Possible MODS:

MetalDragon

Melomancer

Edited by Lothuialel

Username::Melomancer

Name::Icarus

Creature::Angel

Species::Angel

Personality::Icarus fell down from the realm above, the aether, when he was a baby, along with a dragon egg. He was adopted by a family of nobles, who raised them both. As he grew older, his family was shocked to see him sprout tiny wings and fly around. As he matured, his wings grew, until he was able to fly around freely. But everything changed when the fire nation Dark army attacked. as his home was on the fringe, his family died horribly,and he lost a wing, leaving him and his dragon alone. Since then they have vowed to fight all evil and protect the weak. He carries a gold pole-arm, enchanted to not be completely useless in battle as most gold weapons are.

Description/Picture(s)::Imagine him as pit from kid Icarus. He can't fly, but he can glide and maintain altitude if he falls from a long distance,

(My Webpageimagine him with one wing missing.)

Crush::None

Other::-snip-

Name:: Levi

Creature::Dragon

Species:: Thunder dragon

Personality:: Proud, but willing to sacrifice pride when neccesary. He shares the same story with icarus, and they are inseperable companions. They fight well together, with blade and electricity.

Description/Picture(s)::

Crush::none

Other::-snip-

Like this?

Username:: MetalDragon

Name:: Lucina Fausti

Creature:: Human

Species:: Sorceress

Personality:: The first thing one would notice about Lucina is how she's always with a book when she can help it. She loves to read, be it about fiction, non-fiction or a spellbook. She also is very intelligent and knows a large variety of spells. She doesn't get angry easily and is quite calm, but she more often than not will make snarky remarks aimed at anyone whom she finds annoying. Lucina prefers being alone when she can but doesn't really mind company unless they start to bother her. She HATES any kind of loud noise and likes silence, which combined with her love for books, makes the library her favorite place. While at a glance she may look grumpy, she's happy to share her knowledge with others.

Description/Picture(s):: Lucina's hair is long and grey, with faded purple streaks, and her eyes are purple. She wears a set of dark purple mage robes which looks fairly old. Its bodice is black and so are its sleeves and skirt's edges. Her robes also have a hood. Her footwear is a pair of black boots. She wears a special brown belt which can fit two books in its sides.

Crush:: She is not interested in love.

Other:: @ Due to her intellect and age, Lucina has a large arsenal of spells at her disposal, which have different uses. Combat, support, healing, you name it. It's a very hard task to survive her onslaught of offensive spells, if engaged in battle. In addition, she has the mana required to use this magic. However, while her face and body remained young by outside, she's very weak physically. She can barely lift a sword, for example. Due to her health problems, she cannot use telekinesis to move what she normally can't. Any well-placed physical blow will quickly do her in. In addition, her healing spells won't work right in middle of a battle. In a fight, Lucina tries to remedy her physical weakness with a conjured rune shield, but it's not very durable. Her health conditions are also poor and she is prone to diseases and most kinds of poison. While frail, she is fairly resistant to magic.

Name:: Oskar Björk

Creature:: Vampire

Species:: Vampire Lord

Personality:: Oskar is usually calm and levelheaded, and appears to be friendly. Most of the time. He'll more often than not get along with anyone he meets, even if his vampiric fangs come off as threatening to the other person. However, this is all just a façade to hide what he truly is: a cruel, sadistic monster who takes joy in killing others and turning them into ghouls when possible. He also enjoys being mean to his servant Ophelia just for the hell of it.

Description/Picture(s):: He is fairly tall with a fit build. His eyes are a bloody red, and his hair is about neck-length. His skin is grey-ish and looks ill and he has a goatee beard. Naturally, his canine teeth are sharp and look quite menacing. He wears a long black vampire jacket with a dark red tunic underneath it and a pair of black trousers, and a pair black boots to finish it off. He carries a rather large dagger on his waist and several small throwing knives underneath his coat.

Crush:: None, he's open.

Other:: # Oskar has your typical vampire powers - superhuman strength, speed, regeneration, change into a bat, etc. Naturally, he also has their weaknesses, such as sunlight and garlic. He is also able to blend with his surroundings and become virtually impossible to be seen or sensed. He is able to resist sunlight but that means he's unable to use any of his powers during the daytime. Oskar is vulnerable to any kind of fire or light-affinity magic. As a vampire, he cannot die unless a wooden stake or another holy weapon is driven through his heart. A would-be fatal blow will "kill" him and he'll stay down, but he'll get up when it's night.

Name:: Ophelia Lupei

Creature:: Vampire

Species:: Lesser Vampire

Personality:: Unlike Oskar, Ophelia is friendly as she truly means it. However, it's not unusual for you to see her shudder and stutter on her own words, out of sheer fear. She's often the target of Oskar's physical abuses and thus greatly fears her master. Ophelia will basically do anything to keep him happy, because she knows what would happen to her otherwise... Even though she'll attack and maim whoever Oskar orders her to do so, she is an actually good-hearted person, but her master's cruelty prevents her from showing her kind side.

