diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

1 minute ago, Aqub said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I did it again. :rolleyes:

I can help

I need: to erase an influence
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

2 hours ago, cbussiere said:

I can help if you still need :) Sorry, going to bed now, it's already late here :(

Edited by rinoa26

Hi everyone I'm here to beg for help again--I'm looking for someone / a few someones who could hold up to 8 hatchies total potentially until tomorrow; I have two other people who have offered to help me but it's getting late and they haven't returned. I need to pick up a few low time things and then take the high time ones back after they grow up.

This is 100% a bribe, but I can breed some very pretty shinies in exchange for assistance if wanted, since I know I'm asking a lot. :)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

3 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Hi everyone I'm here to beg for help again--I'm looking for someone / a few someones who could hold up to 8 hatchies total potentially until tomorrow; I have two other people who have offered to help me but it's getting late and they haven't returned. I need to pick up a few low time things and then take the high time ones back after they grow up.

This is 100% a bribe, but I can breed some very pretty shinies in exchange for assistance if wanted, since I know I'm asking a lot. :)

If you still need help and will still need it in a few hours, I'll have room for hatchies in 3 hours, and can hold them for 24 hours after that before they're in my way at all. :) And I'll gladly take that bribe once Halloween is over. :P 

Edited by Aqub

6 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

If you still need help, I can currently take up to three hatches :) Glad you got the help you needed. If you get in trouble again, let me know @angelicdragonpuppy

Edited by rinoa26

22 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

If you still need help, I can currently take up to three hatches :)

Thank you, but Aqub and someone else have saved me :D <33

Would anyone with an Aeon free be willing to check gender on a too low time to influence egg I picked up out of the AP? It's from a pairing I didn't manage to find earlier in the event, and the genders are color dysmorphic so I'd rather not take the time to hatch and raise it if it won't gender right despite my eternal love for alternating checkers.

All taken care of, thank you!!

Edited by evilSpectra

Does anyone know the forum name of "Diamondmoonlight" or could ask them to PM me? Thanks.

Does anyone know if the owner of a scroll known as "pinkdragonwings" has a forum account? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Andromen said:

Does anyone know if the owner of a scroll known as "pinkdragonwings" has a forum account? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Like, @pinkdragonwings?

Missed connections, quite literally: Discord is down in Finland, so anyone waiting for the raffle drawing I promised on the unofficial DC Discord channel, hang in there. I'll do it asap when Discord's up for me again.

//ETA: I still get notifications from people pinging or DMing me, so if someone who can access the channel reads this, maybe pass this on and let others know what's the matter :(

//EDIT pt. 2: All is well in the realm of Discord again.

Edited by Aie

... Seriously, I gots scrambled eggs for brains ...

47 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

Here!

50 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Here!

Thank you 😁 DM on the way ... And SORTED! Thank you, Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Astiana2011

45 minutes ago, Nandeenah said:

Does anyone know the name of the person who collects orc-codes?

I remember seeing something about an Orc code in the Codes thread so I went to look back. I think it's @Yhme. (sorry if it's not you and I mentioned you for nothing ❤️

4 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

Does anyone know the name of the person who collects orc-codes?

Meeeeeeeeee!!! For sure :lol:

Hiya - I hope this is OK/allowed/the right place, but I'd very much like to contact the person with the scroll name WhispererLady, if possible, via the forums, re my trade (I've done a search on the forums, but nothing seems quite right to me).

Please let me know ASAP if it isn't the right place and I'll hide it (and I'm sorry!).

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Please let me know ASAP if it isn't the right place and I'll hide it (and I'm sorry!).

It's the right place, no worries. Sadly I can't help you with your query. I tried my usual trick, which is asking Google for help, but it's failing me this time. Maybe they just don't have a forum account?

Or they may just have different names on scroll and forum. If they are on the forum maybe they will see your post or someone else will know them.

17 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Or they may just have different names on scroll and forum.

Yep! That's exactly why I tend to hop to Google - you can easily search for forum names using the search box of the forum itself. :) But for people who have a different forum name from their scroll name, as long as the person's mentioned their scroll name on the forum even once (or in their profile), Google has a chance of finding them, but no cigar in this case, it seems, alas. (They could still have one but never revealed themselves; or have one and Google's not indexed their profile or a post of them saying who they are (or someone else saying who they are), but I guess we're not going to find out the easy way.)

Edited by pinkgothic