Mario <3 Peach

Daisy <3 Luigi

Sonic <3 Amy

Elsa <3 Jack

Roxy <3 Dirk

Dirk <3 Jake

Jane <3 Dirk

Will Edit Later ~

I have a lot of favored pairings, but I don't really consider them shipping so much as mild preferences that come and go. I don't hate any pairings either.

However, I do have a new pairing that I'm not sure whether it'll stick with me or fade like all the rest, but it's been really vicious in keeping me stuck so far despite practically being a crack ship. It's, um, Gotoh x Hirokawa from Parasyte.

why did that artist have to make them so cute together why why why

My ships are sorta all over the place.

Rizzoli & Isles title characters

Emma and Regina, Once Upon a Time (and to a lesser extent Ruby and Belle)

Alex and Olivia, Law and Order SVU

Brittany and Santana, Glee

Santana and Rachel, Glee

Quinn and Rachel, Glee

Angel and Darla, Angel

Buffy and Faith, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

House fandom: House and Cuddy, House and Wilson, House and Stacy, House and Cameron, Cameron and Thirteen (totally my OTP)

Ah, shipping!

I'll respect anyone's ship. I might not especially agree with it, but I won't bash it either, because if I like the story enough, I might decide the ship in question isn't so bad after all. That said, most of my fandoms are a bit less common than most of what I've seen mentioned in this thread; Harry Potter being the main exception.

Harry Potter:

Harry x Draco

Harry x Luna

Hermione x Draco

Hermione x Snape

Hermione x Lucius Malfoy

Phantom of the Opera (2004 movie version):

Phantom x Meg Giry

Earth's Children (aka Clan of the Cave Bear series):

Lanidar x Lanoga

Echozar x Latie

Danug x Folara

Bologan x Madenia

Dead Poets Society

Richard Cameron x Todd Anderson

I've got completed fics with those ships in the latter three fandoms. I do have a Harry Potter fic in progress, but as it's a pre-Hogwarts AU/AR fic, there won't be any romantic involvement on the part of any of the kids.

My OTPs are:

Ianthony (Smosh fandom)

Shamy (TBBT fandom)

Johnlock (BBC Sherlock fandom)

Klaine (Glee fandom)

My other Ships:

Melian/Melanian (Smosh fandom)

Phan (Dan & Phil fandom)

Sheriarty (BBC Sherlock fandom)

Mormor ((BBC) Sherlock fandom)

.. and more of course xd.png

KLAINE AND PHAN! MY TWO FAVORITE SHIPS.

i'm also a bit of a samifer (supernatural) shipper *shame*

Ah, shipping!

I'll respect anyone's ship. I might not especially agree with it, but I won't bash it either, because if I like the story enough, I might decide the ship in question isn't so bad after all. That said, most of my fandoms are a bit less common than most of what I've seen mentioned in this thread; Harry Potter being the main exception.

Harry Potter:

Harry x Draco

Harry x Luna

Hermione x Draco

Hermione x Snape

Hermione x Lucius Malfoy

Phantom of the Opera (2004 movie version):

Phantom x Meg Giry

Earth's Children (aka Clan of the Cave Bear series):

Lanidar x Lanoga

Echozar x Latie

Danug x Folara

Bologan x Madenia

Dead Poets Society

Richard Cameron x Todd Anderson

I've got completed fics with those ships in the latter three fandoms. I do have a Harry Potter fic in progress, but as it's a pre-Hogwarts AU/AR fic, there won't be any romantic involvement on the part of any of the kids.

the phantom and meg, huh? ever hear of love never dies?

I strongly ship Hikari x Manaka in Nagi no Asukara. That's got to be the pair I ship most of all.

the phantom and meg, huh? ever hear of love never dies?

Yes, I have. Can't say I especially like it.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, mind, but... it's like the way I didn't like Jean Auel's Land of the Painted Caves, the final book in the Earth's Children series. I loved the first three, the fourth was okay, the fifth was a little slow, but seemed to be setting up for an incredible finale. And then it all fell flat. Half the book was descriptions of neolithic cave paintings, half the hints dropped in book five never got mentioned again, and a couple of characters showed some major, major regression. I just thought that Love Never Dies turned most of the characters pretty two-dimensional. When I first heard there would be a PotO sequel, I was all kinds of excited, but it didn't live up to what I thought it could have been.

