diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

yeah, so clicked the wrong egg to influence once again.

4 hours ago, Reykur said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

yeah, so clicked the wrong egg to influence once again.

I can help if you still need it. :)

Edit: Taken care of! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

I need: to find owner of scroll Bulbasnuff.  I have a hatchling for you and I suspect there was a forum name change.  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Dracaena

31 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Bulbasnuff.  I have a hatchling for you and I suspect there was a forum name change.  

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Here's their forum profile, but you're going to have better luck with contacting them on Discord

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Here's their forum profile, but you're going to have better luck with contacting them on Discord

Thanks Dragoness!  I don't have discord so if anyone reading this will give a shout in discord to Clowncow to check their PM I'd appreciate it! :)

edit:

Thank you @Astiana2011 !  Connections made and all sorted out. :D

Edited by Dracaena

I need: to find owner of scroll Catlover74.  I don´t know what their forum name is, I just would love to trade for some Numbers code offspring =).  

13 hours ago, tjenni said:

I need: to find owner of scroll Catlover74.  I don´t know what their forum name is, I just would love to trade for some Numbers code offspring =).  

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/82998-shodan/

thanks, sadly they haven´t been in the forum for a year...