TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

No prize here for me but congrats everyone that did get a prize. Will be pretty fun seeing new tinsel and shimmer lines, wonder what codes everyone will chose.

A little disappointed I didn't win...but congratulations to the prizewinners anyway! I can't wait to check out what the prize dragons look like!

*reads sig*

Maybe she's going to surprise you with that 2nd gen Shimmer you want?

Congrats to her, anyway!  smile.gif

I guess we'll see, as I said I haven't got a clue what she's got xd.png

She says thank you smile.gif

Aww that's so sweet!  I love seeing families who play DC together. ^-^ Tell your mom congrats for me!

She says thank you smile.gif She cried when she read the email, I haven't seen her so happy in ages.

A little disappointed I didn't win...but congratulations to the prizewinners anyway! I can't wait to check out what the prize dragons look like!

There are Tinsels and Shimmers, as I know.

My one is a gold Tinsel :-)

Congratulations everyone who won, it must be very exciting! I will look forwards to seeing what you all do with your dragons smile.gif

I think i'm a small part relieved I didn't win anything, (i'll keep telling myself that anyway, hehe biggrin.gif ) and we all got a snow fort after all happy.gif Happy Holidays indeed and thanks to TJ and everyone else involved.

She says thank you smile.gif She cried when she read the email, I haven't seen her so happy in ages.

That's sweet. laugh.gif Must be exciting.

Congrats to all the winners~ 8D

Yeah, I didn't win. Didn't expect to get anything, either. xd.png I'm usually very lucky... except with raffles.

Congratulations to all the winners!

I already checked, no mail for me sad.gif Thanks for a great event though everyone!

You now, I'm usually one of these persons who are just unlucky- I'm a bit like Donald Duck, Fortuna and I are having...uh...relationship problems, call it like this.

But looks like I'm lucky when it comes to dc!

no luck this year either \: oh well, gz to the winners!

Congratulation to every lucky winner. I wonder who won though? biggrin.gif I certainly didn't but that's not surprising smile.gif.

I didn't win, yet maybe it IS good for me not winning the raffle, i've got lots of hard tasks to finish in real life. Anyway, congrats to the winners, your forts are really beautiful. wub.gif

Congrats to the winners! I didn't win, but there's always next year. wink.gif

Checked my emails right away, no new messages from Dragon Cave, sees one in junk *fingers crossed* please let it be from TJ, opens it... OMG I got won an Honorable Mention!! Don't know what to pick, too many choices...

Congrats to all the winners!

I didn't get lucky this year. With my luck with raffles in general, I suppose that's not too surprising. ;p

Checked my emails right away, no new messages from Dragon Cave, sees one in junk *fingers crossed* please let it be from TJ, opens it... OMG I got won an Honorable Mention!! Don't know what to pick, too many choices...

Congrats! If I may make a suggestion, what about a Soulpeace or Ultra-Violet? ^^

Pick a Bluna, they're the best dragons ever.

I mean what.