littlelizzie

Shippings

I very much have a tendency to ship canon pairs. If they're written well enough, of course. My favourite newest one is Gundham X Sonia from Danganronpa 2 ;v; Back off a bit Kazuichi, Sonia likes crazy overlords with pet hamsters.

my STP are:

arcanist x twilight sparkle

arcanist x plaguebringer

arcanist x windsinger

plaguebringer x gladekeeper

hilde x tom cox

chel x companion cube

Edited by tardograd2

Had forgotten

Sans x Adult Frisk

Elphaba x Fiyero

Haibara x Conan is nice, but I've given up a long time ago because, well, the canon ship in Detective Conan is pretty obvious.

And this is a very unpopular opinion, but Johnlock, Merthur, and Lawlight are all either my nahTP or my NoTP if we're talking about romantic ships. :c

I'm not super big into shipping as platonic friendship and family relationships are definitely more my thing. I do have a small handful though..

Estelle/Joshua (Trails in the Sky) this one is def my favorite <3

Olivier/Mueller (Trails in the Sky)

Rean/Alisa (Trails of Cold Steel)

Franticshipping (Pokemon)

Preciousmetalshipping (Pokemon)

Kalas/Xelha (Baten Kaitos)

Locke/Celes (Final Fantasy) i think this was my first ship lol

Felix/Piers (Golden Sun)

Ike/Soren (Fire Emblem)

That's all I can remember now but i'm sure there is more. I'll have to think about it 0:

I didn't intend to ship anything from TFA but then I traded my soul for Kylux : /

Edited by Dimar

Dizzee/Thor - The Get Down

Zeke/Mylene - The Get Down

I support but don't support Zeke/Shaoline - The Get Down

my ships? oh, I'll gladly tell you all about them.

some people are a real stickler when it comes to shipping real people, and honestly I don't care as long as it's not incest and/or pedophilia and the shippers themselves aren't messaging/tweeting/annoying the people being shipped/the notpers who don't like the ship

like I get harassed for shipping peterick lmao sorry but your petekey is dead hA

otps:

frerard

phan

lawlight (not so much anymore oop)

2009x2015/2016

nagisaxkarma (assassination classroom)

ryden (to an extent)

brotps:

peterick

rikey (it really depends on the mood i'm in tho... sometimes i ship it as a bromance and others i ship it as an actual relationship but either way i'm not going to say it's real bc it's obv not xd.png but its cute)

notps: here we go

petekey (it's been dead for 11 years and the only ones keeping it alive are the bat-crap crazy fans over-analyzing fall out boy's songs (ZOMG PETE MUST BE WRITING ABOUT MIKEY FOURTH OF JULY IS ALL ABOUT MIKEY #DYYYIIINNG) and in other words beating a dead horse)

waycest (because why???????????? i mean i know they are close but i mean??????????? that's just ****in disgusting)

fraycest (do i even.... it;s a threesome and it's just like are your parents proud of you)

baycest (ok i'm not even joking around here, i legitimately almost threw up when i heard that this was a thing. First of all, Bandit is Gerard's daughter. Daughter. Seven year old daughter. Stop it.)

Ereri/Riren (bc no.)

any fnaf ships (right what it says on the tin)

frikey (platonic frikey is fine, but romantic frikey is just weird (wrong way frank ok))

bob bryar x anyone

korse x anyone

any *insert celeb here* x reader/oc

danrific/philrific

kickthefire (this ship is why i have trust issues)

joshler (like i get it, they're best friends, but in no way in a relationship)

