littlelizzie

Shippings

Destiel xd.png

My OTP I guess.

If Cas was in a woman's body, it would be canon, you know it.

user posted image

Edited by AppleMango

I actually don't ship as much as most fans do (kinda makes me feel bad D: )

Anyway, I have two OTPS:

1. One from an anime that I can't even remember right now (why have I forsaken the fandom??)

2. Rumpelstillskin x Belle (Once Upon A Time)

The thing is, when I do have an OTP, I feel strongly about them okay. Like, I was reading a fanfiction for OUAT last night, but the OC was breaking up Rumpel and Belle and I was like NOPE and dropped it right then and there xd.png

Seems like my kinda thread. I have lots of ships but I'll go over the ones I care the most about.

Invader Zim:

ZaDR, or Zim and Dib, which was my OTP to end all OTPs a few years ago, though I've moved out of that fandom. I also ship Zim/Gaz, Dib/Tak, and of course Red and Purple. I've played with the idea of Dib and Keef (just something about two social outcasts finding love and understanding in each other, YES PLEASE) and a couple others, buut Zim/Dib is my main love.

Gravity Falls:

BillDip (Bill Cipher and Dipper Pines)

BillFord (Bill and Stanford Pines)

Mabifica (Mabel Pines and Pacifica Northwest)

Mayronica (Mabel Pines and Pyronica)

Stancest (Stanley and Stanford, no I don't care that they're brothers, fight me)

and of course Blubs and Durland. they're actually canon now so welp. :'D

I'm REALLY into Gravity Falls so those are my main pairings, and I've written a ton of BillDip so haha I cannot be stopped

Lapidot (LapisxPeridot) is new OTP! Thanks a lot leaked clips. Now I need the new episodes very badly to see more of this ship. tongue.gif

i have a baaaaad tendency to make up crack ships and then start seriously shipping them

most obvious example is sonika x seeu

i also tend to get really aggressive about my opinions on my otp

like going so far as saying im gonna fight every single olilen shipper just because i see so much fan art for it when i look for oliyuki fan art

I gotta get this one off my chest!

Jenna heap and Beetle! Major OTP!

Marcellus and Marcia

Milo and Marcia

Spit fyre and the Dragon boat (weird I know, but a Dragon is a Dragon!)

Rin and sashomaru

Koga and kagome (Sorry inuyasha!)

And...... I posted elsewhere with others, but those are the pressing ones...

I'm pretty casual when it comes to shipping, since I'm not one for pure romance anyways. I'll accept a lot of ships if you can convince me they work, so long as it isn't incest. These are some of the ones I definitely like, though:

Alphys/Undyne, Sans/Toriel, Sans... just Sans (Undertale)

Marinette/Adrien and any variation thereof (Miraculous Ladybug)

Neku/Shiki (TWEWY)

John ♥/♦ Vriska, Rose ♥ Kanaya, Jade (any quadrant) Karkat (Homestuck)

Kyon/Haruhi (Haruhi Suzumiya)

Steven/Connie (Steven Universe)

Germany/Italy (Hetalia)

Ash/Dawn (Pokemon anime)

Judy/Nick (Zootopia)

Star/Marco (SVtFoE)

Ness/Paula, Jeff/Tony (Earthbound)

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head :/

Edited by greenglassesgal

glassesgal we almost have the same tastes.

soooooooooo there is this new ship i ship and it is reana and kairak from a wonderful webtoon/manga called abide in the wind......................read it god damn it. Just a warning there can be some yandere moments. you'll see

I don't know why, but I started shipping Memoca with Dolphi.

I ship a seagull with a dolphin.

Please help.

Edited by OhMyStarClan

Bless you for posting this.

I'm not a very dedicated shipper, but there are a few I'm very fond of. I'd like to see Johnlock become canon at some point, and I suspect it might. I'm also a fan of Amedot. Or just about any gem with Peridot.

But mostly I'm Shakarian trash.

Edited by Cyaneus

I don't know why, but I started shipping Memoca with Dolphi.

I ship a seagull with a dolphin.

Please help.

Dunno, I ship a seagull with a shark so you're not alone laugh.gif

Doctor x Rose, especially Ten x Rose is my literal OTP. biggrin.gif

Other than that, the ships I can think of right now are

Zuko x Katara

Undyne x Alphys

Asgore x Toriel

..and I'm pretty sure I had more, but I can't remember x(

I usually like family love or friendship/bromance more.

I'm not sure why, but I sorta ship Kylo Ren x Rey from Star Wars. I know it's absolutely impossible but I feel like Kylo Ren kinda likes Rey.

Anyone who plays undertale is probably going to hate me for some of these, so here is all of my ships.

Sans x Chara

Sans x Frisk

Sans x Toriel

Undyne x Alphys

Frisk x Chara

Papyrus x Mettaton

I think... anyone who even slightly knows me... or has eyeballs and can see my sig...

Knows that I'm complete and utter 100% Pricefield (Max x Chloe from Life is Strange) trash...

I'd like to see Johnlock become canon at some point, and I suspect it might.

I want Johnlock so damn bad. I will throw a party when/if that becomes actual cannon!

I recently rewatched Glee. When I say "rewatched" I mean "rewatched season 1 because it was great, found myself falling in love with two ships (Brittana, the relationship between two cheerleader best friends who later fall in love and eventually, 6 seasons later, get married; and Faberry, the not-nearly-as-canon relationship between two frenemies with so much chemistry and romantic/sexual tension that it's impossible not to ship them), and watched only the episodes from seasons 2 through 6 which were relevant to these two pairings."

Sigh. I am utter trash for girl/girl pairings in a musical-sitcom high school setting, apparently. So much so that I made a brand new tumblr account dedicated to the two ships and have been doing nothing other than blogging blogging blogging about them for the past five days.

Binged on the Agents of Shield seasons I missed.

Simmons x Trip

Bobbi x Simmons

May x Andrew

Mack x Fitz

Elena x Mack

Daisy x Logan

Honestly guys... I'll just stop shipping because it is not good for my health. Also, I have an extreme bad luck with my ships, they never really become canon I can't take it anymore! sad.gif

Examples:

Finn x Princess Bubblegum (won't happen)

Donatello x April (I dunno)

Tony Stark x Steve Rogers ( dry.gif )

Dipper x Wendy (I know he's too young but he will grow up, people. Anyway, the series ended so I'll keep my hope to when Alex Hirsch make a new GF series, I know he will ninja.gif).

Nick x Juliette (mad.gif)

Any Adrien and Marinette pairing from Miraculous Ladybug (we know they are meant to be but they never know that! I don't have the patience...)

I'll just stop here. Even my real life ships don't work dry.gif Now I watch/read/play everything like this: mellow.gif and keep repeating to myself "I won't ship, I won't ship, I won't ship..."

Adding to my never-ending list of ships:

Hannigram (has literally skyrocketed itself to probably like second or third place on my list of Top OTP's of All Time, despite the fact that I only just watched the show start to finish in like the last week and a half)

Chardee (Charlie x Dee from It's Always Sunny; they are so cute, Charlie is cute enough on his own and I'm in love with him, and Dee is the character I relate to/sympathize with the most, and together they are just 2 perfect 4 me)

Macdennis (Mac x Dennis from It's Always Sunny; I shipped them from like the first episode and later found out that they're a pretty popular ship in the fandom and that Mac is 200% Very Gay.. which just confirms that my gaydar is never wrong...)