Melomancer

Shifters

Vegito

He dodged the ball. "IS THAT IT? Just some stupid water." He walked around the barrier and went over to punch Lucian.

Elsa quickly ducked to dodge the beer ball that went in her way after missing its intended target, and took the coupons from the royal crimson. She was getting annoyed with the fight, but tried to ignore it. "You... actually have a box for that?" she questioned. "Well, apology accepted." the cat lady gazed at the coupon, wondering what sort of drink she'd order for herself and Hal. Meanwhile, she also wondered how the world would be like if you had to buy a drink everytime you offended another race.

Halvor, on the other hand, was not blind to the brawl that seemed to be coming over to their side, and he definitely noticed that one of the attacks just barely missed Elsa. "All right, that's enough." he muttered to himself and walked up to the silver dragon and the man that was trying to punch him. It could be a bad move to get involved in this, but could just as be the key to ending this pointless fight. "Hey, gentlemen!" Hal called out to get his attention and did a small hand gesture over his head. "This is the first time my fair lady over there is inside a inn of proportions like this, and I would really hate it if her experience was ruined because someone decided to start a brawl and someone died in it. So, would you gents please cut it off?" he said, crossing his arms and waiting for an answer. He didn't feel like getting in the brawl himself but he wanted to at least put it to an end.

Lucian cast another spell of beer ball this time aiming around him in a full 360 creating water all around him and than it turn to ice. He than spun in a full 360 degrees with his tail hoping to hit Vegito in the legs and send him flying down the ice into a table..

"I'd rather kill this idiot who tried to kill me. FULL POWER!" He tried a all out attack. On Lucian to try to kill him.

Lucian did not think twice when he cast barrier again, at full strength as well. Ether vegito gives way with his power or Lucian's barrier fails, which was not going to happen anytime soon. At full strength the barrier covers him completely and can take almost everything except Ultra Strong attacks. "Let see you get though this Idiot."

((Um i think we are going to destroy the inn at this rate))

Edited by draco8967

"Ya know, you were the one who arrived and tried to punch some random dragon in the face..." The man in brown said. Halvor sighed and placed his right hand over his forehead as he was ignored by the brawlers. It looked like they were hell bent on killing each other. The mercenary shrugged; he tried it and wasn't going to insist on them stopping the brawl. He was sure they'd just eventually get kicked out of the inn for trying to kill each other though. "All right. Suit yourselves. Me, I'll have a drink then see if anyone would be interested in climbing the mountain." he gestured over at Elsa Maria for her to come over as he went over to a table and sat down. The beastkin complied and came over, sitting next to him.

"Did you have any luck getting them to stop?" Elsa asked, looking at the coupons she got from the royal crimson at the door. "I wonder what I'll order with these."

"Well, look at the fight still going on and you'll have your answer." Halvor replied and lazily put his legs on the table to relax. Elsa shot him a look of disapproval upon seeing his bad manners but otherwise did not say anything. She hoped they wouldn't get scolded or kicked out of the inn for that, though. "Not sure about you, but I think I'll just order a beer for myself." he grinned.

Xeon came over to the two that have just enter the inn. "Heard you are offering help to the top of the mountain. And to answer your question don't order the Mystery meal, everything else is fine though." He said as he look at Lucian fight with the other guy. "At this rate they would destroy the inn before killing each other. They are equally match, but I'm suprise that Lucian have not used Haste yet, to speed himself up, he just sitting there blocking most of the guys attacks." He look back at the two and saw Hal sword "Nice sword there pal." Xeon said pointing to the sword.

Halvor and Elsa looked at the stranger that approached their table. "Hey, thanks. I could say the same for you." Hal said with a smile. "I don't think they could potentially destroy the entire inn. Look at the size of this place. They'll either leave a large mess or just get kicked out once the barkeepers decide they've gone too far. Unless, of course, they end up killing each other first." the mercenary shrugged. Elsa didn't say much but watch and listen, placing her arms on the table and placing her head on them out of boredom. The man had said he heard him offering help for the mountain, which meant they could be dealing with a possible client there.