Description/Picture(s):: Ophelia has long black and dark purple hair with reaches past her shoulders, and bloody red eyes like her master. Her skin also looks sickly like a vampire's. She wears a gothic black tunic and a long black skirt with a pair of dark purple shoes.

Crush:: None, she's open.

Other:: # Ophelia has the very same vampiric powers and weaknesses as Oskar, but weaker as she's just a servant rather than a vampire lord. She's also able to resist sunlight at the cost of being unable to use her powers. Unlike her master, she cannot blend in with her surroundings but she can manipulate her own blood... Be it to create weapons or just to mess around with.

Yup. Perfect!

Username:: Lothuialel

Name::Columbine

Creature::Dragon

Species::Soulpeace

Personality:: Columbine is sweet, musical, rash and impulsive. Her personality is just as colorful as she is. Her musical part comes into play when she wants to sing or whistle songs for what she is feeling (happy songs for happy moods, sad songs when she needs comfort). Her rash and impulsiveness come out when she want to defend others and/or acts too quickly. She is more of a "act before you think" and/or "speak before you think" sort of character. She does not think of the outcome.

Columbine just wants her kind to be happy. That is all she ever wanted. It is hard for a dragon her age to attempt to save others. She just wishes everything could go back the way it was before the drought in Douhle.

Description/Picture(s)::user posted image Columbine's wings are tipped in a red-purple color with gold tipped edges. Her claws are golden in color as are her eyes.

Other::Columbin£ can morph to a human form of an elf. Her form is an elf with dark, thick wavy hair. Her hair goes down to the small of her back when let down, otherwise it is held up by a dagger disguised as a gold, aquamarine gemed comb. She wears silvery-green traveling cloths likethe elves do. She speaks and acts as one to complete her illusion. Columbine alsohas a book of magic that she uses to summon magic. She can easily work with runes and symbols. The book has many spells for healing, nothing else. It is up to her to find the book of battles, book of enchantments, book of protection, and book of survival to complete her quest to complete her magical abilities. This is how she plans to fix the forest. Her rider is Navir. She has a strong romantic relationship with him and is fully aware at the fact that it is forbidden. However, she has never told Navir this because of her strong love for him.

Username:: Lothuialel

Name:: Alielel (ally-al (gal without the "g"))

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Grave Dragon

Personality:: Alielel is very observant. She learns and copies things from others. She hardly speaks and speaks when necessary. She is the silent type. Usually she is found in shadows or on top of tree branches that can carry her. She is one of Godrielel's spys. This is how Godrielel gets her stories, from Grave Dragons.

Description/Picture::user posted image (will fix this later if need be)

Other::& she is known to be telepathic and can control ones emotions.

Edited by Lothuialel

Username::Draco8967

Name::Axle

Species:: White

Personality:: Axle is a brave spirit, putting himself in danger to save another. He will speak his mind and will stand up for what he think is right, though his mouth may get him into trouble. Axle have a fear of losing people he care for, which makes his more likely to risk his own life to save theirs. When he lose his temper he changes colors for some reason and go into a blood lust rage.

Description/Picture(s):: user posted image user posted image Haves Gray scales down his back to the tip of his tail, have blue eyes.

Crush:: Open

Other:: A good nature, Healing power (Nature in Whites), only eats plants, but he can eat meat if need. He haves been bless by his father with the ability to change into a were-form, which make him look like a teenager with tan skin, silver hair, blue eyes, and a pair of white dragon wings. He also gave Ophelia a pendent to protect her from Oskar mental control.

Ability list

Healing power

Were-form abilities

Change form-Changes from a dragon to human and back- increase Strength.

Bless defense-Make his skin hard to block incoming attacks

Random symbols Curse- Ether two things happen, traps him in a sphere or tele-port him to a random location. Ether way the un lucky will take a crap ton of damage, and this does not kill.

Axle With Ophelia at a lake called Reginser

Name::Jayfeather

Creature:: wolf

Species:: gray wolf

Personality:: brave spirit and cherish everything.

Description/Picture(s)::Image of gray wolf (I did link this so you guys can see what I mean.)

Crush:: NA

Other:: For being a wolf he have fast healing only to himself. He was bless By Axle's father, Shadow, with the ability to change form. In his were form He look like he in his high 20's low 30's. He had fur all over his body, and his clothing is a dark brown color.

Background:: Axle's farther have saved his life and his family when he was a pup. He thinks he owns his life to Axle and his family for Shadow saving them.

Abilities

Regen

Talking

Were-form

Increase speed and jump

Ghost-sword- Summon a sword out of thin air and is gone once it is not need

Ghost step- Can jump a small distant in a shadow to another

Is in the First town he came to.

