sparkle10184

Browsers

What browser do you use?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Firefox - no contest. But occasionally Pale Moon - a sort of cut down firefox.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I used to use Chrome but then started using Firefox for various reasons.

I use IE because I'm used to it, and because I have everything I need bookmarked there already. I occasionally use Chrome for Google+ and Youtube, and Safari is my default browser on my phone.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Both Chrome (by default, for the speed and bookmark system) and Firefox (for socializing, adoptable sites and games, which is quite often).

They complete each other well smile.gif

Firefox, but it's slow and freezes a lot, and the only reason I haven't switched is 'cause I'm not sure if it's actually Firefox or if it's my computer.

Firefox, but it's slow and freezes a lot, and the only reason I haven't switched is 'cause I'm not sure if it's actually Firefox or if it's my computer.

Marie - try Pale Moon ? Socky put me on to it.

IE on my computer, Safari on my IPad. Everyone tells me IE is horrible. In my eyes it's faster than FF. Don't hit me xd.png

I use IE8. At least, I do where the page will display correctly on it. There's a few sites I've been forced onto Chrome for.

Opera is my favourite! ^^ I sued to use it on my old laptop, but then it got stolen... >.> I have to use this old desktop computer now, which has Chrome... I haven't really gotten around to download Opera though..

Safari because I'm on a Mac. I used to use Firefox, and still do, occasionally, but Safari is my main browser. Firefox just feels weird to me now that I've spent so much time on Safari.

Mozilla Firefox for Dragon Cave, Google Chrome for everything else.

I avoid Internet Explorer despite the browser now being reasonably fast (it certainly didn't take a month of Sundays to start up last time I accidentally clicked it, like it used to). Firefox used to be my go-to browser, now Chrome has taken the spotlight. Whatever works best I guess, although I find Chrome to be very annoying when hunting eggs in the AP or Cave, hence why I keep to Firefox for DC.

Disastrously outdated Firefox. (Too conservative for my own good. When I get used to a particular version, I'll refuse to update until it really starts to bother me, or I accidentally click the pop-up or something. xd.png)

Edited by Orlageddon