Descripforce

Description Force!

Posted (edited)

Dedicated description mods would be amazing. Checking out my dragons and finding out I have year old descriptions in the queue is always fun. ; w;

Edited by AislinnSi

@Kaini, can I say "arse" in a description? I want to say arse in a description. Butt/bum/bottom doesn't cut it.

random question

I have a frozen hatchie that I thought would be fun to name after its parents but I'm at a complete loss for description ideas for it

1 minute ago, Chaos Rider said:

random question

I have a frozen hatchie that I thought would be fun to name after its parents but I'm at a complete loss for description ideas for it

Clearly it hoards sporks! XD

I have a question. This description was mod rejected for first person, but it isn't first person. The first person parts are quotes of the dragon's statements, which in stories are usually acceptable in first person. I did rewrite it a bit to make that more obvious, so I hope that helps. I have a lot of other descriptions like this and if quotes of what a dragon thinks/says can't be in first person, then I should just remove all my descriptions and give up on the whole thing.

Zig Zag Heart loves to fall in love. He does so so often that those who know him recognize the pattern: 
Week 1: "I met a wonderful girl. She is just what I'm looking for." 
Week 2: "I have never been happier. Never known anyone who makes me feel like this". 
Week 3: "She is so controlling. I don't think this is going to work out." 
Week 4: "Tell her I'm not home." 
Week 1:...

The whole description process takes so long. I keep thinking I can get descriptions on all my dragons, but waiting for months and months to get them modded makes it not worthwhile to try.