user posted image

so lovely!  wub.gif

Thank you!It's perfect! ^^

im so happy you like it biggrin.gif

aaaand i finished raybrd's request

user posted image

also i decided to take now 2 request ! Happy V-Day to all <3

Edited by tukky93

Can you draw me a Tsunami with a monocle? One like normal size, and one for a new avatar. smile.gif

Your art is marvelous! If there's a slot still open, I'd love to grab it. (:

Let me know :3

Thanks a lot! I have to return the compliment biggrin.gif

There's still an open slot smile.gif just let me know what you want me to draw rolleyes.gif

WHOO. :D

I would love to get a humanoid OC done for perhaps an egg or two. Go poke around on my scroll and tell me what you'd like me to breed you. (:

He has no pictures, though I'll do the best I can for description. I'll also grab some examples of various things off of Google for better visualization. (:

Tefla is an avian man; essentially a human with wings. Think sortof like a non-religious angel, haha. Flightworthy, with large wings set at the shoulders.

He has long black hair*, straight, that hangs to about the middle of his back, like one of the movie Tolkein elves; much like this guy here:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b15bcbd4eef0747...iosauo3_500.jpg

* his hair also has VERY FEW SMALL strands of red and gold. hardly noticeable. doesn't much matter to me if you get that detailed, but it's there if you want. XD

His wings are black with red and gold markings. I used to have a gryphon on a breeding sim site based off of him; use this for his wing reference:

http://www.gryffs.com/static/gryffs/54/54932.png

Clothing yay~ He wears red robes edged in gold, a LOT like this (replacing the black with red):

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/6246/rgnr.png

I also picture him wearing a small silver pendant, as well as a thin sword/rapier at his side.

His eyes are gold.

I think that should be it (: Tell me if this is okay!

Sounds really interesting ! Give me some time smile.gif this guy seems very detailed smile.gif) I am looking forward to draw a male character! It's been long since I last drew one :3

He's one of my favorite OCs. XD His bro is a knight.

I love avians. Way too much.

Can't wait to see! :D

So i started a sketch some time back and colored it now. Will work on that on the computer and look how it turns out but first I'll finish the requests :3

user posted image

Wow its been a long since I last checked here. Finished the request and almost done with the commission:) I will post them together. Sorry for needing so much time !

Could I request a blue nebula dragon? I love your work! It can be doing anything, as long as its wings are spread out smile.gif

Sorry if you're not taking requests right now, I'll post again when you are free. If you are, then yay smile.gif Also, do you charge eggs/dragons for you work is that just for really complicated ones?

EDIT: Oops, I see the request slots now. I'll post back when you are done tongue.gif

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Your dragon drawings are awesome!

**waits impatiently for a slot to open up after GalaxyPassion gets on the list**

guess i am done ^^ not quite happy with Verridith's request since he more looks like an angel and somehow not cool tongue.gif but it wont get any better D:

user posted image

user posted image

Also added GalaxyPassion13 and rendragyn to the waiting list smile.gif)

Hallo! Just a Time Lady passing trough. I love ypur art. May I request the thing in my profile image? I will give you an egg for it smile.gif

**squee** the Nebula is gorgeous! I'm so excited I can't wait to see what you come up with for mine!

Hallo! Just a Time Lady passing trough. I love ypur art. May I request the thing in my profile image? I will give you an egg for it smile.gif

looks like a lot of fun >:D added you to the list

also little peek on rendragyn's request tongue.gif

user posted image

so i finished both request biggrin.gif i somehow get really comfortable coloring in Sai

rendragyn's request: i hope its what you had in mind^^

user posted image

BIGGER

and of course raybrd's cute little fluffy thing :3

user posted image

BIGGER