wink.gif

Edited by Lothuialel

I had another brief look at Douhle City.

Is the "Part in Douhle Forest" field necessary.

It would alienate any future RPers, in my humble opinion.

It might not seem obvious, but a closed community RP is hard to get into.

And a field like that gives just that impression.

...however...

Now that I think about it, having a semi-open RP seems like a nice way to form stronger bonds between the different participants... yes.

This would be a very nice experiment, though a bit high-maintenance what with having to ask permissions and all.

Scratch what I said above, actually, I'll strike through it myself.

When's the 'City' going to start?

I hope to have enough time to leave a lasting enough scratch mark in the original by then.

...no luck so far though. It's all very confusing.

Edited by Psyduсk

You will get into it.

Whatever you strikes through above didn't make sense. I already explained it in the post several times. Anyway, I'm not anialating anyone. I left openings for new people to have a higher ranking ish part. City starts when Forest ends. I will make a summary post in here for Forest so that new people can have a look at it.

By the way, I remember someone asking who would play the evil people in Douhle City, so... if you guys like it, I'd be up for another round of evilness. I might even have an idea or two up my sleeves...

What a day... I won't go into details, but all I'll say is there are a lot of people I know that I want to give a nice tight hug to... around the neck.

We should consider having a more refined type of villain in the next RP.

One with very specific goals and motives, backed up with like-minded individuals, rather then ye'olden stereotypical bloodthirsty nasty rancid smelly life-hating master of wanton chaos and destruction.

It would give people a reason to want to be the antagonist.

To simply 'be evil' is a turnoff, in my humble opinion.

Edited by Psyduсk

You both are right. MD love the idea!

If so, mind if I partake in the antagonist's side?

I'm usually better off playing a character with little to no moral codes anyway.

Yup:)

Got to give credit to Melomancer for the name, Fire as the father and of course Columbine the mother. It's an Elf-Soulpeace xd.png

So my computer broke, which is fantastic, and I might not be able to reply any time soon. If my characters are needed, I don't mind if someone takes over them, as long as they're not killed or crippled. I'm not going to type replies with my phone like I'm doing now because honestly, it's not worth the hassle and it"ll just result in a short, low-quality post.

Hopefully I can get things sorted out ASAP.

kk well i can take care of Ophelia for now, but the other three i can't do, I already have 3 evil and i'll be at my limit.

Username:: Lawless-Lawful

Name:: Albert Schmidt

Age:: ??? (Unknown by most) Otherwise has an outward appearance of 28 (Usually goes by 28 as it's easier than 'How long has it been since the world was first created? That long, huh?')

Creature:: Shadow Being

Species:: Shadow Walker Alpha (The first of his kind, created centuries ago to balance out the light in the beginning of the world)

Personality::Albert is often a jerkish snob. He's very sarcastic and snappy, and thinks himself better than everyone because of his intimidating appearance. Due to the way he looks, he believes he can herd people into doing what he wants them to. He reacts rather coldly to people at first, however, so that he can analyze them. Albert makes them think he cares little so they drop their guard and he can find the right buttons to press. He's rather methodical, and always acts like a know-it-all due to the fact he has a good deal of knowledge on things, and can keep calm enough to rise into role as leader when problems arise. very few people can get under his skin to the point of disgust, anger, rage, and above all else, snappiness.

Description/Picture(s):: user posted image

Albert's eyes are usually red, with gold circling the cat-like slit of his pupil. (Ref; Banshee contacts are the best reference to his eyes.) however, he can force them back to their original blue color to appear more human and normal.

Crush:: (If he could date himself...) None.

Other:: Albert can manipulate shadows into shapes, and even into objects, such as creating a sword from darkness, an also appear to vanish into them. In actuality, he only crossed the realms to the shadow realm. In essence, becoming a shadow. However, he can only do this in dark places, such as a cave, or an unlit room, or possibly during the night. @

Posting this here, as per request!

Yup!

Welcome to the Douhle Family!

As a member you can request a spot for the city version that will come out when the Forest is done. Please check the thread in the unapproved forums for the city and pick a spot you would like. (Don't post there, PM me or post it here.)

Username::kollabee101

Name::tarvai

Creature::dragon

Species::black capped tiemarr

Personality::kind,caring sweet

Description/Picture(s)::she looks like all black capped tiemarrs exept her eyes which are blue

Crush::none

Other::none