"Hey. Why don't ya sit with us and have a drink? We got a coupon for some free drinks. The kitten here showed some claw after the dragon guard made a racial remark and gave her one as an apology." Halvor offered, pointing over at a chair, but the one in front of Elsa, as otherwise Xeon would sit and be face-to-face with Hal's boots. "And just to confirm any doubts you may have: yeah, I did mention help with the mountain. The name's Halvor." he grinned. Elsa fixed her glasses, remaining silent and wondering to herself how Halvor was so friendly and open-hearted to strangers like that, offering drinks and such. She always assumed it was just how he got close to his clients or something like that.

"Fool I havent even gotten warmed up. So instead. Lets skip the warmup and get serious." His aura thundered again. He punched to try and break the barrier. After that he would try another assasult. "I'll destroy this place before losing to you. Pathethic dragon." He destroyed a portion of the land around them with the punch. "This will slow me down though."

Shade heard enough when the ground shook with the boom of the punch, glasses tipped over and the few young ones that wanted to stick around and see the fight now scurried away in fear. Some adults walked out, while others yelled that they will join in and knock both of them out, not actually panning to get up though.

The guardian dragon jumped over the counter and quickly walked closer to the two, "That's enough!" He called calmly, "If you want to fight take it outside! Or break it up and act like adults!"

Edited by Spark-Dragon

The royal crimson stormed into the bar." Break it up. It's going too far." He pointed to the door." Fight outside, if you want." He reached a hand out to separate them.

Vegito

He looked at the royal crimson. "You'd like to be the next victim then." He tried to punch the royal crimson with his full strength. The punch would shake the bar like it did last time. Just on a larger scale.

((Now can i Use Slow Magic, This is really getting out of hands.))

((In case you missed it, Halvor offered Xeon a seat with him and Elsa tongue.gif))

Halvor groaned in annoyance as the man refused to settle down and instead tried to attack one of the royal crimsons. This was beginning to irritate him a lot, as not only the fighting disturbed the environment but not only it endangered Elsa, it was also taking levels someone could get injured or worse. Though at this point, he didn't really care if that guy ended up the one wounded or dead. "That guy is really beginning to get in my nerves." he stated quietly.

"What's his problem, after all? Does knowing that people who want a peaceful place to rest at hurt his feelings?" the beastkin asked, wondering why he was so hell bent on attacking everyone near him. "Are you going to confront him, Hal?" she asked, gazing at the mercenary.

"Unfortunately, I might have to." Hal looked at Xeon. He didn't really want to do this, but... "You talked about the silver dragon, and it sounds like you know him. Do you think you could convince him to cut it off, if I went there and made Mr. Berserker stop?" he asked.

Vegito

"The air about is so great with fighting." He jumped at Hal to punch him. "If you'd like to fight then let's go."

Halvor looked to his side to see the man jumping at him. "Oh! Well, screw you too!" he shouted, quickly jumping off his chair and onto the floor, landing behind Vegito but not attacking otherwise. He noticed Elsa readying some water spells, probably a jet of boiling water or something similar, to which he called her out. "Elsa, don't! There are too many people in here - you'll either hurt someone or at least give them a nice bath!" the mercenary cried out. The beastkin reluctantly stopped channeling magic, and stood out of the fight.

"Anyway," Halvor crossed his arms and eyed the man. He wasn't going to sink down to his level and start up a brawl, he'd just dodge his moves and try to negotiate to put an end to this brawl. "What did you say your name was? 'Vegetal' or something like that? Oh well. I'm not interested in picking a pointless fight like you - nor is anyone else in here. One of the inn's workers and one of the guards already asked you two stop and you still keep going. And I'll also ask you to stop." he said. "So, why don't you leave us alone and pick fights somewhere else? I'm sure you'll find sparring buddies outside. Or even in here, if you go asking around."

"You said my name wrong. So you deserve to die." His aura thundered louder than ever. He walked over to Halvor to give him a punch in the face. This would do more destruction like the last punch. Each time he became slower and slower.

( yes, use your slow magic draco. And this is getting REALLY out of hand..)

