The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

I would like to join! All of my Dorsals will be at the beginning of my scroll. (Scroll link in signature)

Free to a good home. Please keep on your scroll after the contest ends!

Clean 5EG Purple Dorsal Gone to Deinosaur! Thank you for posting!

Edited by Millie_Azure

I'll give this a try this year, as late as I am. xd.png

When I start getting purple dorsals, I'll keep them near the top of my scroll, right under any eggs and hatchlings. Frozen dorsal hatchlings will be under the adults.

My Scroll

Purple Dorsal eggs free to claim:

Egg 1

Egg 2

Egg 3

Egg 4

Also! I wanted to let the contestants know that there will be a choice of two mates for Eden's Grace of Holly. Once both potential mates are grown up, I'll post a link so you have an idea of what the offspring's lineages would look like.

Edited by Kurane

Updated

My, it's been an embarrassingly long time. Even our image url broke! I'm sincerely sorry, as I REALLY needed a real-life break.

We have gotten even more donations! Thank you for the generous donations everyone <3 We may end up gifting more hollies than ever before!

-Holly offspring of zN2qB and T5GxH, from indiw!

Holly offspring of Bad Santa, from WereJace!

LadyNova, Mycatranch, Deinosaur, FyoraSilverwolf, warriorjames, car340, gilraen, InugamiZERO, Deranged Pegasus, Flamma, Rina, Tiga, AltanaSabelle, banban007, Angel of the Inferno, AltanaSabelle, amthystfire, Husker, Azhure all of your totals have been updated.

Deinosaur and raykawolf I also added your google docs to your entries.

raykawolf, I almost did the same thing to your name again! >_< I'm sorry that was most likely my mistake.

Raven13dragon, negloves, Jascuty, SMence, Rhaegal3370, Puppyloverdog10000, daba555, ahreada, RedRubyDragon64, titanium, SparrowSelkie, Omosky welcome to the Contest! However, some of these welcomes are ridiculously late. sleep.gif Many of you are already in the hundred range. Wow I'm late. Better late than never I guess? wink.gif

Mordeth: Sorry to see you go! sad.gif Thank you for participating for all of these years!

Wow, the totals are really getting up there! I'm grinning looking at all the scrolls that are locked with dorsals! laugh.gif Also loved all the mass breedings you awesome people did, that was a very good idea. smile.gif

Edited by The Holly Contest

Egg 1

Egg 2

Egg 3

Egg 4

Also! I wanted to let the contestants know that there will be a choice of two mates for Eden's Grace of Holly. Once both potential mates are grown up, I'll post a link so you have an idea of what the offspring's lineages would look like.

Thanks for Egg 2!

Egg 1

Egg 2

Egg 3

Egg 4

I took Egg 3. Thank you!

I want to join! My dorsals are at the beginning of my scroll, which is in my signature. They will also have the name HC at the beginning of their name! Thanks!

I grabbed the second hachling above! Thank you!

Up to 82. Mine are on page 4 of my scroll starting with Penith Pendoria, and downwards.

I have too many dragons to sort now a days. unsure.gif

I want to join! My scroll is rainbow sorted so they'll all appear toward the bottom, benêath the horse named Man-o-War.

Up to 31 adults now. Dorsals can be seen on page one of my scroll smile.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain

can I join? I only have one but I don't have a holly so this sounds fun biggrin.gif its found with my red dorsals

Prepare to hunt the AP in 3 days!

I bred 84 pairs with the following results:

• 4 refusals;
  • 10 no egg/no interest
  • 14 red Dorsals
  • 56 purple Dorsals

Enjoy!