Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Fire has a good point... And I recall you saying something about asking so neither of them would die? Sorry, I don't remember well.

Anyway, I'd like to ask you how and when do you intend to "move on" to Douhle City? Or just have both as parallel RPs? If you do intend to finish this... Well, in the worst case scenario I'd have absolutely no characters left for the next one. tongue.gif

My plan was to finish Douhle Forest first. We are using the Forest one as a background for the characters. When I said ask to be the child of, I meant all characters. Good and evil.

Hello! I was recently approved and asked to post this here.

SO!

Username:: Psyduck

Name:: Adamantian (short: Adam)

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Unknown. (Close proximity to the Grey species)

Personality:: Energetic, free-spirited and somewhat cocky. Has a tendency to annoy with mindless rambling. Not particularly loyal towards anyone other then his best friend. Usually looks out for himself before others. Left on his own devices, he lacks good judgement and becomes reckless. With Bryce to guide him however, Adam is nothing less then what his friend has learned to be, both tactical and resourceful.

Description/Picture(s):: user posted image

Crush:: None at present.

Other:: Bears a few scars on some easily visible places, but nothing particularly disfiguring. Usually seen around Bryce.

Username:: Psyduck

Name:: Bryce

Species:: Human

Personality:: Isolated from his peers from his past misdeeds, Bryce has taken to his new nomadic life and more or less isolated himself from human society. He cares for Adam and himself only, without any consideration for the troubles of others. His loyalties go only as far as his contracts do.

Description/Picture(s):: Bryce is of average height and with a solid build. His short hair is naturally black, though it has lately started to turn grey from aging. He has a thick stubble that only adds to his unkempt appearance. In addition, his eyes are a dark brown color. He wears an inconspicuous cloth and leather-based outfit, suited to keep him dry and warm, without restricting his movements. Upon his back is a pack filled with weapons, medicine, food supplies and several kinds of poisons and trap construction components. He always carries his weapons concealed.

Crush:: None.

Other:: Bryce is a bounty hunter. As such, his loyalty highly depends on his paycheck, nothing more. He's almost always in the company of his childhood friend, Adam. A dragon he'd raised and grown up with. Ever since having had to leave their town, the two of them kept on the move, stopping only when the situation demanded it. Lately, however, recent developments have caused them to seek alternative sources of food and shelter...

Here it is.

Quick run-down on current events?

Edited by Psyduсk

Arastea is spying on Sphinx

Columbine just found out she is pregnant (her relationship to Navir is forbidden in dragon/rider pairs)

Alielel and Lucina are looking for the source of some sonic boom

Edited by Lothuialel

Arastea is spying on Sphinx

Columbine just found out she is pregnant (her relationship to Navir is forbidden in dragon/rider pairs)

Alielel and Lucina are looking for the source of some sonic boom

A sonic boom? Like this?

user posted image

I kid, I kid.

Thank you for the info.

Edited by Psyduсk

Sphinx is being a dick right now. He just rip the dark army a new one with just two clones. tongue.gif Other than that, Who going to play the Evil person in Douhle City?

New members who never been here and you guys.

New members can be evil, trainees, and only three new people can be trainers.

Veterans are the camanders, trainers and the people who supervise.

Old members with new characters can be anything.

Can I reserve a spot for a new character to be a trainer? Just asking. tongue.gif

Anyway, Yvain's planning to attack (and quite possibly wipe out, if the siege's successful) a major city, so yeah, expect some action soon.

Username::djoh121212

Name::Tordok

Creature::freak

Species:: Dragon Hybrid between a bird, dragon and human

Personality:: neutral

Description/Picture(s)::looks like a human with red dragon scales and metal feathers in between the scales and dragon wings

Crush:: Open

Other::was captured by a mad man and experimented on to create the perfect being

but tordok got away and this mad man was later killed by tordok

abilities::

slow regen(15 post to full health)

shoots feathers in a single direction

slowly regrows feathers

shoots a small A.O.E of feathers in a circle around him

fly

Edited by djoh121212

River and Ice AAGH I guess I'll make Shard bad for now and River and Ice are neutral for the time being ^^

Double post sorry:

Fire, I retread through Navir's history and I'm confused. You said he loves dragons but dislikes those that get close to the things he loves like Columbine. Does he dislike Columbine then? If so, how is she his crush?

No, he has a terrible history of people getting too close to the ones he love, as he had an adopted daughter which then became a vampire because one got too close to her. So he is rather protective of Columbine and secretly despises anyone that gets too close to her and will watch them closely for fear of her ending up like everyone else in his life before that.

Sorry, dozed off yesterday. Looks like you two are having at it though. Interesting.

It's all pretty clear by now. I'm thinking up a subplot of two for the two amigos, probably would be best to get one through and leave a bit of a mark in the beginning.

Edited by Psyduсk