The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

I don't understand how everyone breeding them will make more appear in the AP, unless we all plan on abandoning, too?

You can only keep so many eggs on your scroll, so if you breed all of your dragons, once you're locked the other eggs will go to the AP automatically wink.gif

ETA: they'll also have a lower time and will probably be near-incuhatchable so chances are you'll be able to get more than one set if enough of them go to the AP to keep popping up for a few hours.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

How about we all aim for the 19th? It's in a bit over a week so all dragons should have time to cool down after another day/2 days of breeding. Deranged Pegasus mentioned that he might be able to make it then and I guess we might as well all join in? Also that way the eggs should start appearing on the following Friday on the AP.

I will be there hopefully! I already bred three eggs into the ap, and more eggs began to show up.

And, my google doc will not be listing my dragons any longer. They will be found in a section below and shall be numbered.

CB Purple Dorsal almost ready to hatch: Gone!

Edited by Kurane

There is a typo on my username under the contestants list, it says rayakawolf instead of raykawolf; Also, My total now is 4 adults total, none frozen (Lol, I fail)

Also, this is my Google Doc: My Google Spreadsheet

Let the mass-breeding begin!

Breeding results are as follows:

Total pairs bred - 49

Purple Dorsals - 31

Red Dorsals - 8

No egg - 8

Refused - 2

Expect to see these guys popping up on Saturday (maybe late Friday) smile.gif

I am up to 48 with 6 eggs to hatch and one red dorsal egg to hatch I keep the red's even thought the purples are what we are after.

Im up to 32.

I bred all of my dorsals, most of them are reds but purples still came.

I expected to see a flood of dorsals, but didn't for the mass breeding. Can we set another date, this time two days perhaps? So we can try and breed as many dorsals for others as possible?

I'm thinking around 11th of April to the 12th?

tiga mine are only just hitting the AP

wow I didn't think anyone would join me that is just so cool, Thanx

also I'm gonna be mass breeding mine on the 19th of each month till December

I don't have the time to do anymore mass breeding's than that especially seeing as the number of my dorsal is just going to keep raising as I go along