sparkle10184

Browsers

What browser do you use?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Firefox generally. I have tried Chrome, but the multiple process thing really bogs down my PC. And I like all my add-ons

Pale Moon. smile.gif The best browser in my opinion.

But when I have lots of tabs and windows open in Pale Moon and want to watch a movie or youtube, I usually use Chrome for that instead.. ^^ Otherwise it lags a lot.

Started my internet life with IE. I still have a screenshot from these times, good old newbie times...

Then switched to Firefox.

Then FF started failing me and I switched to, imo more 'lightweight', Chrome, and so far using only this.

Chrome at home, Safari on iPod, IE 8 or 10 in school and firefox on one school computer.

Personally I'm definitely a Chrome person, despise IE 8 and below (they are just so terrible imo, I really miss chrome's features), don't care about safari and firefox is much loved on that school computer as it's not IE 8 <3

the only browsers i have used for more then 3 hours are IE, MF, and GC, and i have to say google chrome is good....... for now...

The one true browser I use is Firefox. Fast, easy and I can work it without any troubles biggrin.gif

I used Internet Explorer for years until my boyfriend told me about Fire Fox, then I downloaded it, picked a pretty background thing for it, and I have never used IE since!

I (just had to) use Safari at a friend's house.

NEVER AGAIN.

I use Chrome if I have the chance, but I'm too lazy to download it for my computer. Firefox works great, although I think that IE is awful.

Firefox, Chrome, Opera and IE. In that order I barely EVER use the last two. Firefox most of the time.

I use Chrome and occasionally Torch, which is based off of Chrome anyway.

Firefox! I use it because I'm too lazy to shift to other browsers and see their advantages. I'm already satisfied with Firefox with snaplinks.

I'm using Chrome now, but I had been using Firefox for a few years. I decided to try Chrome a few weeks ago because I'd been having pc issues, and thought maybe, just maybe, Chrome might fix the issues. It didn't, but I realized I liked the look of Chrome anywho, so I've stuck with it.