Melomancer

Shifters

(Fell sick, can't do anything tonight. Lou, you're in charge when I'm gone. And if Lou isn't here, MD, could you help out?)

(that gave me a idea for a DBZ rp.)

Vegito

Well then banned from the inn. Thats great and look over there. To the shifter's mountain. To become a shifter. And here's the map of it.

Lucian was holding back almost all the time, and Xeon did not have to say anything to him to stop him he simple drop the barrier and went to Xeon and sat down. Xeon really did not have to move and look back at the two, Lucian as well. Still as quite as ever, he simple stares at the two. "So how many times have you been up to the mountain? Or are you look for just another job?" Xeon asked getting right to the point. Lucian was very much still on his toes from the recent bar battle he had, but he was still controlling himself so he did not attack anyone.

(that gave me a idea for a DBZ rp.)

Vegito

Well then banned from the inn. Thats great and look over there. To the shifter's mountain. To become a shifter. And here's the map of it.

?what? No idea what this means

user posted image

Bleu Thorn

Thorn played with the puzzle. She twisted it this way and that and stopped. She needed to think out side the box. She placed the rings in a certain order and angle, but in a way to where they were still connected. She smiled. She had created a triangle with softer or slightly rounded lines. She looked up and smiled. "That would be one way. Let's see if I can try the traditional way."

(I feel so ignored.)

(I feel so ignored.)

((I tried having Shade talk to her, sorry I'm not all that good at this d: .))

Mane

"Eh? You did it? How?" He examined it."Don't tell me..I want to figure it out." He waited patiently for the dragon to do the puzzle.

((I think this was one of the last replies for you, Lou.))

Halvor looked up at the guardian dragon that came to take their orders. "Yeah. I want some of this dragonfire mead that the royal crimson told me about." he requested.

"We have one of these. This should vouch for our drinks, right?" Elsa held up the coupon towards Shade. "As for I, I think I want one of these milk-based drinks. Do you have any strawberry-flavoured ones?" she asked, to which Halvor grinned.

"Looks like the little cat needs her milk." the mercenary teased.

"Shut up!" Elsa turned and snapped at Halvor, momentarily startling him with her anger, before looking back at the guardian.

"Whoa. Gee, calm down, no need to get all angry at me..." Hal sighed, he was just messing with her after all. It looked like her temper wasn't very good today. "Anyway," he turned to look at Xeon. "I'm afraid I've only ever been to the mountain's base, and that's just to look around. And yes, you bet that I'm looking for another job, and you can be sure that I intend on taking whoever hires me all way to the top." he stated. "You didn't ever tell me your name, by the way."

"My name is Xeon, and this here is Lucian." he said point his thumb to Lucian. Xeon grab a chair and spun it around and rest his head on the back of the chair. "Me and my friend here is looking to get to the top of the mountain, to the shifter fruit." Xeon said. He pulled out his sword and set it down next to him, seeing how it was stopping him from sitting down fully.

Shade blinked, "Um, yeah... yes we have those... ma'am." he took the coupon.

After catching a bit of the conversation about the mountain he left them, everyone here was fixated on climbing it, maybe he should too? Helping out didn't seem like a bad idea, he could tag along with the next group, or check the board later.

Vegito

He started his way towards the mountain. "I'm sure there will be something to hunt up there." He walked happily towards the mountain.

Elsa watched the guardian dragon leaving the table. The beastkin couldn't wait to finally have a drink after the long trek she and Halvor made in order to get to the inn. She hoped the order wouldn't take too long, and while she waited, she boredly lied on her arms again against the table, also noticing the human and silver dragon introducing themselves to Halvor. "I'm Elsa Maria. Or just Elsa." the cat lady told them her name.

"So you want to get to the top, eh? Well, sounds like we should talk about business, then." Halvor said with a smile, and looked at Xeon. "I'm a mercenary - a blade for hire, and I'm looking for jobs with my companion here, but more especifically, helping others find the shifter fruit. Our services are not free, of course, but hey, it's better than getting chewed up by some random beastie halfway up the mountain." he shrugged. Elsa was worried on how much Hal would charge for it, though. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything outrageous that would scare those two away. "So, whaddaya say? Want our help?" the mercenary offered.

(I feel so ignored.)

(Well, Vegito did try to punch Bleu in the face.)

The old man lifted his hands from his campfire. He retrieved his staff and prodded the flames. They grew warmer. He heard the sound of footsteps crunching the thin snow at the base. The path up the mountain was right ahead of him. He stared at the single man with yellow hair trotting up the path." Traveller! The mountain is long and dangerous! Come, have some food and warmth before you climb!" The old man tucked his short grey beard into his fur coat and walked towards the fire. He set up a spit and speared a rabbit." Would you like some?"

Edited by Melomancer

user posted image

Bleu Thorn

Bleu gets up and trots off toward the mountain. She didn't really remember what had gone on in the meeting. She had dozed off when she was ignored. The wyvern dragon smiled. Yes she wouldbeableto travel up her own mountainous home. Maybe she can even learn a thing or two about the mountain. Maybe unlock a few secrets or even discover some new places. She won't know till she tried.

