sparkle10184

Browsers

What browser do you use?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to use FireFox, but it became progressively slower the more updates it got. Switched to Chrome, and haven't been back with a few isolated exceptions.

Edited by Omega Entity

Multiple haha x] A lot of switching between Chrome & Firefox 'cause of the variations in browser support between certain websites & etc, but I tend to use Chrome more since it's faster.

I use google chrome now, when I was really young I used IE and in the awkward period between that I used Safari.

Chrome now but I've used Internet Explorer, Firefox and even Safari for Windows in the past

I've been using mostly Firefox lately but then it started making my laptop crash for some reason so I switched to a FF clone called Pale Moon which works well. IE and Chrome are too slow and Chrome's lack of a menu bar makes it very hard to navigate. I only use Chrome if I need to use the Evernote web clipper because frankly the FF one is terrible.

I have Safari and Firefox, but I feel like Chrome is the fastest. Besides, if you use Google Drive, it glitches on Safari.

Chrome on computer, Safari on iPad.

I use Firefox, but I have use Chrome and IE in the past. (and if for whatever reason Firefox dies on me, well.... I got some choice what to use next lol.)

I use primarily Chrome, and Firefox as a backup.

Exactly this.

there was a time when Chrome wouldn't load at all for me and I had no idea why. So, I resorted to firefox and it was good, but much slower so catching eggs was a bit of a challenge and trying to watch things on youtube and other video sites was a laugh because I was not going to sit there and watch three seconds and then wait 30 seconds to watch another three seconds. I finally got fed up and re-installed Chrome and whatever caused it to fail before didn't repeat and I've been happily enjoying youtube videos ever since. biggrin.gif

I still keep firefox around though, just in case.

Edited by Syiren

My main browser is FireFox, but I have IE and Chrome installed as well for school purposes. If I need a backup I usually go with Chrome over IE ^^,

I stick with Firefox, since I have horrible luck with both Chrome (webpages enjoy failing to load) and IE (crashes every time I turn around). Plus I like the layout much better.

Although a feature it has enabled by default had been the cause of my laptop's video-card failing which caused BSOD crashes...not anymore since I disabled it though. xd.png

I use chrome these days. I used to be a firefox fan, but the latest version crashes too much (like within five minutes of opening it). I use Safari on my phone though because I'm too lazy to install a different browser.

I always use chrome. I remember when I was younger I used to use internet explorer and it was slow and annoying... :dry: Now windows basically begs me to use Microsoft Edge sometimes, but I'm sticking with chrome, lol. 

I've been using Chrome on all my devices for quite a while now. It feels more convenient and is faster than the other browsers I've used before. Not to mention the logo is cool. :D

Chrome on phone. Chrome and Brave on laptop (and I do have IE in the laptop as well, however I only used it to download chrome and brave :D)

I had an Opera phase, then used Chrome for some years and now I'm back to the good old Fiery Foxy.

Edited by Gluria