Textris

Simple drawing requests~

Normally I only do commissions... but I need something to keep me sane while working on comic pages

So free simple drawings for whoever wants one~

Requests close at 7pm Mountain Time.

Example of a simple drawings..

user posted image

Ayyyy I love your art. Can you do feather wings/ dragons? o3o

Ayyyy I love your art. Can you do feather wings/ dragons? o3o

Yes, indeed I can.

What exactly would you like? -u-

What beautiful art! You're really good Textris.

May I request one? If yes, could you make Elsa from Frozen, please?

Here's an example: Here

If not, I totally understand and can change the request. smile.gif

Yes, indeed I can.

What exactly would you like? -u-

Either of my comic's main characters Kyzaro and Lankharra, protagonist and villain respectively.

Colour ref of Kyz; his colouring's changed a little since this was drawn. It now follows this more closely. The grey on his wings is actually white :3

This is his lineart ref, which is much closer to the design above-the definitive design if you will :> Take note that the scar over his eye is not a typical slash, and he has thumbs on his forepaws which don't show well in either image.

Skull for further ref.

If you wish, you can draw him with his scar. That'll be the large one running from behind his elbow up to the hip here.

Lankharra doesn't have a colour ref unfortunately, so I'll do my best to describe.

Lineart. Lanky's a grey colour which lightens around the dorsal region. His horns are a dusty grey and his eyes are green around the pupils, streaking into yellow. Pretty simple.

Here is a ref of his face/teeth. As you can probably tell, Lanky's quite deformed. The list is as follows:

Third eye (permanently looking straight ahead, misshapen pupil, third eyelid always half over, blinks in sync with the other eyes)

Abnormally long fang on the right side of his lower jaw.

Two extra horns where they shouldn't be on his jaw; one is being pushed by the other and is curving back, chafing scales.

Two extra neck spines.

Skewed ribs leaving a wide gap in his left side.

Collapsed breastbone.

Sixth finger on left hand.

Underdeveloped wing that serves as a third hand.

Underdeveloped tail flange.

He too has a couple scars; a tear on his lower lip and a gouging bite mark on his left thigh.

THESE CHARACTERS ARE SO COMPLEX IM SORRY ;__________;

You can draw either one, both or neither. If you do both interacting, jus know that they loathe each other for reasons. If both, Kyzaro stands at 1.6 metres at the shoulder and Lankharra's around the 2 metre mark.

What beautiful art! You're really good Textris.

May I request one? If yes, could you make Elsa from Frozen, please?

Here's an example: Here

If not, I totally understand and can change the request. smile.gif

And done~

user posted image

Either of my comic's main characters Kyzaro and Lankharra, protagonist and villain respectively.

Colour ref of Kyz; his colouring's changed a little since this was drawn. It now follows this more closely. The grey on his wings is actually white :3

This is his lineart ref, which is much closer to the design above-the definitive design if you will :> Take note that the scar over his eye is not a typical slash, and he has thumbs on his forepaws which don't show well in either image.

Skull for further ref.

If you wish, you can draw him with his scar. That'll be the large one running from behind his elbow up to the hip here.

Lankharra doesn't have a colour ref unfortunately, so I'll do my best to describe.

Lineart. Lanky's a grey colour which lightens around the dorsal region. His horns are a dusty grey and his eyes are green around the pupils, streaking into yellow. Pretty simple.

Here is a ref of his face/teeth. As you can probably tell, Lanky's quite deformed. The list is as follows:

Third eye (permanently looking straight ahead, misshapen pupil, third eyelid always half over, blinks in sync with the other eyes)

Abnormally long fang on the right side of his lower jaw.

Two extra horns where they shouldn't be on his jaw; one is being pushed by the other and is curving back, chafing scales.

Two extra neck spines.

Skewed ribs leaving a wide gap in his left side.

Collapsed breastbone.

Sixth finger on left hand.

Underdeveloped wing that serves as a third hand.

Underdeveloped tail flange.

He too has a couple scars; a tear on his lower lip and a gouging bite mark on his left thigh.

THESE CHARACTERS ARE SO COMPLEX IM SORRY ;__________;

You can draw either one, both or neither. If you do both interacting, jus know that they loathe each other for reasons. If both, Kyzaro stands at 1.6 metres at the shoulder and Lankharra's around the 2 metre mark.

And there you go~

user posted image

Oh wow that is awesome! I love your style so much <3 Sorry for having you draw one of my complex charries XD It turned out great :>

Can request? tongue.gif

Sorry, requests closed a few hours ago. n.n;

But I'll probably open them again eventually. -u-

Haha, yeah, had to check >~<" I'm horrible with timezones.