The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

I would like to join in the fun. I can always use more purple dorsals for my Mardi Gras lineage. Of course I just went to grab a dorsal and it ended up being a red one. What are the odds? xd.png

I'll be keeping the dorsals at the end of my scroll.

I would also like to donate the offspring from my Holly to the pot. ... and that ended up sounding bad.

I would like to join! My scroll is sorted by breed so its easy to find them, i currently have 0 2014 dorsals, but i can get them as fast as im not egglocked.

I would like to join. My scroll is in my signature and the dragons are listed by breed.

51 adults so far.

Edited by lionpriestess

I would like to join this year, please ^^

Scroll: princess-kate

Edit: Actually, as others are doing, I'll keep them at the end of my scroll. xP

Edit again: If my scroll is ever hidden and you need to validate, just let me know. I sometimes hide it if I am going away for a period of time.

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

This was fun last year, so I'm signing up again!

My 2014 Dorsals will be listed at the very end of my scroll, with "2014" at the end of their names.

Gonna win that Holly this year! biggrin.gif

Edit: Now I'm up to 3, yay! biggrin.gif First one is named "Commence Dorsal Collection 2014" for easy reference when checkers drop by! (Only 2014 dorsals will be sorted beneath this dragon! My few dorsals from previous years are on another page.)

Edited by sorenna

I want to join

will be keeping Dorsals on the last pages of scroll.

here be dorsals just behind the frill that says "2014 Holly Contest"

page may vary, I'll update the link then

Edited by Sirikith

I will be joining again this year. I will keep my Dorsals in one spot on my scroll, but I will also be updating them in this post as well.

Adults -

Frozen Hatchies -

Total - 1

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

I am going to start collecting them I have two eggs now and will keep track with a spread sheet to post later. My scroll is in my sig. I am naming them all Holly Contest 2014 with a - and a number

Edited by Rina

Just to let you guys know, I might not have the ability to update for a while.. sleep.gif

I will try my best, but it really is nearly impossible to edit such long posts on phones.

I shall do my very best though wub.gif

I'll play this year. They will be at the end of my scroll with HC PD and the number in their name smile.gif

Yay, I will participate this year \o\

My scroll is sorted by breed, so they'll be between my deep seas and my duotones, but I'll keep track of them here too (they'll be named as HC14 and number)

I also want to become a donator of Amazing Xmas gift's offspring this christmas =)

Edited by anne

I would also like to join. This will be my first year trying this out, so fingers crossed for one of the hollies.

I will keep my purple dorsal dragons at the very end of my scroll and list them here as well. My scroll link is http://dragcave.net/user/rihannalexis.

1. 7Ghps (adult)

2. ULB4M (adult)

3. wTfw2 (adult)

4. JDosG (adult)

5. ZYBor (adult)

6. XTw6y (adult)

7. LyJCn (adult)

8. A4Lsf (adult)

9. sBFWz (adult)

10. 8ku9U (adult)

11. ffaqn (adult)

12. BIkFx (adult)