Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

I kinda lost track of them. I haven't had time to go digging through posts to find out where I last left them. I've been busy lately. I only had time to make a few short posts these few days.

Sounds like the final battle's coming up.

Should I start writing conclusions for my characters? I mean, not much I can do now. None of my characters would be able to get involved.

Edited by MetalDragon

Well you could, seeing how you are in the past, Just time leap your to the future. It not like you are head of them, you are behind them so you could really metal.

Final battle is all the good guys together against all the bad guys. I am closing the forms. No more new characters.

I got a idea for douhle city for myself. After douhle forest the evil version of the trio get freezed in time and sent to numerous places then end up in douhle city . By that time they induce a time warp making their counterparts appear and send all of them flying to douhle city.

Edited by Soulking

And besides, you said they can't control it. So how do you know where they end up? Ultimately, you'll end up deciding where they appear in the end. And being able to just poof through time is just...You know.

He could always leave it up to everyone else, and are you going to reply with Icarus again?

hello everyone sorry i have not posted stuff, iv had allot of work to do and im working on a big plot for tordok but im having a mental block right now,just wanted to let you all know im not dead or anything. smile.gif

We are coming to the end of the story, so it pointless to make a huge plot for him. you could do a small plot.

We are coming to the end of the story, so it pointless to make a huge plot for him. you could do a small plot.

To be honest I haven't seen any signs of the story ending any time soon, so maybe he'd be able to squeeze the plot in or something?

Well, possibly with all the talk of 'ending the rp', people have decided to wait for Douhle Forest to end and city to begin.

is it ok for tordok to live to Douhle City and there on or is that OP and he just die, im asking because tordok has done nothing but almost die to a hydra and i want to do something with him.

P.S he will not get stronger just older his ability's will be the same.

just saying