Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

Yes, I was meaning to inform you of that! Trainers can be claimed through PM and I will further explain Council members claiming in the OOC Thread of RoaO as soon as it gets accepted ^.^

May we timeskip? This doesn't affect Keszpik, Luxiphere or Sepisc greatly.

I don't mind. I would just wonder how this would affect the Alique/Jiiva mini-plot because I'm still waiting on Koala to acknowledge my presence.

Sorry, Psycho Cat, Jiiva didn't make any direct interaction with Alique and I don't really have anything else to add to what she's doing so I assumed you would follow it up with something else >.<

With Alique and Jiiva, maybe they could stay behind in the time skip and teleport after the interaction finishes?

Naw, I s'pose I could probably make a post before the actual timeskip. Just give me a moment and I'll type it up.

Sure! But will there be an interaction? Because if there is one, it'd prolong the timeskip...

Um, I know this is a double post, but this thread needs a slight bump and I have something kinda important to point out?

Most RPers have gone pretty inactive, including a mod and a maybe-mod. Tiga and Waltzer haven't posted in quite a while, so maybe they should be removed from their modly positions. Not that I mean any offense to them, but a mod should be fairly active...

So I was told to post my character sheet here for now. Here it is (as if you didn't notice).

Forum Name: Magolich

Dragon Name: Kall

Breed: Skywing

Image: user posted image

Appearance: His body is mostly like a normal Skywing, though his wingspan is slightly longer than the average. His legs are also a little stubbier, and make it difficult for him to walk.

Personality: Polite and intelligent, he is generally a very nice dragon to hang around with, though he sometimes gets carried away with his mouth. He is very witty, and often amazes other dragons with his almost poetic speech. However, he is actually very shy, and isn't very confident with his more physical attributes, such as athletics and strength. He can get very nervous around girls, though can somehow manage to pull off a legitimate conversation. Although usually modest about himself, he wishes he could be as successful as the more stronger dragons, often finding himself a bit envious.

Weapons: He has the ability to breath fire; however, it is only a small flame, and would only leave a small burn mark on a foe. It's good for making a campfire though. He is a bit embarrassed by the small size, and constantly tries to find ways to enhance his fire breath.

Abilities: He has psychic powers, but hasn't fully developed them yet. He can use telekinesis to some extent, levitating small objects quite well. However, he has trouble levitating other dragons, due to their weight and his lack of confidence. When he is in the air, he is quite fast, and is able to maneuver himself easily. This allows him to escape from enemies in the sky, who may find trouble catching up to him. However, he is next to useless on the ground, clumsy and sluggish in his moves.

Class: Mage

Love Interest: Nobody Yet

Other:

-He seldom uses his legs, preferring to hover in the air instead.

-He is very afraid of the ground, as he feels vulnerable and clumsy with his tiny legs. On the other hand, he loves the sky, as he finds he has the most control in the air.

-His favourite food is fish, preferably salmon.