I have no idea if any of you watch Marble Hornets, but on the off chance you do I am probably the largest and most enthusiastic Jam (Jay/Tim) shipper on this planet. The only ship in MH that I really don't like is Brim (Brian/Tim), just because I can't get behind it. I don't really like Jaylex either, but I'm flexible about it. I'll write it, but I won't really enjoy doing so.

So yeah. OTP = Jam. Ditto with Destiel. The first fanfiction I ever wrote was a Destiel fic actually.

Current ship of mine is Ene x Konoha (kagerou project, mekakucity actors anime)

I kind of consider myself not a shipper. I try to stay away from fics that contain romance too. I know a lot of them are well written, but the majority of the time it just takes over the plot and then I just have to sift through pages of snogging before getting to see anything.

I do have A Thing for cute scientists though. Cute bickering scientist boyfriends. Yessss. So current ships I guess are Newton Geiszler/Hermann Gottleib (Pacific Rim) and possibly Price/Zeller (the background sassy science duo from NBC's Hannibal).

All my favourite Once Upon a Time ships:

Rumpel x Belle

Emma x Hook

Emma x Regina

Emma x Grahm

wub.gif

I've collected too many ships being on tumblr haha

Hetalia

FraPru

GerIta

PruHun

BelaLiech

FrUs

FrUk

Hannibal

Hannigram

Willana

Homestuck

DaveJade

NepKat

Les8fins

MeuLoz

Porrim X everyone

Yeah that's kinda it. I'm not crazy into shipping but i do like it shades.png

VriskaxTavros, VriskaxEquius, VriskaxSollux, VriskaxGamzee...Basically Vriska with every guy ever and Terezi. Yes, even VrisxBro and VrisxDirk. KarkatxTerezi, KarkatxSollux and then there's a much of moirail ships and kismesis ships that I won't even get into because I'll fill up all the pages.

Then myself and Chris Redfield

Fem!Shep and Garrus

Destiel makes me Doki, but so does...Megstiel? whatever MegxDean is? Also Sabriel.

Uhhh Puppyshipping Thiefshipping and any/all variations of Marik/Bakura.

Garrosh HellscreamxVarian Wyrnn, ArthasxSylvanas, Vol'jinxLor'themar and SylvanasxLor'themar....

IraMako is adorable.

LokixDarcy makes me doki ugh there needs to be more of a fandom for it.

Hrrrg and I have a lot of original characters I ship with other OC's and yeah.

Edited by clockworkArachnid

Oh dear lord. I have so many fandoms and twice as many ships. My tumblr is flooded.

Hetalia:

Denmark / Norway

France / Canada

Prussia / Austria

France / England

Sweden / Finland

Germany / Italy

Spain / Romano

China / Japan

Seraph of the End:

Yuu / Mich

Free!:

Rin / Nitori

Magi:

Sinbad / Ja'far

Pandora Hearts:

Xerxes Break / Sharon Rainsworth

Game of Thrones / A Song Of Ice And Fire:

Ramsay / Theon

Fullmetal Alchemist:

Roy / Riza

I also have so many OC shippings hhhhh.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I don't really have too many ships, but there are a small few. They're mainly Homestuck, since that's really all I'm into at the moment. My Homestuck ships are, of course, meowrails, johndave, stridercest, and dirkjake. I also ship sabriel and destiel from SPN, and spabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe. And, of course, every WTNV listener's OTP, cecilos.

Edited by dangershy

Ships? Yup, lots!:

Shawn x lassie

John x Sherlock

Paris x Janeway

Rumpel x Belle

Emma x Hook

And more probably...

im all about ryumako and korrasami lately haha. also avamaggie from ava's demon but uhhh that one is dddifficult to say the least.