The Royal crimson absorbed the punch." Since your name is vegetable, I'll eat you like one." He roared and pounced on him. Grabbing him, he tried to fling him out of the bar. His friend stood by the door, making sure the people running off weren't caught in the fight.

Edited by Melomancer

"Whoa!" Halvor exclaimed as Vegito threw another punch aimed at his face, but the mercenary quickly moved his head out of the way. Before he could react, the royal crimson was pouncing on him to toss him out of the inn. "Good riddance." Hal sighed, while Elsa watched from the table. "You two need any help with that guy?" he asked, pulling his trenchcoat lightly to reveal his pistol.

Vegito

"Since your royal. I'll treat you like a idiot like the rest of the royals." Vegito dodged the pounce and tried to punch the royal crimson in the back. "This time I wont make the mistake of letting you live. DRACOIAN. But then again on second thought. Actually nevermind."

The punch connected yet again, but nothing happened." Didn't your parents ever teach you that punching dragons is not an intelligent idea?" He stepped back

And lightly touched a few runes hanging above the entrance. He pointed one at Vegito." Banned from Inn. Two months. Excess violence." The rune glowed, and Vegito was teleported outside the inn. A shining magical barrier appeared across the entrance to the Inn. The royal crimson moved towards the entrance to guard it, and said to the mercenary." Yes please, if he comes in again, or somehow manages to break the barrier, blast him." He handed the mercenary several coins.

( well, you join, and immediately attack someone unprovoked, followed by trying to kill everyone while wrecking the bar. *claps sarcastically.*)

((More like, "Banned from inn. Reason: tried going Super Saiyan on everyone"))

"Hey, ya didn't need to. Thanks." Halvor said as he took the coins and put them away somewhere inside his trenchcoat. He was glad that troublemaker was gone, maybe now he could do business with those interested in becoming shifters rather than starting up petty bar brawls like that. The fighter looked up at the runes. "So that's how you deal with people like him? Interesting." he muttered to himself. "Anyway, I was wondering if you knew anyone in here trying to climb up the mountain. Also, we still have that voucher for free drinks, so... what are some good orders off the menu?" Halvor asked, concealing his gun.

((More like, "Banned from inn. Reason: tried going Super Saiyan on everyone"))

(Ironically, this was the message I sent him when approving his form:

Alright, before this gets approved, give me a list of his powers and such. I don't want you going full super saiyan and just killing everybody.

"Hmm? Yes, those dragons by that bulletin board want to climb the mountain." He pointed to the red Pygmy and red dorsal." Don't eat the mystery meat. And as for drinks... The fruit cocktails are pretty good. The dragon-fire mead is really tasty, but you get drunk fast. We have milk-based drinks too, those are nice." He looked at the plates of food." I would recommend the mutton. It's great. "

Halvor glanced at the two dragons as the royal crimson pointed at them, and took notes of the suggestions for food and drinks. "Okay, got it. Thanks." he grinned and went back to his table. Elsa was still resting her head onto her arms, but lifted up to sit properly after seeing the man returning. "And back I am. The guy said there are fruit cocktails, mead and milk-based drinks. And mutton." Halvor said and slouchily sat down the same way as before.

"What became of that guy, Hal?" Elsa asked curiously, her tail swinging from side to side. At the same time, she thought of what she was going to order.

"We won't be seeing him for two months. At least in the inn." Hal smiled sheepishly. He looked at Elsa and Xeon before lifting his arm up and signaling, hoping for an innkeeper to come over so they could order. "I think I already know what I'll order. You two better decide what you want, too!" he chuckled.

((Last post for now, g'night!))

Shade put a few poles down where the fight went on, just until the hole would get mended, kids would easily get hurt playing near this.

But he was relieved it was over and he didn't have to get involved much.

"Thank you for holding back." He said to the silver dragon as he did his work, then he felt the need to say, "This doesn't happen often here, really." Just in case talk was to spread of the Inn being a bad place...

Then someone's hand caught his eye, he gave a quick smile to the silver and trotted to a table the cat-girl and human sat at . "Can I take your orders?" He asked.

((Its only 8am here. o-o))

Edited by Spark-Dragon