HomeForFlowers

The Return OOC

I was planning to wait for more people, but we can start whenever you feel like. If you want me to do the first post, just ask.

Well we don't have to start, I was just wondering. I don't want this to get eaten up by other RPs before it even begins!

Oh don't worry, I won't let this die. We'll wait for a few more people and if it takes too long for others to join, we'll just start.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry Koala, but there's really nothing for me to post. I could try and just have Charlotte wander around the forest, but I was actually waiting for someone to stumble upon her.

*Desperately hopes this won't die*

I can't really do that since I just posted >.<

I'll just how Charlotte stumble around for a bit. Not sure it'll help, but it'll be something.

Go right ahead! I don't mind at all. smile.gif

Also, a quick notice. Slots for the council members will be opening soon. However, the council members may not be played until told to do so. All players who choose to play a council member will be given a PM on what the sub-plot the council members will be in. A special character sheet will be made for the council members and the plot will only proceed when all slots are filled and all character sheets are sent in and accepted. You do not have to play a council member. It is optional. You may, however, pick up to two council members to play. If you cannot post frequently and have a hard enough time juggling one character, let alone two, then it is suggested you only pick member or don't pick one at all.

Openings to select a council member will be announced on the OOC. You may reserve slots for council members, however, you may only reserve ONE slot. When openings for council members begin, RPers will only be allowed to reserve one character. However, if it takes too long for spots to be taken, then, and only then, will players be able to a second council spot.

Any and all reservations for council members will be posted on the first page of the IC. If you have any questions, PM me, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. happy.gif

I would totally like to join.

Should I read through the roleplay or can I just have a recap? I'm fine with either...

I can also handle a hatchie and a council member as well. As a point of interest. I will get a character sheet up as soon as I can.

The RP is not even five pages long so I'd highly recommend reading everything that's posted. I would suggest hold off on all thoughts of handling a council member until you actually have an accepted character and do several posts. After all, only RPers who have joined the RP can control a council member.

No worries and completely understood. I figured since it wasn't too long I'd read through it anyway. I just normally get a better grip of things with a recap in addition.

Thanks!

I would try sending her a PM or at least do a post with your character asking her's if it is okay.

Last I heard from Koala was a few days ago and it was on an RP she focused on the most. Again, I think a PM might be the way to go. After all, she does seem to be rather busy.

Hi!

If you could not tell, I've been on hiatus. As such, I'm going to be kinda slow these next few days as I readjust to DC. If there's some inactive list or something you could put Keszpik on until I have the time and will to RP again that would be very nice. Thank you!

I sent a PM to Koala, but she hasn't responded yet. I'd post now, but I think you may have missed the end of Dream_Dragon's post, Doctortear.

It was only a Red Crimson hatchling! However, he resumed his hostile pose. Who knew, the hatchling could be a spy for the Bleeding Moons!

"You're with the Bleeding Moons, aren't you? Come to finish off any helpless hatchlings left over?" growled Virmkik.

Ack! That wasn't in the original post! I guess she edited it in afterwards because that wasn't there the last time I saw that post. Looks like I'll have to delete my current post and write up a whole new one. >.<

Actually, I'm having second thoughts on being here at all. I do like this RP, I do, and it's a great idea, but I'm just not the literate kind. This is actually my first literate RP, and I joined hoping to become better, but the best I can do while at the same time actively participating is two paragraphs, maybe three. If I stay here and actually interact with someone I will likely just waste their time by flailing around in an attempt to be as good as everyone else here.

With that in mind, I'm leaving. Bye guyz.

It was lovely having you, Psycho, I'd hate to see you leave, but, alas, if you insist I suppose there's nothing I can do to stop you.

If you do ever look at this OOC again, may I ask a question? Would you like me to remove your character completely or would you like me to put it up for adoption? (I.E, letting someone use the character instead of making their own.)

Hmm, prolly not. Keszpik is kinda like Marley to me, only in dragon form. I'd prefer not.

Alright, I'll just remove him completely. It was great having you while you stayed. happy.gif

EDIT: Eldricht-Aviary hasn't posted since May 2nd and their last RP post was in early April so if any of you were waiting on them, I'm going to say to go ahead without them.

Eep, I'm sorry for disappearing...you can throw pillows at me if you want to. I'm still terribly sorry about making you delete your original post, Doctortear. sad.gif

I meant to reply that other day but I must have forgotten or something...again. *Facepalm*

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Just to let you know, Charlotte and Virmkik could probably see Zephyr if they look in his direction.

I'm, uh... I'm back

///quickly hides

I got caught up in moving to a new place and finishing homeschooling so I couldn't come back in forever, I'm sorry, please don't crucify me ;;;;;;