JaylaCaine

Breed Life

Phill smiled at Mia as she ate the berry. He was glad she liked it and he ate a few as well. He had eaten these berries before and every time he ate them they tasted better. Phill layed under a tree nearby where it was cooler. He figured it was around 75 or so but with his fur though it was short now it still felt close to 85. He leaned against the tree trunk as he looked at Mia "how do you like being outside?"

"It's brilliant," she replied, vaguely. She was busy looking at everything. "And... big. Those rooms are tiny."

Phill nodded slowly looking up. "i use to have a small house with woods out back, almost like this. i lived with my brother and sister since our parents died we were all we had left..i wonder how they are." He punched a tree and growled as he hurt his fist. He sat down and shook his head "how can they do this to people.."

"I don't know." Mia's eagle eyes had taken nin their surroundings completely, and her attention was back on Phil. "They told me it would change my life for the better. I can see how it's changed my life, but for the better?" She shook her head. "I don't know. How can they live with themselves?"