diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

He/She was making an even-gen with the base CBs having FOX in their codes. Colecting lots of cb fox-coded eggs.

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Does anyone know how shadesofchaos is? She hasn't responded to my PM, and (more worryingly) her scroll looks like it's been burned... ohmy.gif

If anyone knows something more, please tell me, thank you!

Do you speak French or know of some other player who does? A new player is in need of help with the game and does not do well with English. None of our current mentors is listed as being fluent in French. Please contact me if you think you could help!

I have received several offers of help for which I thank you. Now if we could just reach the person in question! dry.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my eggs, and teleport them back, please reply here - thanks!

I influenced these two wrong. x_x

Thank you very much Tawanda001! I influenced the eggs correctly this time. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

I'm looking for the person who traded me this 2g silvertin x Holly for this Neglected. I forgot to write your name in my trading notes and the empty space is slowly driving me crazy. I also know a couple of people who would very much like to talk to you, if you're interested.

If you are this person, or if you know who the person is, please PM me (please don't publicly post their name - I don't want them to get harassed for trades) - thanks!

Does anyone know how shadesofchaos is? She hasn't responded to my PM, and (more worryingly) her scroll looks like it's been burned... ohmy.gif

Well, no HELP really - but it looks like it's hidden, not burned.

Well, no HELP really - but it looks like it's hidden, not burned.

If only. Their scroll name is slightly different from their forum name (just insert underscores) - and that one says "charred" sad.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I saw an offer for a CB gold for silvers from one of those people who always seem to have a CB gold to trade. Does anyone know who it was who wanted silvers for a CB gold, or if they're still interested(Even if it's for an IOU)

I saw an offer for a CB gold for silvers from one of those people who always seem to have a CB gold to trade. Does anyone know who it was who wanted silvers for a CB gold, or if they're still interested(Even if it's for an IOU)

I've found that rrattts made a trade with a CB female Gold for mulitple CB Silvers (here) but it looks like she has already accepted an offer. That was over a week ago, though, so theres a chance I might have the wrong person.

Edited by lovecats99

I've found that rrattts made a trade with a CB female Gold for mulitple CB Silvers (here) but it looks like she has already accepted an offer. That was over a week ago, though, so theres a chance I might have the wrong person.

I think it was rratts, I figured they would have accepted an offer. Thanks for your help!

i'm more specifically looking to see who is the owner of this grown dragon with the code nulk

As i found him trough the wilderness page (is not a wild dragon) and i fell in love with his code, and would like to get an egg from this cute, if it is possible smile.gif

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

-- I rather PM's as i often lose threads on this forum, thanks for your time!

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was a dummy and read the gender of one of my dragons wrong. u-u;

Thank you, Isuzu~

Edited by 11th

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was a dummy and read the gender of one of my dragons wrong. u-u;

This was posted a few hours ago, but if you still need help shoot me a PM smile.gif

Someone was trading a gold for a 2g gold from 09 a while back, anyone remember who they are and if they ever found one?

Someone was trading a gold for a 2g gold from 09 a while back, anyone remember who they are and if they ever found one?

I don't think i've got the right person as this post goes over a week back, but after searching in the trading threads, I found Sylvan_Moon mentioned they were looking for one here.

Other than that, I do remember you asking here before for someone looking for a 2g Gold x 09. Hopefully this is a better match.

Edited by lovecats99

I don't think i've got the right person as this post goes over a week back, but after searching in the trading threads, I found Sylvan_Moon mentioned they were looking for one here.

Other than that, I do remember you asking here before for someone looking for a 2g Gold x 09. Hopefully this is a better match.

Thanks! Second time I've forgotten this person ^^; opps

Edited by Tango

I don't know anything about her scroll being burned, (or why that would even happen to someone as generous as her O:) but I speak to her pretty frequently on an IRC channel. I was talking to her a few days ago, actually. I'll ask her to contact you next time I see her.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Somebody sought a 3g nhiostrife/arsani checker, and I forgot who. They may have had images of their wanted mates in their signature/website, but all the users I thought that could be weren't seeking a nhiostrife. Has anyone found a user like that recently?

A search shows pink gothic might be interested:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=912379

also Sycamore:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9123652

and Vain.3805

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9121403

Or not - but - well, they have all been showing an interest !

Well, thanks! I might do a deeper search. smile.gif

I need to wipe the influence on two bred eggs that I accidentally influenced female when they should have been male.

Thank you for assisting me again Tawanda001, you've been a great help to me!

Edited by VampiricOmen

I need to wipe the influence on two bred eggs that I accidentally influenced female when they should have been male.

Sure, toss them on the dummy

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

and back

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! You are welcome, I like paying back for some of the kind deeds I've received from many players here. smile.gif

Edited by Tawanda001