TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

TWO types of special dragon.... Can't wait to see those smile.gif

Not that I won sad.gif

TWO types of special dragon.... Can't wait to see those smile.gif

Not that I won sad.gif

I think the western ones are Tinsels and the eastern Shimmers? Im not sure though...

Edited by KingZanto

Congrats to all winners!

But I'm curious about the prize dragons...does this mean new prizes or tinsels as western prize dragons and shimmers as eastern prize dragons? xd.png

Again wasn't drawn. Shame. But it was really fun. So congratz to all the winners. Enjoy your prizes.^^

I've totally missed this whole thing, so here's just a big CONGRATS to all the winners and good luck with your new prizes happy.gif

*goes to check email*

Nope. Nothing. Unlucky in the raffle again. sad.gif

Congrats to you lucky winners. smile.gif

Edited by Frodo

Congrats to all the winners! And great to see that we now have even more winners than last year! Thanks TJ!

Eastern Style & Western Style? Shimmers & Tinsels? Nice! Or do we have new prize dragons all together, although it wasn't announced? That would be fun too!

Well, I didn't win, but it was very fun to participate in the snowwars! I hope we'll have a similar event this year!

For those who have won and would like some more information on what to expect now they're winners , please go to the CB Prizes: A User Guide, Advice and tips for raffle winners, an excellent guide set up by Amazon Warrior (Lucky Raffle Catcher 2013) with input from several prize winners and 2nd prize owners.

Edited by Sheriziya

no win here :-(

Congrats to the winners. please spread the offspring!

Just a side question: no January release?

EDIT: Also, a question. Why can the winners not chose Halloween dragons? I guess I could understand no Valentine's since those are limited, but Halloweens are the single holiday type that we can actually get as many of as we want when they're released. So, I don't get it. Why no Halloweens? =(

Because the only holidays allowed are Christmas ones, as it was a CHRISTMAS event.

Congrats winners.

I didn't win, but can't wait for the opportunity to trade for some more 2nd gen prizes smile.gif

Congratulations to all the winners.

Unfortunately, I'm in the other camp sad.gif !