Gsea

Marina & the Diamonds

Marina and the Diamonds. Sounds like a band. Is, in fact, a single person.

I'm in love with her ;u;

Anybody like her? Know who she is?

She usually gets categorized along with Lana Del Rey although I don't particularly like Lana but I love love love Marina. But they are sort of similar, I guess?

Well. If you want to listen to some of her songs I'd recommend...all of them.

(My favs are probably Teen Idle, Oh No!, Starring Role, Obsessions, and every single other song)

:D

God bless you. You aren't the only one!! I like Lana Del Rey too. Haha, but I only like a couple songs though.

i've listened to marina's electra heart album on repeat plenty of times!! she's super creative and just wow amazing style and i love her makeup and song meanings and WOW *fans self*

Bubblegum censorkip.gif* is one of my all-time favorite songs. Most of the album Electra Heart is pretty great as well.

I love her music. My favorite Marina song at the moment would have to be either Lies or Fear and Loathing. She's just perfect.

I have every song and probs listen to at least one a day? i think my favorite might be oh no!

Marina Diamandis is my goddess. I love her. I also like Lana del Rey as well. smile.gif

"Electra heart" is such an amazing album, but I la-la-love "Hollywood" from "The family jewels" because it's freakin' true and simply amazing. wub.gif

I love her music, and haven't heard one song by her yet that I've disliked. My favorites are probably Hollywood and Are You Satisfied?

Just purchased tickets for her Neon Nature tour, my heart is beating so fast. She's my number one.

Just purchased tickets for her Neon Nature tour, my heart is beating so fast. She's my number one.

Oh my god I would die to be able to go, but sadly she is touring nowhere near me!! Froot is my favorite album so far, with my favorite song being (surprise) Froot. One day I'll see her perform...one day...

(marina i worship you, please employ me, i will follow you through your daily life and feed you grapes and fan you with palm fronds)

Oh my god I would die to be able to go, but sadly she is touring nowhere near me!! Froot is my favorite album so far, with my favorite song being (surprise) Froot. One day I'll see her perform...one day...

(marina i worship you, please employ me, i will follow you through your daily life and feed you grapes and fan you with palm fronds)

I looove Froot. All of the songs are so good ugh. My faves from the album are Froot and Happy.

I love Marina wub.gif She's one of my favorite musical artists, not only because her range of voice is amazing but because of the emotional depth she demonstrates by writing her songs, that might often seem superficial at the surface, but if you listen closely enough you can note that they are full of feeling, passion and substance. I can often identify and relate to her song lyrics, which is something quite rare for me. My favorite album...that's a really tough choice because I consider myself equally in love with The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. I like Froot very much too. Favorite songs are even tougher to choose, they change all the time. As of right now I really like Shampain, Power & Control, I'm A Ruin, Oh No!, Hollywood, Mowgli's Road, Sex Yeah and Blue. As for Lana, I like her. I used to listen to her a lot last year, now I think I've overplayed most of her songs tongue.gif Lana and Marina are very different stylistically, but they have the same intense, emotional feel to their music.

Edited by andromedae

*runs in screaming*

I LOVE HERRRR!!!!!

My favorite atm is "Savages", as it's really truthful and kind of just ..idk, hits you. I also love Power and Control (shh, its sexy wub.gif) and "Troubled Mind" I love too.

I also love Mowgli's road, but the video is just so weird!

And Primadonna..gotta love that misheard lyric.. "I really don't know why it's such a big..." wink.gifxd.png