Tiga

Tiga's Banners and Stuff

Whelp. I like to make banners for anything.. and I can draw... ish. My drawings are done on iPad with a drawing app. I usually can only so animals. ^^

And I can also do sprites (although mainly eggs, most of my work really stinks).

Examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

A full drawing of a bird: http://i62.tinypic.com/1zlvyo9.jpg

user posted image

Requesting:

[FONT=Times][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I'm Requesting![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Deadline:[/B] Yes (what time)/No
[B]What do you want:[/B] (banner, drawing)
[B]The idea:[/B] (what you want to be made)
[B]Picture Link:[/B] (if you want to)
[B]Anything else:[/B][/FONT]

Edited by Tiga

Waiting List:

1) purplehaze

2) CosmicStorm

3) elsa-breeze

4)

5)

Finished Requests:

user posted image - For Razzyy

user posted image

user posted image - For Anavi_Ivy

user posted image - For purplehaze

user posted image - for MessengerDragon

user posted image

user posted image - For seacatsmew

Edited by Tiga

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: Yes (what time)/No

What do you want: (banner, drawing) Banner

The idea: (what you want to be made) Banner for my art wokrshop Ivy Embers, non-animated

Picture Link: (if you want to) None

Anything else: I don't have any concept idea for now, so you have room for experimenting ^^

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: Yes (what time)/No

What do you want: (banner, drawing) Banner

The idea: (what you want to be made) Banner for my art wokrshop Ivy Embers, non-animated

Picture Link: (if you want to) None

Anything else: I don't have any concept idea for now, so you have room for experimenting ^^

Alright, added to the list! smile.gif

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: None, although pretty soon would be nice!

What do you want: Banner, like the Solst-Ice one.

The idea: I'd like it to say Sonitus Lineage, with a Blacktip (Male) to one side and a Sunstone on the other.

Picture Link: (Is this what you want the picture to link to, if so:) http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=160259

Anything else: The colors to be red behind the Blacktip and white behind the Sunstone.

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: None, although pretty soon would be nice!

What do you want: Banner, like the Solst-Ice one.

The idea: I'd like it to say Sonitus Lineage, with a Blacktip (Male) to one side and a Sunstone on the other.

Picture Link: (Is this what you want the picture to link to, if so:) http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=160259

Anything else: The colors to be red behind the Blacktip and white behind the Sunstone.

All right added. Will get started on both of yours after lunch and when i'm not on my iPad. smile.gif

Razzyy's Request has been completed:

user posted image

I think the size is a bit big so if it is, tell me and I will change it.

Anavi_Ivy's request is also finished.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm not very happy with both of them.. :/ Butthe sizes might be too big so I can change it if you ask me.

Razzyy's Request has been completed:

user posted image

I think the size is a bit big so if it is, tell me and I will change it.

Anavi_Ivy's request is also finished.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm not very happy with both of them.. :/ Butthe sizes might be too big so I can change it if you ask me.

It's just perfect!!! user posted image

I never thought about that! biggrin.gif

I'm Requesting!

Deadline: No

What do you want: Banner

The idea: New front page banner for the Hope Lineage - I would like a white (or very light pink) background with lettering that is more closely matched to the color of the Pink dragons.

Picture Link: Link to thread with current banner

Anything else: Same wording and pictures as now. Font could be prettier -- maybe script, but easy to read. Should be about the same width. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm Requesting!

Deadline:  No

What do you want: Banner

The idea: New front page banner for the Hope Lineage - I would like a white (or very light pink) background with lettering that is more closely matched to the color of the Pink dragons.

Picture Link: Link to thread with current banner

Anything else: Same wording and pictures as now. Font could be prettier -- maybe script, but easy to read. Should be about the same width. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Alright, added to the waiting list! smile.gif

Edited by Tiga

Alright, purplehaze's request is done. And yet again, the size has challenged me. If it is too big you can ask me to change it, or the design. Baasically if you're unhappy, tell me. xd.png I changed around the font from the script to this, but if you want I'll change it back to script. smile.gif

I made two:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Tiga

Thanks, Tiga! smile.gif That was quick. And very nice. I especially like the touch of adding the pink ribbon.

I wonder, though, if you can tone down the pink in the lettering? It just seems too PINK for the dragons. Can you find something that comes closer to the dragons' color? Also, I think I would like it better without the exclamation point, if that isn't too much trouble.

Thanks, Tiga! smile.gif That was quick. And very nice. I especially like the touch of adding the pink ribbon.

I wonder, though, if you can tone down the pink in the lettering? It just seems too PINK for the dragons. Can you find something that comes closer to the dragons' color? Also, I think I would like it better without the exclamation point, if that isn't too much trouble.

Okay, I will fix it soon. So the size and every thing else is fine? tongue.gif

I agree, I think the exclamation point was a bit too much, I think I was getting carried away. I'll tone it down once I get my hands on a computer/laptop.

Yes, the size is just fine. Just the coloring of the lettering needs changed. smile.gif

Yes, the size is just fine. Just the coloring of the lettering needs changed. smile.gif

Alright. I will get on it soon. smile.gif

While my laptop is being fixed, I drew a horse's head on the iPad.

user posted image

it looks nice ^^

When I draw horse it's everything except horse xd.png

Horses are my best point... Its all I can do. ^.^

Im so sorry for the delay, purplehaze's request has been completed. My laptop has become a poo, and I had to start from scratch.

user posted image

Im so sorry for the delay, purplehaze's request has been completed. My laptop has become a poo, and I had to start from scratch.

No problem, Tiga! I was not in a hurry for it. You can see it in use here. smile.gif

Thanks again!

No problem, Tiga! I was not in a hurry for it. You can see it in use here. smile.gif

Thanks again!

No problem! smile.gif

Hey, Tiga, how much trouble would it be for you to put that Hope banner on a white background? If it is too hard to change it then don't bother, but I think it might look better for something else I want to do.

Hey, Tiga, how much trouble would it be for you to put that Hope banner on a white background? If it is too hard to change it then don't bother, but I think it might look better for something else I want to do.

Sorry for the late reply. On a white background or a transparent one?

That's a good question. Transparent would be good, except I think the background color I would be putting it on would be almost the same color as the ribbons. And I think the lettering would have to be darker to really show up. Let me just show you where I want to use it, and maybe that will help. Work in progress! (I could change the background somewhat, too.)

After giving it some more thought, lets try transparent. I can change the background color enough to make that work. Thanks for the suggestion. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze