Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

There forgot a factor in this fight was the War factors, but that have been edit. and I'm only telling it how it is. Metal tell me if i get the years of commanding wrong.

Well, if the fight starts while I'm not here, MD, could you control Tarick and Ra'thum for the fight? Thanks.

Training? Wait? What the heck is going on?

I think he means for the city.

@draco, interesting graph you made for the fight. It seems fairly accurate for my side, though they'd be more likely to even out the mages and archers' numbers. Not sure if you factored in their siege engines. And it also seems right to me that the elves would have the terrain advantage (forests) but the army having the advantage elsewhere.

As for years of experience, yeah, Yvain (the captain) probably would have at least ten years of experience. Oskar's age is unknown and thus so is his experience on field.

I'm still very confused on this time thing, though.

I meant for the city, not the forest, and the graph is the stats for me and metal. I am at such a dis advantage.

The time is like if it night, day, dusk or dawn, it for Visibility like when you are outside in the country where you can't see much without a light. And i did not add the siege machines forgot about them and do not know how many are there.

Edited by draco8967

The time is like if it night, day, dusk or dawn, it for Visibility like when you are outside in the country where you can't see much without a light. And i did not add the siege machines forgot about them and do not know how many are there.

I meant for the past/future thing and how certain characters cannot join in. I didn't understand like... anything at all. xd.png

Navir and Combine both are a day ahead of everyone (Fire idea) so Any characters that are interacting with them, or had after they time skipped, Could not fight in this, Unless they had someway of time jumping or had someone powerful to do it, (Shadow is mine, but he not doing it again).

Ok new graph made other will be deleted. as for what this Conversation is about the war between me and metal. it the dark army vs Xeon army he just gather up of town people and folks.

user posted image

just so you know Lou tordok is following Columbine

Edited by djoh121212

The trio are basically time and dimesion travelers. They were never meant to exist in douhle. Until they ravaged their universe and came to the Forest.

Says the guy who killed every bowman and mage in the army...Did you mean that, or am I just reading Xeon's boasting as an actual action?

XeonWing slash was just a small booster to all the arrows being shot from the trees

Have a Bronze Shim Scale, Huge Linage, Free who wants.

Edited by draco8967

The trio are basically time and dimesion travelers. They were never meant to exist in douhle. Until they ravaged their universe and came to the Forest.

Can they just actively travel through time and space whenever they want? You didn't mention that in their forms. you can't simply add this ridiculously OP power to them out of the blue.

Still have a bronze shimmy scale dragon who wants

And I have come close to the end with Axle Xeon Jayfeather Tyler Lucian and Talia the winner of this fight is Metal and Melom, seeing how Axle scared off the Evles and Wolves from the fight. Total dead from both sides are is near about 700 people dead. 200 elves 100 wolves and the rest are from the dark army. sound right to me from the sneak attack.

For Douhle City for colors I call

Royal Blue-Tyler

Blue -Axle

red-Xeon

Golden Rod-Lucian

Mid violet red-Talia

Orange-Jayfeather

Plus 2 other encase i make another two sheets

Dim Gray-Unknown

Crimson-Unknown

Edited by draco8967

Axle needs to see a psychologist for his anger issues. xd.png. I already have a bronze shimmer, and while its nice of you to offer it, you could get warned by a mod for posting in the wrong section. You should put the offer and teleport link in your sig. Anyway,

*blows trumpet in victory*

Edited by Melomancer

Whoa, you're already reserving colors? Well, I'd like to call my current characters' colors, just in case.

I'm not sure on who or what I'll use for the city. I mean, I have so many ideas for characters, but I'm having a tough time figuring out who to use and whatsoever. I really don't want to get overburdened by trying to RP over 9000 characters at once.