tukky93

tukky's Art

NUUU

Now I must kindly ask for a picture of a female Moonstone preferring a male moonstone over an Ice. Please?

What do you not get about one slot? Slot is full, scoot out

Typical of you guys to argue about your RP in someone else's topic.

On topic: Is the flamebutt dragon an OC of yours, Tukky? It's so cute, can I draw it? happy.gif

Typical of you guys to argue about your RP in someone else's topic.

On topic: Is the flamebutt dragon an OC of yours, Tukky? It's so cute, can I draw it? happy.gif

it is and please feel free to draw it smile.gif i always love to see him drawn from another artist. its interesting how he turns out in another art style biggrin.gif

So, how is arting going?

It's not good to push artists. tongue.gif

I know. I am just asking how it is going.

So, how is arting going?

i didn't started yet. as i said in my first post i really dont have that much time to draw. sprites also need much more energy than normal art. i am not that used to pixel art thats why. i may get to this next week end. but ill always finish my request smile.gif

i didn't started yet. as i said in my first post i really dont have that much time to draw. sprites also need much more energy than normal art. i am not that used to pixel art thats why. i may get to this next week end. but ill always finish my request smile.gif

'Kay. Good luck!

okay i made a quick sketch

user posted image

is this close to what you have in mind ?

Yes! Perfect wub.gif

And sorry if I sound pushy ohmy.gif It is a really bad habit. I don't mean anything bad, I swear!

Yes! Perfect wub.gif

And sorry if I sound pushy ohmy.gif It is a really bad habit. I don't mean anything bad, I swear!

no thats alright smile.gif that wasnt rude or anything. i can totally understand that youre curious about the sprite.