Edited by Lothuialel

Dargar looked up upon hearing more footsteps. Heavier this time. He spotted a Tri-horn wyvern. He remembered seeing this one living on the mountain." Hello there! "

"The shifter fruit is not what we are after, it priceless to us of what is at the top of the mountain and the journey there. Name your price mercenary, We have the money you seek, but will only pay you half here and than the other half at the top. And us getting Chewed up by Beasts and monsters on that mountain is unlikely." Xeon said.

Lucian look at Elsa and nod his head. "Greeting Else Maria, My name is Lucian as Xeon said." Lucian said in a kind voice. Lucian always liked beastkin people, most of them was friendly, that he have came across, Even offered Xeon and Lucian places to stay from the night.

Mane rested his head on the table. The mead was starting to get to him. He needed to find a high place to nap so he wouldn't be crushed. He dragged himself on the counter, accidentally tripping over plates of food." Scuse me, I'm a lil drunk at the moment.." He fell asleep, his face slamming down in front of Elsa.

(( laugh.gif Dwarf is drunk))

Lucian look at Mane and pick him up by the back of the shirt, making sure he did not stab him with his claws, and sat him against his side. "So that he not in the way of you Elsa, and no one steps on him by accident." Lucian said. Xeon was hold back a laugh but there was a smile on his face.

user posted image

Bleu Thorn

Bleu Thorn turns around abruptly and blinks. "Hello. Do I know you?" The wyvern was curious and wondered who this person could be. She narrowed her eyes and focused on him. He didn't seem familiar, but then again, she had seen several travelers near her home. He could possibly

Be one of them.

Shade returned to the table with the orders, placing them down.

He noticed Mane rested by the silver dragon's side, it was clear he was not sober, maybe he did give him one too many...

He went to the next table to clean up what mess was left after the guests.

Lucian look at shade. "Hey you have anything a silver dragon could eat here maybe? Like deer meat or something." Lucian asked Shade. Xeon look at lucian and almost forgot that he was a bit hunger as well. "And maybe some chicken with that please." Xeon said

Elsa gritted her teeth growled in indignation as a random, drunken dwarf came out of nowhere and smashed his head right on the table, in front of her. "No, you excuse me, you little punk!" she exclaimed at the dwarf, not caring he was already asleep anyway. Fortunately for him, Lucian had removed him from the table before Elsa got the idea of dumping ice-cold water on him to interrupt his little nap. The cat lady sighed, lifting her glasses back onto their place. Well, it wasn't like she didn't expect drunk people in a bar, anyway.

"Hey, go easy on him. Poor fella just had way too much of the good stuff... it was too much for him." Halvor stated with a relaxed smile. He had good experiences with dwarves before - they were great clients and paid well. The pistol on his belt was a prize after completing a dwarf's request. "Boy, sure she is being easy to piss off today..." he quietly commented to himself in regards to all her anger fits in one day. But Elsa's feline ears twitched slightly and she heard his comment. "What was that?" she asked.

"Oh! Our order's here, why don't we enjoy it?!" Hal quickly said, taking the mead he had ordered and wondering if it would really make him drunk as the royal crimson mentioned. Elsa decided to let the remark slide and decided to enjoy her strawberry-flavoured drink instead of arguing with the mercenary. "Phew. That was close. Forgot she's good at hearing my quiet remarks with those cat ears of hers..." Halvor thought with a sigh and turned to look at Xeon and Lucian again. Despite apparently getting distracted easily, he was capable of resuming the conversation on business.

"You're not interested in the fruit itself? So you'd be just paying for us to take you to do some sightseeing at the top of the mountain?" Halvor raised his shoulders a bit confused. He wondered why people would try climbing the mountain up if they weren't going to take the fruit for themselves... well, he WAS one of these people, doing it for money and alike. "Well, I'm not complaining. And I actually charge after the job's done and stuff - having the client running off is a risk I often take, unfortunately. But that doesn't happen... often." Halvor grinned. "Anyway, my price is three grands. And you're lucky you'd be our first clients! Once we know the route and the dangers of that place, we intend on charging more for our future clients." he said.

Elsa almost spilled her drink out of her nose and onto the table. Three grand?! "Goddamn it Hal. Are you trying to lose your clients or what?" she thought to herself, settling the glass on her hand down on the table. "Nobody with their head in the right place is going to pay all that for some stupid fruit, let alone a mountain tour..."

Shade looked over at the group again and gave a slight nod, "Of course, we do. It won't take long to prepare." he wiped the table down quickly and put the dirty plates on his tail-shield, then left, careful not to drop anything.

"Thanks old man. Though I suspect you might be a shifter. If you know the mountain. Say I'll help you with whatever you want. In return can you help me with the mountain." He questioned the man. He then looked at the wyvern. "I'm sorry about what I did back there."

"No, you probably don't. I'm just an old man camping out here. I figured, well, I haven't got that much time left, so might as well go see the sights while I still can." He said to the Wyvern. He offered her the now cooked rabbit." Well, come over here, keep an old man company."

"Ah, yes. The mountain. I don't go up high, but I like staying near the base. Plenty of game." He put the cooked rabbit down and started roasting a turkey leg." Hmm.. You want to climb the mountain? It's nearly impossible to climb solo. You need to find people to

accompany you. I can't be of much help, just a frail old man."

Edited by Melomancer

"What matters is what is on the inside. That is unless it's prey. But your not prey your a great man. I'll try to take you. Up and up. I'll help you become a shifter if you'd like."