brallon (to an extent)

~~~

and to just add onto fanfiction in general, this is rather an unpopular opinion but i hate when people make characters not what they are. Like taking Nagisa and making him a girl. Gender-bending and stuff like that really gets on my nerves.

i possibly might add more i mean i have a lot of notps

*ships steven universe characters so hard*

I ship Lapidot, I ship Garnet (Ruby and Sapphire are cute ok), I ship Stevonnie.

I also ship Sam and Alison - Sam is my brother and Alison is one of my friends. xd.png

We're planning to do a big group Cosplay, and I want Sam to be Peridot and Alison to be Lapis - just so that I can say 'I ship these two :3' and people will go 'the gems or the people?' and I can just be all like 'Both! biggrin.gif'

Convincing alison to wear a dress, though... could be difficult. Especially one that floofy.

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER AND WINGS OF FIRE

Snape + Lily is my alltime OTP, but Scorpius + Albus come pretty close behind. Also, Peril and Clay from Wings of Fire! They're perfect, and I cannot believe the other dragons can't see that! ESPECIALLY CLAY! Also, Sunny and Starflight. And Moon and Qibli. And-

I'll stop there. And there are other fandoms, of course, but...

Just... Ask me from specific fandoms and I'll try to come up with my OTP \o/

My ship? Oh gosh...

Myself X Chocolate

no shame.

(Oh yeah, and CompassXEmbris, a very dynamic couple that had a relationship develop over the course of half a year. It gives me butterflies when I think of them <3)

im back with more and more ships

mei/zarya

pharah/mercy

lucio/junkrat

lucio and dva as friends

ana/reinhardt

memoca/dolphi

helica/pulmo

shirogane/yukisada

moge-ko/yonaka

yosafire/froze

samekichi/wadda

jumin/v

yoosung/seven

mc/everyone pretty much

oliver/yuki

len/gumi

rin/miku

tonio/leon

and i will add that I CANNOT STAND ZEN/JUMIN OR MEI/JUNKRAT

Am I the only dork here who ships Septiplier?

Jacksepticeye x Markiplier?

Anyone?

Neeew ships for meeee

Linctavia and Clexa from The 100 (ow my heart)

Gallavich from Shameless, which is a seriously amazing show

Also I FINALLY got my hands on the book The Song of Achilles and read it in one sitting and um I ship Patroclus x Achilles so hard I want to cry. Please read this book, it is so beautiful

And for my most shameful, embarrassing ship (because I almost always hate real-person ships as they make me really uncomfortable)...I kinda really think Dan Howell and Phil Lester would be really cute together and I hardcore ship them platonically and would hardcore ship them if they were romantically involved as well. they're just sweet together ok

edit: gasp?? polyamory on a mainstream show?? do my eyes deceive me

This is also on the show Shameless, I hella ship Kevin x Veronica x Svetlana, they are beautiful and amazing and Veronica is my bisexual angel

Edited by glamoursea2

I ship some things, things like Septiplier, Phan, Lapidot, etc. Those things I'm like, they'd be cute.

Then there's one that destroys my soul.

Destiel, man. I just I can't deal with it. They are adorable together and literally, they are taking over my life. Just... I can't even put it into words I ship them so much, don't you understand my signature is completely about Destiel. I am officially trash now, all my friends are confused why I ship them, and I can't deal.

I finally got that off my chest...

There are and only have been 3 ships I truly supported in my entire life as a fan of anime/JRPG genres. Abel x Esther (Trinity Blood),  Alph x Lucia (Luminous Arc), and the true pairing of any true hot-blooded mecha fan Kyosuke Nanbu x Excellen Browning of the fantastic SRW OG series. 

Right now it's SuperCorp (Lena x Kara. They're honestly destined for each other and I'm so FRUSTRATED that the writers won't pursue that), AgentReign (I will frickin RIOT if this doesn't happen. They set it up perfectly. There is no canon reason whatsoever that it shouldn't happen!! And all the canon reasons that it should!!!), and Avalance (the feeling of your ship becoming canon [i.e., clexa, korrasami] is honestly the definition of pure, unbridled joy). 

All of my ships are f/f, haha. 

Edited by hazeh

8 hours ago, hazeh said:

Right now it's SuperCorp (Lena x Kara. They're honestly destined for each other and I'm so FRUSTRATED that the writers won't pursue that), AgentReign (I will frickin RIOT if this doesn't happen. They set it up perfectly. There is no canon reason whatsoever that it shouldn't happen!! And all the canon reasons that it should!!!), and Avalance (the feeling of your ship becoming canon [i.e., clexa, korrasami] is honestly the definition of pure, unbridled joy). 

All of my ships are f/f, haha. 

I have never watched either show, but my friends have talked about Clexa and SuperCorp so much that I can't help but ship them a little!

My only new-ish ships (since my last post) are the wonderful new CANON paring of Robin and Alice on Once Upon a Time (an lgbt+ attempt by the writers that already seems 100% more successful then the ridiculously-rushed Ruby/Dorothy), and Tessa/Mariah on Young and Restless. Been watching that soap opera since I was a kid and they *finally* took the plunge with an lgbt+ storyline and I couldn't be happier (although at this point it doesn't seem they will ever actually be together... but there was a kiss and lots of feelings-talk).

OMG why did I not know this was here! I've been sailing ships since I was 16! :lol:

My absolute number one OTP of all time is Tasertricks. (Loki x Darcy Lewis from the Marvel's Thor MCU) <3 I've been shipping them for about two or three years now (Maybe even four?). And we're still sailing strong! :wub:

I basically hate Loki shipped with anyone and everyone else BUT if I had to pick a NoTP... I'd say Thorki (Thor x Loki) and Logyn (Loki x Sigyn). Those two are literally tied for the spot of my NoTP.

OK here's some other misc. shippings I like to ship! <3
~
Seregil x Alec (from the Nightrunner novels by Lynn Flewelling)
~
Rick Grimes x Michonne (Walking Dead)
~
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez x Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Coyote Starrk x Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Bleach)
~
Genesis Rhapsodos x Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core)
Angeal Hewley x Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core)
Sephiroth x Genesis Rhapsodos (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core)
Angeal Hewley x Genesis Rhapsodos (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core)
...ok yeah just toss all four of them together lol
~

And that's all I can currently think of right now. XD

Happy shipping everyone! And remember to ship and let ship! <3

On 11/15/2016 at 7:49 PM, kyleedj said:

Am I the only dork here who ships Septiplier?

Jacksepticeye x Markiplier?

Anyone?

*raises hand* don't forget me!

It's been a while since I've been on my thread and I'm half regretting the huge post I made xDD