Tiga

Tiga's Banners and Stuff

That's a good question. Transparent would be good, except I think the background color I would be putting it on would be almost the same color as the ribbons. And I think the lettering would have to be darker to really show up. Let me just show you where I want to use it, and maybe that will help. Work in progress! (I could change the background somewhat, too.)

After giving it some more thought, lets try transparent. I can change the background color enough to make that work. Thanks for the suggestion. smile.gif

Very nice! Okay once I'm on my laptop, I will experiment. Im not so sure about the ribbons, Imwill have to try. But everything else seems fine.

Very nice! Okay once I'm on my laptop, I will experiment. Im not so sure about the ribbons, Imwill have to try. But everything else seems fine.

I think I can change the background color enough to make the ribbons show up if you can't change them.

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No

What do you want: Banner

The idea: A large banner separated in eight parts. Each part will have these texts:

–My Scroll

–Medeis Lineage

–The League of Impatient Cave Cleaners

–Count Project

–Travel Through Europe Thread

–NightEmber Project

–Click For A Gift!

and experiment with the background.

Picture Link: Nope

Anything else:Nuthing

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No

What do you want: Banner

The idea: A large banner separated in eight parts. Each part will have these texts:

–My Scroll

–Medeis Lineage

–The League of Impatient Cave Cleaners

–Count Project

–Travel Through Europe Thread

–NightEmber Project

–Click For A Gift!

and experiment with the background.

Picture Link: Nope

Anything else:Nuthing

Alright, added.

Warning, requests will be much slower now, school is dumping a load of stuff on me... -.-

I'm Requesting!

Deadline:/No

What do you want: banner

The idea:

-my scroll

- guardian dragon hoarder

Picture Link: nope

Anything else: maybe with a guardian dragon on it?

I'm Requesting!

Deadline:/No

What do you want: banner

The idea:

-my scroll

- guardian dragon hoarder

Picture Link: nope

Anything else: maybe with a guardian dragon on it?

Ok will be added shortly!

Bumping this thread back up. Please note the new additions to the first post, requests will be filled soon.

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No, but would prefer as quickly as comfortably possible

What do you want: banner (or drawing if you wish)

The idea: A mint hiding under a bush (adult mint, mint bush)

Picture Link: (if you want to)

Anything else:

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No, I'll wait a year if I have to. (Not kidding. I'm not that impatient.)

What do you want: Drawing...

The idea: Can you draw two Cockatiels, both of them ghost-like...? So in grey instead of their normal colors?

Picture Link: I don't have pictures of Niko and Kristeen, but here's pictures of Cockatiels: Female, Male.

Anything else: I don't care what they're doing, as long as they're in black and white. Or faded colors.

It's fine if you can't do this for a while. It's just for my two Cockatiels, who passed away. I had a dream about them, but they were grey, in various shades, instead of their normal bright colors. Like ghosts. Telling me they were okay.

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No, I'll wait a year if I have to. (Not kidding. I'm not that impatient.)

What do you want: Drawing...

The idea: Can you draw two Cockatiels, both of them ghost-like...? So in grey instead of their normal colors?

Picture Link: I don't have pictures of Niko and Kristeen, but here's pictures of Cockatiels: Female, Male.

Anything else: I don't care what they're doing, as long as they're in black and white. Or faded colors.

It's fine if you can't do this for a while. It's just for my two Cockatiels, who passed away. I had a dream about them, but they were grey, in various shades, instead of their normal bright colors. Like ghosts. Telling me they were okay.

Oh my gosh i am so sorry for your loss! I just had to go the vets... One of my budgies has a paralysed leg.

@MessengerDragon i have never drawn a dragon that well, but I will try. :3

Both added.

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No, but would prefer as quickly as comfortably possible

What do you want: banner (or drawing if you wish)

The idea: A mint hiding under a bush (adult mint, mint bush)

Picture Link: (if you want to)

Anything else:

Your request is done:

user posted image

If you needed it as a banner, I will need to crop it to size. I hope its good. :3

Edited by Tiga

Oh my gosh i am so sorry for your loss! I just had to go the vets... One of my budgies has a paralysed leg.

I've (kind of) gotten over it... But thanks. I normally mourn both mainly on my birthday- Kristeen's date of death.

Are they okay now?

I've (kind of) gotten over it... But thanks. I normally mourn both mainly on my birthday- Kristeen's date of death.

Are they okay now?

We still need to allow them for an xray of the budgie.

Here are your drawings, I did the second one with smoke... Just to add some 'smoky' and ghost effect.

user posted image

user posted image

We still need to allow them for an xray of the budgie.

Here are your drawings, I did the second one with smoke... Just to add some 'smoky' and ghost effect.

user posted image

user posted image

Ah, hopefully they'll be okay.

Thank you! As soon as I'm on the laptop, I'll be using them. They look lovely!