Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Sorry for double post, but I have two new forms I'd like to submit.

Username:: MetalDragon

Name:: Yvain Serpens

Creature:: Human

Species:: Human

Personality:: Yvain is clearly missing a screw or two, as he's very hysterical and could be considered insane. He can even appear to be silly or stupid sometimes, but make no mistakes, as if he notices you're taking him lightly he will take advantage of it. He's also a manipulator and will try to make others do the dirty work for him. He sometimes acts abusively towards his subordinates. Yvain is also fond of theatre and classical music.

Description/Picture(s):: A tall man with a quite slim build that ends up making him look like a wimp, he has short black hair and his eyes are an acid-green, and he often looks like he's about to spit poison at you. His outfit is nothing extraordinary, as it's just a black tunic with a pair of black trousers and a pair of boots of the same color, with a dark yellow cloak on top of it, which always has its hood up. He carries around a pair of two large, golden daggers with slightly curved blades.

Crush:: He's open, but he'll likely just get rid of you once you're no longer useful to him.

Other:: $ A high-ranking officer in the Dark Army, he is Oskar and Elsa's superior. Other than being fairly agile and dextrous, the only ability of his worth mentioning is that his attacks are imbued with a dark aura that allows him to drain the strengths of whoever he happens to hit, which often results in his foe getting weaker as the fight drags on but him getting stronger.

Username:: MetalDragon

Name:: Elsa Wiegand

Creature:: Human

Species:: Human

Personality:: Elsa is a quite serious and snarky woman, who at glance can appear to be a very ruthless fighter, but she has a sense of honor and morality that you wouldn't expect from a Dark Army officer. For example, she refuses to take part in their constant slaughters of peasants while attacking and invading, only battling those capable of defending themselves or pointing a weapon at her. If you're not standing her way or duelling her, Elsa is actually a good person to be around.

Description/Picture(s):: Elsa is a young woman of average height with silver hair that goes just past her shoulders and ruby eyes. She wears a sophisticated, lightweight plate mail and its matching pair of tassets that were crafted with the scales of a dragon she slew two years ago. Underneath that, she wears a full set of a dark grey, flexible chain armor to provide some extra protection. Elsa carries a steel buckler on her back and a saracen falchion sheathed on her waist.

Crush:: None, she's open.

Other:: % Her customized armor allows her to stay fairly mobile even while clad in all that gear. She is not fast, but she isn't slow either. However, she is very skilled at swordfighting with her falchion and fighting one-on-one duels, and her expertise lies in parrying and taking out her opponents with a deadly riposte. Other than that, she has no magical abilities and she has trouble handling multiple opponents at once, often trying to take them out one by one.

Username:: gloryKAT

Name:: River and Stream

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Two-headed dragon

Personality:: River is the more outgoing of the two, hence her name. Stream is the quiet, shy one, but isn't afraid to voice her opinion when it's needed.

Description/Picture(s):: River and Stream are one entity -- together they make up a Two-headed dragon. They look like any other split, save for a few major differences. They are black, not light blue. Their horns and underscales are purple, and their eyes are a soft green color.

Crush:: None, at least for now.

Other:: @

Username:: gloryKAT

Name:: Shard

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Ice Dragon

Personality:: Shard is a reclusive dragon. She has often been shunned, and as a result, has become angry and hate-filled. She has trained herself in combat, and not many have been able to get close to her.

Description/Picture(s):: Shard used to be your typical Ice dragon. Now, however, she has reinforced her claws with metal tips in order to increase damage, and has also prepared herself for battle with the finest armor.

Crush:: No one for now.

Other:: @

Well come on dooowwwnn and enjoy the RP of Douhle. currently there is a town in the middle of the jungle where most are at and a large fight is happening. somewhere there is a sleeping sorceress and dragon. So either of those or you can make up your own little area and see what happens from there..

:3

Not sure if I can hop in yet. Does anybody know? Can someone clarify for me? I'm a little confused x3

Hey there! Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy the RP!

You should wait for Lothuialel (Lou) to check the forms and see if everything is okay before hopping in. smile.gif

Username:: Lothuialel

Name:: Arastea

Creature:: Nymph

Species:: Water-Earth-Wind

Personality::  Arastea is generally clever, unpredictable and very ignorant. She takes things too much for granted and has no clue as to what is really going on. She is on no one's side. She helps both sides and ascots as the messenger for both.

Description/Picture(s):: Arastea has black hair, translucent lime eyes and a Snow White body

Other:: Arastea is a spy for the Douhle side. She helps the Invaders until she kills them. What she does is lead them on and strike them at their weakest points. She has to find it by working with them.

Her a abilities are what her breed of creature allows.

Username: Lothuialel

Name: Lavhellgon

Creature: Dragon? Hellhound?

Species: Lavhellgon

Personality: Changes like it does.

Appearances: a hellhound, ember dragon mix. This creature cannot be destroyed easily. It takes 20 ice dragons to effectively kill it. Lavhellgons are a species never seen before. They are basically live lava that has one basic morph state and that is the hellhound-ember dragon look it has. It will remake itself over and over again till it is effectively destroyed.

New character and race!

I made up the Lavhellgon up myself:)

Edited by Lothuialel

O come on Lou. Now i have to make a new one just to keep up with the hellhound-Ember Dragon. biggrin.gif.

FFS Draco. Sphinx is trouble enough. I wouldn't appreciate it if you made another guy that's even more ridiculously Op than sphinx.>:(

Edited by Melomancer

Well he was going to be another Demon, Only he was going to be Very skilled at Potions and lives in the cold areas. And he was going to be good.

Oh. I feel like making a new character, I just feel like it. But I have no idea what to do or how he's going to be.

But not going to make him until Sphinx Kind of dies. I mean using one demon is Fine but having 2 is a bit over doing it seeing how each other helps one another good or evil.

Yeah. Totally agree. Hold on a second. Sphinx can manipulate earth now? I swear that wasn't there before.

No he never used it, just to make a Cave in the mountian. And yes he have always have it. Lou could prove that one.

It in the pm i sent you for Sphinx. Thoguth eh have more abilities In that one it Saids Earth on it.

Congrad FireSide90. And thank you Lou.

Edited by draco8967

Honestly i don't know what happen with Sphinx, He was suppose to kill everything, yet he does not want to kill Dragroot. Odd is it not.