diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Wasn't there someone who collected Marvel-related codes/dragons?  I have an egg for them. :)

On 8/9/2018 at 4:11 AM, Gryphonic said:

Wasn't there someone who collected Marvel-related codes/dragons?  I have an egg for them. :)

I think it was @Lucere

Could the person who offered on my 2G tinsel trade contact me? I will not say your scroll name, just that you offered 4 eggs and I cannot accept because I am locked! 

Also, did anyone here want the Gold Tangar with the word 'fat' in the code? Someone offered on it, but I accidentally cancelled it, and when I reposted it, no one offered.

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thank you, purplehaze!

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

20 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Just sent you a PM

Does anyone know if/who Spootedleaf is on the forums? I don't want to leave their egg sitting. I just want to let them know that I am trading on behalf of someone else and I am waiting for that person to respond to me about the offer before I accept.

Edit: trade complete. Thanks for the PM, fuzz. 

Edited by Jazeki

To the lovely person who reviewed the description I submitted for my prize dragon (Higa) recently, I really appreciate the time you took to write out that message! Contact me if you want a 2G offspring from him. ;)

I will ask for proof, but that should be easy if you know who you are.

Edited by Mizashi
clarification

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Kiki~

10 hours ago, Kiki~ said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Still need help for this? I have room and Magi.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Still need help for this? I have room and Magi.

No, turns out I didn't need it after all, thanks though ❤️ 

Can someone tell Lucere I have an egg for them? Or if you notice this, Lucere, can you mail me?

I don't think they can get anymore mail.

Edited by Montre

I hope it is allowed to post this. If not - just delete and consider me very sorry for the trouble. ^^

If someone catches a RedCopper from parents Oceaneia (DeepSea) and Redcupreion (RedCopper) from the AP on Monday morning DC Cave time, could that person please pass it on to Terrafreaky? I'm perfectly willing to breed you PB 2nd gen Coppers or other stuff in return. I totally wanted to gift that egg to Terrafreaky, but I forgot to abandon the fail result of the breeding before that and so the egg auto-abandoned. *headdesk*

Edited by Astreya

10 hours ago, Montre said:

Can someone tell Lucere I have an egg for them? Or if you notice this, Lucere, can you mail me?

I don't think they can get anymore mail.

Have you tried tagging them like this? @Lucere

Hope it's not a bother, Lucere! Or too late.

Edited by Mizashi

Someone offered 4x CB Mint hatchlings for my 3G tinsel. You were locked and I couldn't accept it. I really like Mints, and I have the tinsel's father, so I would be happy to accept this trade. If you don't have a forum account...well, anyone else have a lot of Mint hatchlings? Hah.

Seriously, we need a way to PM people in the Trade Hub in case they have no forum account! I really wanted those adorable Mint babies.

I have a bred Golden Prize who's striped parent is saying it's been abandoned by and they would like it returned.

I currently have no magis able to teleport so please PM me if you are Barredowl54 so we can sort out how to get the egg back to you.

Edit: All sorted

Edited by RAAMIsABeast

I need: to find someone whose name I forgot

Hey, could you guys help me with finding someone? A couple of weeks ago I saw someone who was collecting orc codes when they whowed off their group in the "Dragon Codes" Thread. I just caught an egg for them but don't remember their name. I've already searched that thread but can't seem to find the post. Thanks for any help!

Edit: Found them!

Edited by Loebok

Anyone able to bounce an egg? I misfluenced :dry:

Thanks @Astreya

Edited by Herk

Got tired and misinfluenced a code egg by accident. Anyone able to help me out? Thank you!

Edited by lovecats99

2 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Got tired and misinfluenced a code egg by accident. Anyone able to help me out?

Do you still need help?

...being stupid and not checking before influencing.

Done, thanks!

Edited by Flaviel