diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me bounce my eggie to remove influence? It is old enough now to bounce (I posted before but I forgot we had to wait 5 hours)

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! :)

ETA: Thank you purplehaze! ^_^

Edited by missy_
found a helper

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@missy_ I am available if you still need help.

Thank you, @purplehaze ! I will PM you. :)

ETA: Thank you for the help! It is now uninfluenced. Yay!

Edited by missy_

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot (Well kind of, I never knew it. If any contact is unwelcome that's fine aswell!)

Token_0w0 <--- this is their scroll name and I got a trade offer on my blusang egg. I'd LOVE to accept the offer. They are egglocked. ;___; Also the scroll is hidden, or I'd just check if there is an egg that is about to hatch.(nvm this, I'm dumb) I don't mind waiting, but if anyone can help me tell them somehow that I'm not just ignoring the offer or looking for a better one...

If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Reykur

I need: to find someone

Recently someone with the scroll name Sigam offered on my trade, but I'd like to contact the person to possibly arrange for a different trade. The forum search does turn up a person with the exact name but it says in their profile that they were last active in 2018... However the offer that was made on my trade was according to my forum post, so the person must have been on the forum yesterday and have seen it, because I didn't write that same content in the Public Trade's Want section (no space). 

I already messaged the forum account with the same name, but I'm not sure if it's the same person or not... can anyone who knows the owner of scrollname Sigam confirm for me please? Thank you!

Going by what they can offer in their profile (check the prize lines) I'd say they are the same person.

If you PMd you can probably see if your message was read - but they may always visit anonymously; I'm not sure if you can tell, then.

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you PMd you can probably see if your message was read - but they may always visit anonymously; I'm not sure if you can tell, then.

A PM will always show as read when someone goes to the forum to read it, independent on their login visibility.

If they read the PM in their email notification and not in the forum, you won't see that (the forum cannot know if someone reads their email).

2018 was probably the last time they logged in without setting the "anonymous" checkmark.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Anyone know another way of reaching Coo_ besides PMs? I have a gift for them that will grow up soon. It is stunned now, but will grow up as soon as that wears off.

The baby has been picked up! :) 

Edited by purplehaze

1) Can anyone help hold a few hatchies for me until tomorrow evening? 6 would be perfect, but any amount helps!

2) Anyone know if Lyncerta has a forum account?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

51 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

1) Can anyone help hold a few hatchies for me until tomorrow evening? 6 would be perfect, but any amount helps!

2) Anyone know if Lyncerta has a forum account?

I can hold your hatchies, if you still need help with that!

1 hour ago, becondethuong1307 said:

Can someone help me hold on to an egg for about half a day? :)

*nods* I can hold it til tomorrow - if that helps? It’s 11 pm here, so no more hunting the cave for me today.  Ping me soonest, if you’d like my help 🙂!  SORTED 😀

Edited by Astiana2011

I need: to erase an influence
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thanks, Sunrunner!

Edited by WhisperingWillows

5 minutes ago, WhisperingWillows said:

I need: to erase an influence
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I can help!  Drop me a PM :).

...yep. So that happened. Got caught out by my old nemesis, eggs-on-BSA-page-are-not-in-scroll-order.

Can someone bounce two eggs for me so I can influence them the correct way around? :D

Thank you so much, Ruby Eyes!

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Can someone bounce two eggs for me so I can influence them the correct way around? :D

sure