Username:: Draco8967

Name:: Xeon

Creature:: Angle

Species:: Elf Angle

Personality:: Same as before

Description/Picture(s):: Profile image

Crush:: Lar still none

Other:: Have a new Blade (Angle Becon) A One hand weapon with magical powers. He also got an Angle Power as well called barrier. It makes a small barrier around him that protects him from incoming attacks, have a limit and will break once hit. The sword power is a Air Slash that can cut thought rocks.

With Jayfeather

Name:: Talia

Species:: Dark angle

Personality:: Neutral

Description/Picture(s)::user posted imageincase no images

Crush:: None

Other:: Is related to Tyler and Lucain. She is a balances between the three with both even strength and magic power, From A barrier to some fire.

Name:: Tyler

Personality:: Evil

Description/Picture(s)::user posted imageIncase no images

Other:: Is related to Talia and Lucain. For being the oldest of the three, She is psychically the weakest but have the most magical powers from a simple wind ball to making the earth crust split.

Name:: Lucian

Personality:: Evil

Description/Picture(s)::user posted imageIncase no images

Other:: is Related to Talia and Tyler. Even being the youngest of the three he is the strongest in psychical strength. No magic.

Following Dark army.

Edited by draco8967

Since this is the OOC, I suppose we can post other things that are related to the RP, am I right?

Well, dragroot is currently somewhere underground near Xeon's cabin, in a safe spot. I'll try to post with her.

EDIT: Posted.

Edited by Melomancer

Name::Dragroot

Species:: Vine Dragon

Personality:: Impulsive, Violent, and cannot stand being disturbed. Very aggressive, and protective of all other dragons, believing them to be above the other races.

Description/Picture(s):: She usually hides underground, while letting her vines do the killing. Her vines are Short, but are covered in spikes. Three of her vines have a large  flower on the tip. The flower can shoot pollen, which can range from being sticky, to thick and obstructive. The flowers are part of her body, and take longer to grow back than the regular vines.

Her body is a darker shade of green than most others.

Other::*&^%$@^$* potato.

Hey Metal is Ophelia dead of not? Any was, Let the epic battle between Oskar and Axle Continue. biggrin.gif

Technically as a vampire, she's already dead. tongue.gif

But other than that, while she was turned into a pincushion by Oskar, she'll appear to be dead until she's taken somewhere with no sunlight at all, such as inside a building or when night falls again. Then her vampiric powers will kick in, her wounds will close themselves and she will "revive".

None of this applies if their hearts are pierced by a wooden stake or a holy weapon. In this case, the vampires (Ophelia and Oskar) will be put down permanently.

Just out if curiosity, is Oskar affected by crosses and Garlic? Or holy water? I mean, not that I have any. I just wanna know.

Just out if curiosity, is Oskar affected by crosses and Garlic? Or holy water? I mean, not that I have any. I just wanna know.

Yes, and so is Ophelia.

Oh alright.

Hold on a second... Draco, you mentioned in Sphinx's form that light kills him instantly. Its been daytime for a while and he's been standing in the hot sun, why hasn't he died?

Well... I can't really reply until draco posts, and Lucina is asleep. So...

Anyway, I'm thinking of submitting another villainous character. I just don't know what kind of personality I'll give them.

Loki? You mean like a trickster or something?

Actually, that's what I was thinking of. I'm thinking if it should be like that or a quite ruthless monster I had in mind.

In Demon form He just smoke and he Haves clouds that just follow him around protecting him from the sunlight. So ya. During daylight he not in human form but in demon form, unless of course he in a shadow or something.

Lot like your new image. Anywas Trying to get everyone To hate Sphinx, I think it working, the only few i have left is Oskar & Ophelia. I think I'm going to end up help Oskar the most with sphinx, but than again He just going to try and kill Oskar. biggrin.gif

Before I reply, I mean to ask what's with the pendant? Since a holy object would either repel or kill Ophelia. And quickly, since she's actually wearing it.

Shadow put a spell around it so it does not effect her, so it not holy to her yet to anything else that try to remove it from her (Oskar/Sphinx), it is. And since the spell is link up with axle life energy She can't feel it at all, nor tell it holy, Until Xeon told her. I had that happen once with One of my vampire Character and it is possible, but it is hard. Seeing how barrier magic is a white magic, it have to be attach to a object making it holy. So that why Shadow had Axle infused it with his life energy to keep it from hurting her.

"So, your point is, don't save people lives. There magic around it that make it so she can't feel it holy, but only her. Not Oskar or any other. No demon/ Beast or Human can remove it from her neck, unless she take it off herself." Shadow voice was heard

Edited by draco8967

Ah, I see. I was just a little confused about it.

@Lou, why don't we wake Alielel and Lucina up? That way, you won't be blocked with your two characters.