tukky93

tukky's Art

*squels* Oh I have been waiting for your requests to become open!

I'm excited to make my first request! I would like a Ribbion Dancer hatchling being her adorable self and playing with presents or in the snow or just by herself or something. And could there be a smaller version that could fit in my signature? Thanks!

**picks jaw up off the floor**

Oh wow, tukky. That is just amazing! Thankyou so much! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

-notices the waiting list is open- <_< >_>

Can I request a red Nebula dragon? You can put it in any pose you want, just make it sparkly! (* v*)/ I'mma put it in my sig if that's okay? I'll find a spot to put her in..

And btw, the lady in your examples looks.. weird. o_o I mean, her boobs and head are like, in the front perspective but the waist and legs are placed kinda weirdly.. Idk. I think her butt should be placed a bit lower. If that makes sense, lol.

Edited by Tani

I am so glad that you like the finished drawings smile.gif

@tani: your right it looks a bit off. But it was supposed to be a little from birds eye. In the end it didn't really worked out well and the horizon even made it worse and makes no sense at all. But its already two years ago since I drew it. I also didn't improve much since that. If you don't practice you don't improve. Guess I'm just a lazy butt with no good ideas for drawings

Your art is so beautiful! I can't wait until you're open for requests again^^

I love the way all of your dragons look in their final pictures!

Edited by LunarMoonlite

Your art is so beautiful! I can't wait until you're open for requests again^^

I love the way all of your dragons look in their final pictures!

thanks so much biggrin.gif

already started the ribbon hatchie. i may make a little gif animation out of it ^^

i also thought i share a sketch with you guys cause i dont know if i will ever find time to finish that

user posted image

is someone interested in how i color my stuff ?

Edited by tukky93

thanks so much biggrin.gif

already started the ribbon hatchie. i may make a little gif animation out of it ^^

i also thought i share a sketch with you guys cause i dont know if i will ever find time to finish that

user posted image

is someone interested in how i color my stuff ?

I'm interested! tongue.gif

woow its been a long !! im sorry that i needed so much time to finish the two request but i started studying law and that costs almost all my spare time dry.gif

i can only post the nebula request for now because i have to wait for the permission to also post the ribbon dancer. i also made a little gif to show the process on drawing this. hope you guys enjoy smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

BIGGER

@shelbell: i am really sorry that i cant post the ribbon now but I'll do it as soon as i get permission:))

for now i dont do waiting list. first comes first serves^^ please dont get upset if you have to wait a bit longer for your request. i will always finish them ! smile.gif

I'll draw you a Chibi or a cute little dragon smile.gif

Could you perhaps draw a Lumina Dragon? I like your art style, I think a Lumina Dragon would look good if drawn by you. A normal one is fine, but if you want to do a chubby one for the lolz, go ahead. xd.png

Could you perhaps draw a Lumina Dragon? I like your art style, I think a Lumina Dragon would look good if drawn by you. A normal one is fine, but if you want to do a chubby one for the lolz, go ahead. xd.png

Oh I love chubby dragons ! Guess I'll try to do that biggrin.gifb

Huzzah! I'm basically just a dragon art collector (points to signature), so this means a lot to me. smile.gif

Huzzah! I'm basically just a dragon art collector (points to signature), so this means a lot to me. smile.gif

i adore your signature ! to match it i guess ill to sprite something ^^

Wow, this art is amazing! I kinda wish I could do dragons that well. No matter how much I love to draw, even my best art is mediocre compared to these majestic arts.

So...I wold love to request something, but as it looks, requests are closed darn you Alex iuhcfuitfb I can wait as long as I need to for requests to open again :3

Wow, this art is amazing! I kinda wish I could do dragons that well. No matter how much I love to draw, even my best art is mediocre compared to these majestic arts.

So...I wold love to request something, but as it looks, requests are closed darn you Alex iuhcfuitfb I can wait as long as I need to for requests to open again :3

Please don't underrate your art ! I am still not as good as I want to be. I may upload older stuff. You'll see that it's just practice. The more you practice the better you'll be wink.gif

okay i tried haha

user posted image

Aww... That's cute. I didn't expect it to be animated though! Cool.

He/she needs to eat a few more cookies though. xd.png Compared to the rest of my signature, it's a stick figure! xd.png

Still, very nice job. smile.gif

Aww... That's cute. I didn't expect it to be animated though! Cool.

He/she needs to eat a few more cookies though. xd.png Compared to the rest of my signature, it's a stick figure! xd.png

Still, very nice job. smile.gif

hahah yeah. i thought i try something new.. but animating is really hard blink.gif

hahah yeah. i thought i try something new.. but animating is really hard blink.gif

Well, yeah. You have to draw much more because it has multiple frames. I like him/her though, I'll take good care of them. smile.gif

ME NEXT ME NEXT!!

I want....a Female Moonstone and a male Ice together! Maybe a sprite...please?

ME NEXT ME NEXT!!

okay ill try smile.gif

ME NEXT ME NEXT!!

Ohh, Esko. Your really like Veronica and Larry, don't you? Well I can't blame you.

Ohh, Esko. Your really like Veronica and Larry, don't you? Well I can't blame you.

Well what reason is there NOT to? And I will put it in my sig just to annoy you with LarryxVeronica >D

Well what reason is there NOT to? And I will put it in my sig just to annoy you with LarryxVeronica >D

NUUU

Now I must kindly ask for a picture of a female Moonstone preferring a male moonstone over an Ice. Please?