diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Does anyone know who is it that really likes different types of Guardian checkers? It's someone I know but I'm having a real brainfog moment and the name is gone.

Thank you Ruby Eyes and Dracaena.

Edited by Wiz

14 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Does anyone know who is it that really likes different types of Guardian checkers? It's someone I know but I'm having a real brainfog moment and the name is gone.

I think @purpledragonclaw loves Guardians of all types :)

Could anyone hold 5 4 HATCHIES for me until noon tomorrow? Got help, thank you :) 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I know this is probably a hard request given the season, but would anyone be able to keep 4 of my eggs and possibly incubate them? They'll hatch in 19 hours if incubated. I REALLY need help because there's 4 more Holiday pairs I have to breed but tomorrow the breeding period ends :(

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Oh gosh yes!!! Also, @Ytak is a huge fan as well. :wub: 

Oh yes! That being said, @purpledragonclaw is my guardian collecting buddy. Of whom I should have nice dragons for after the holidays. 😃 

Hey, I don't know who Grimm_AV is on the forum (if they have a forum account), but I wanted to let them know that the thing I traded to them is stunned. It is also already placed in hatcheries, so if nothing is done to alter the situation, it ought to grow up with plenty of time to spare. 

Would someone be willing to hold into a single hatchling for me until sometime tomorrow? Nevermind, AP hunting time just ended! *slaps 4G winter magi x gold checker onto her wishlist for next year* XD

Edited by pinkgothic

Does anybody know how I can find someone who owns a 2nd gen blue solstice from daydream and is willing to breed from it? Unfortunately the checker database is useless here since they refuse to catalog breed-only things.

(also looking for a 3rd gen black from bluewing solstice x black, which I also cannot find in the database for the same reason).

Have you tried the SROGG database? It unfortunately does not get updated anywhere near as often as the Checker Database, but they do allow ALL Holiday dragons such Blue Solstices, Sweetling with mixed lineage (alts and non-alts) and other stuff that the Checker DB doesn't do including GoN lineages.

Also check the To Be Added spreadsheet as well, as I mentioned the SROGG DB rarely get updated so there's lots of stuff in the waiting list. Hopefully something there is helpful - I'd help if I could but I have like one Blue Solstice on my entire scroll. :x

need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg please reply here or PM me - thanks! All done, thanks so much Purplehaze! ❤️ 

I obviously can't multitask. u_u

Edited by Aleoleo

22 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg please reply here or PM me - thanks!

I obviously can't multitask. u_u

I can help if you still need it.

Hello! Does anyone have space on their scroll to hold 1 hatchling for 12 hours? Unfortunately, I don't have any teleports at the moment.

4 minutes ago, dragonite_of_lore said:

Hello! Does anyone have space on their scroll to hold 1 hatchling for 12 hours? Unfortunately, I don't have any teleports at the moment.

I'm PMing you!

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was distracted and messed up. >_<

Thanks pinkgothic!

Edited by Nagapie

4 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I was distracted and messed up. >_<

I can help. Sending you a PM. :)

I need to contact MinkishMinx, but it seems they may have changed forum name. I am unable to PM or tag them and a search of members comes up with no matches. If you are MinkishMinx or know their new forum name, please send me a PM.

36 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Does anyone know a way to contact Irabane outside the forum, and/or knows if all is well in their neck of the woods?

They last visited Dec 31st, which isn't that long ago... ?

22 hours ago, Lagie said:

They last visited Dec 31st, which isn't that long ago... ?

Aye, I know. They've not read their PMs at all since then, though, and I've been trying to gift them something. ^_^ (Edit: Specifically, the first PM from me in that phase was on the 31st of December, about six hours after they were last here. We did have very friendly correspondence before then, so I don't think I'm being ignored, though of course that's always possible. ❤️)

Edit: Thanks, Soulsborne! I sent them a message there. :)

Edited by pinkgothic

59 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Aye, I know. They've not read their PMs at all since then, though, and I've been trying to gift them something. ^_^ (Edit: Specifically, the first PM from me in that phase was on the 31st of December, about six hours after they were last here. We did have very friendly correspondence before then, so I don't think I'm being ignored, though of course that's always possible. ❤️)

Hmm. Hope they show up soon for you!