I've got so many but I'll just list a few

Emma x Hook

Harry x Hermione

Lucy x Natsu

Juvia x Gray

Erza x Jellal

Mirajane x Laxus

Hazel x Augustus

Haruhi x Tamaki

Sherlock x John

Sherlock x Lestrade

Mycroft x Lestrade

America x England

Austria x Hungary

France x Canada

Spain x Romano

Denmark x Norway

Kirito x Asuna

And loads more...

Edited by 0023567467

Ships! Oh man, Gotta love ships!

My favorite pairing is Clint x Natasha from the Avengers

a few others I like

Destiel (it's cute :3)

Bucky x natasha (it's complicated)

Vriska x John

Karkat x Nepeta

UsUk

France x everyone

mild GerIta

I usually don't 'ship' ,myself, unless that pairing is established canon.

Or maybe at least strongly HINTED at in canon...anyhow... at least it needs to be POSSIBLE in canon.

Not bashing here, but may I ask... why do people go with ships that are literally impossible, or nearly so, in canon?

Draco-Hermione, for example...

Given his own prejudice, I don't think Draco WOULD like Hermione... and even IF he did he would never DARE admit it for fear of his father's disapproval. I just don't REALLY get matching people up that HATE eachother in the actual story... or wouldn't e interested in each other because that isn't their sexuality ( matching up guys with guys or gals with gals when the characters are established in canon as straight).

Again, not bashing, just asking for my own curiosity... I genuinely don't understand.

Edited by Silverswift

Obsessed with Maze Runner now (bad idea joining the fandommm)

Thomas x Brenda = Trenda

I don't like Thomas x Teresa (Thomesa) x3

Katniss x Gale = Everthorne smile.gif i'm not a Peeta lover

OMG yesss a Katniss x Gale fan! Is it bad that I sorta reaaallyyy dislike Peeta? xd.png

I prefer BroTPs, but I also do ship some. SherlockXWatson is one, for example, that I love the BroTPs and the ships.

Yes, Sany, it's terrible! You have outraged cakes everywhere for what you just said. #peetaforlife

It's not that I don't like Gale, he just.... irks me. If I were to do any HG shipping, though, it would be Johana x Finnick. I don't know why, I just would. Oh the possibilities with those two.

Also, I'm really surprised that I never see people ship Cyrus and Cynthia. It just seems like it should be a thing. Sure, Cyrus disappeared into the Distortion World and all that, but it never says he actually dies. I'd expect Cynthia to make the first move and then everything else would just sorta happen. How that pair would work I don't know, but considering the popularity of Cynthia and how Cyrus was the first Team leader Gamefreak put much back story into, one would think they'd be shipped at least once.

That said, that's the only Pokeship I'm really into. Most Pokeships revolve around Ash annoyingly, and when it's not it's still mostly anime stuff. There are a few (I'm mostly into evil Team shipping, if you could not tell, whether it's Team member x Team member or Team member x protagonist/side character) but other than that I'm not super on Pokeshipping. Unless, of course, it's an actual Pokemon you're shipping. Blaziken x Lucario anyone?

I also like the Uglies series a lot. Please don't beat me to death with a banana for saying this, but I actually think it's better than Hunger Games and Divergent combined. I always thought it would be fun to pair Tally with Zane and Shay with David and then have the ultimate double date. I wish I could do something with Dr. Cable but I don't really know what. Maybe Cable x Udzir? YES! THE PERFECT PAIR! That would be a totally bubbly making couple, even if Dr. Cable is way bogus.

Ridley would be cool to ship. The only problem is with who? I've seen a lot of villain x hero shippings, but I don't think Ridley x Samus would work. I'd also ship Samus x Adam, but only with the computer Adam from Fusion. Human Adam annoys me too much.

And then of course I'd ship Harpuia. I'd pretty much ship Harpuia with anyone. Harpuia with a tree? Done. Harpuia with a brick? Done. Harpuia with Ceil? Oh lawrd, don't even get me started. I don't know why, I just always thought Harpuia was so cool. I mean, look at him! Just look at him you!

And then there's the Mother series. That is such a fantastical and odd series I think you really could ship someone with a brick there. Mostly I'd do Duster x Kumatora, though. Ghost Hinawa x Flint could be a depressing but amazing story, too, if you pulled it off right.