AnnieLyla

Frozen

I actually liked it... Ok, more like loved it. It's missing that point of story, but it has amazing scenes and songs, that took a lot of talented people a long time to do, and it came out beautifully.

It's highly addictive, and the songs are beautiful in just so many languages~

I loved this movie. The plot and animation was good, and the songs were really fun. This is the first time I've liked the songs in a Disney movie as much as in the Lion King biggrin.gif

The act of true love being sisterly love instead of romantic love was really sweet, I liked that. They had some good messages about romantic love in there too, especially when compared to other Disney movies.

The only part that really bothered me was Sven acting like a dog. I really dislike the "all animals are dogs" thing. dry.gif

The Hans thing didn't bother me at all, I just went with it.

Did anyone noticed that Rapunzel and Eugene make a cameo in Frozen?

user posted image

Anyone, freaking LOVED this movie and I can't wait to see how well they do Frozen in Once Upon a Time.

People are connecting this cameo so that Frozen and Tangled are in the same universe ohmy.gif

This is actually a pretty good move being in production for a decade or so

It's good enough for it to be relevant for more than five months but then it's getting tiring hearing Let It Go get tossed around for much (the irony)

Kudos to Disney though for having a deep plot and less cliches biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

People are connecting this cameo so that Frozen and Tangled are in the same universe ohmy.gif

This is actually a pretty good move being in production for a decade or so

It's good enough for it to be relevant for more than five months but then it's getting tiring hearing Let It Go get tossed around for much (the irony)

Kudos to Disney though for having a deep plot and less cliches biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Frozen as we know it has only really been in production since about 2012. There were ideas for movies for that, but the production of Frozen isn't really related to that.