Descripforce

Description Force!

@Tiga: Lagie has some good points. I don't think I have anything more to add.

*cough* Eh... actually I just checked my descriptions and a mod came through and Approved all of them. I wonder if that's a record for fastest description approval ever. Well, all of you are spared the massive pink wall, it seems. wink.gif Thank you, whoever it was!

I knew I should have saved Herk's lovely comments earlier. x3

You're welcome smile.gif I try to approve any that I see mentioned in this thread and any other post I notice.

Uhm, can I post my comments or supports to those suggestion threads (mentioned in OP), since the last reply is over a month?

Uhm, can I post my comments or supports to those suggestion threads (mentioned in OP), since the last reply is over a month?

Yes. That should be fine.

Got these two approved!

-please use lineage links - view/bFuRE[/url]

view/p6wVG[/url]

2/4 dragons approved.

And okay, thanks, I will change it to your advice. smile.gif

Thanks Mods! smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

You probably mean Description Comment Options (your link was for this thread)?

I'll talk it over with brair and Dimar but I don't see why not smile.gif

Thank you Ruby once again for all of your good work (/me goes to add another post to approved descrips).

Edited by herk

Aww Socks I'm sorry to hear that. That's a good reason not to sign cuz some people might be a lil schizo over rejection. Mods got lots to do. I'll go make a comment about that point on both sides for the description approval group. Sure its already been raised but I can echo like a pro cave!

Thanks for the knock out again guys. Got a super fast turn around on Real Men. So fast I was expecting to have a correlating one for his mate and you showed me up! Guess I just can't keep up.

You probably mean Description Comment Options (your link was for this thread)?

I'll talk it over with brair and Dimar but I don't see why not smile.gif

Thank you Ruby once again for all of your good work (/me goes to add another post to approved descrips).

Yeah, it is.

I just think those relative threads should be linked together thus we can find them easier(especially for those who joined us lately and unaware of their existence)>.<

I'm sorry Autumn and everyone. I've been busy (and couldn't get a chance to log on DC). rolleyes.gif Oh and Autumn do you always use nebulas as name holders? xd.png

I am glad all my descs got approved. Time to write some new ones, it seems...a white dragon doctor maybe?

Ahh about the mascot thing: Brair, Herk, and I were discussing that in chat a couple weeks ago and I somehow ended up with this guy. (Blame Herk for the name. He's called Toesocks for short. :3)

I'm going to write a description for him but I want to run it past the other two before I submit it and I keep forgetting... >.< I promise I'll get around to it soonish!

Also I forgot to review yesterday so I'm going to do that now.

l = Lagie - should be L = Lagie! (Capitalization does matter. laugh.gif )

Thanks for pointing that out, Lags. I got it fixed for you. happy.gif

Thanks for pointing that out, Lags. I got it fixed for you. happy.gif

Thanks, Dims! smile.gif

I've been reviewing a little each day, usually forgetting to initial...

I'm in a "busy and no inspiration period" for the past week, and I see no sign of it getting better. blink.gif Guess all I can do is to review a few a week. /sigh

I'm sorry Autumn and everyone. I've been busy (and couldn't get a chance to log on DC). :rolleyes: Oh and Autumn do you always use nebulas as name holders? XD

I am glad all my descs got approved. Time to write some new ones, it seems...a white dragon doctor maybe?

Ah sorry Myon, I forgot to check here. x.x

It's random. They were two unnamed hatchies at that time and I always put my eggs/hatchies on the top of scroll so... They just showed up there and I saw them! Btw I like nebulas so probably I will keep using them as name holders in the future. XD Who knows?

I am currently working on two descriptions (hopefully there will be more), but I don't aim to finish them soon. I will leave them for a while until I have more spare time.:3

So far, the most important thing for me is to rush into my RL.

Hope to see you guys soon, though.

Soon it's going to be Easter - since everyone will have a bit of spare time on their hands and quite a bit of time on DC (to hunt eggs), don't forget to review <3

Ah Easter! Hope we'll see some descriptions related to the theme xd.png

Easter descriptions, I can't wait! Thanks for the reminder, Descripforce. smile.gif

So Easter is only 3 days away!

BTW, I am curious about the current queue length.

Ermagerd, I still haven't described the mascot hatchling and I haven't reviewed in about three days... *hangs head in shame* I promise I'll get him described before Easter's over!

(I updated the subtitle and added a short notice in the Announcements section about Easter, btw.)

Hurray, Easter description day! Not sure how much I will be able to participate, since I am celebrating Easter with my bf and his parents and we will also have to drive back to school that day after the celebration for class the next morning.... BUT, I WILL do what I can to help! biggrin.gif

By "Easter", you mean just Sunday, right? (Around here, Easter is a four day weekend!)

Yeah, it'll be on Sunday. Though of course you can review on any day and see who's online in the chat if you wanted. wink.gif This will be a more casual day than the last one, or at least we won't be doing raffles and special descriptions to find in the queue. Just dedicate some time to reviewing and come have fun with us.

(Herk and I kinda massbred to the AP and so we have nothing available to breed at the moment. o_o)

I don't know how active I'll be on the actual Sunday, since it is the holiday after all, so I'm going to try to review a bunch on Saturday instead. ^-^