Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

I'd like to point out that Waltzer is also a possible mod, but he hasn't posted in a while, so...

Also, are trainers allowed to get hurt, etc?

They are at Menap base.....only i am at the HQ like infront of the HQ you can interact with me.....

I would preferably like Psycho to take the trainer so all trainers are owned by different people. I just need a clear unanimous decision from both of you first.

Soul dashed through the trees,his vision getting blurrier every minute that passed. He was escaping from two vicious looking Albino Dragons.

"Ugh,Won't they ever get tired?",he thought.

Soul's body colors started to flicker and the two dragons were catching up on him,the route of trees soon disappeared and he was in front of a great waterfall.

He looked back and saw the dragons come nearer,his vision got blurred and he couldn't see a thing,his body weight suddenly got heavier and he fell in the waterfall.

He drifted on the shore of one of the beach,"Huh,where am I?"He said.

He saw two adult dragons moving towards him,they looked friendly,they picked him up and went to the 'Heraldic HQ'.

===================

Thats my 1st and only post Lawl.w

I've decided to get the sister RP up soon, we'll sort out problems along the way. I'm not sure if people should be allowed 4 dragons per RP or 4 dragons between both RPs. Also, if anyone would like a transferral of their character to the other RP, just let me know c:

Edited by Drakonspite

First, four each would be best since they're separate RPs.

Second, if you could transfer Keszpik and Luxiphere that would be nice.

Third, so was that a yes or a no on Scorpion?

It's a yes

EDIT: The sister RP is finally up! Go critique it plz :3

Edited by Drakonspite

Waltzer, you posted in the wrong thread.

Whoo! Sister RP! Can't wait! I'll critique it when I have time. *Glares at homework*

Does anyone else feel that the trainers are getting too similar?

Scorpion: Short-tempered and gruff

Vorgi: Cruel, but suddenly nice to Luxiphere.

Brail: Demanding, but becomes nice when teaching.

Sepisc: Wise and kind until someone pisses him off too much.

(Scorpion is more of an assumption due to lack of posts)

I wouldn't say too similar. Yes, they're all kinda mean, but they can be pretty different.

You were pretty close to home with Scorpion, but she does get nicer. She was only peeved in her first post because all the Warriors forgot training (not a good first impression)

Vorgi I see as this angry beast who had a terrible history (hinted several times). I doubt her status as Trainer was granted recently, as I would never trust a hatchling with her. And I'm amazed she hasn't got the boot for her latest heist.

I think Brail is socially awkward and so can only really interact via arguments and insults. Sometimes he can get over this, however, and can turn out to be a pretty nice guy.

Sepisc is the oldest and wisest Trainer. He is also the kindest, but he strains himself to be as patient as he is and overworking him can cause him to lose this restraint he tries to keep and becomes a somewhat bully.

Pretty diverse. They're just all grumpy, that's all.

I wouldn't say too similar. Yes, they're all kinda mean, but they can be pretty different.

You were pretty close to home with Scorpion, but she does get nicer. She was only peeved in her first post because all the Warriors forgot training (not a good first impression)

Vorgi I see as this angry beast who had a terrible history (hinted several times). I doubt her status as Trainer was granted recently, as I would never trust a hatchling with her. And I'm amazed she hasn't got the boot for her latest heist.

I think Brail is socially awkward and so can only really interact via arguments and insults. Sometimes he can get over this, however, and can turn out to be a pretty nice guy.

Sepisc is the oldest and wisest Trainer. He is also the kindest, but he strains himself to be as patient as he is and overworking him can cause him to lose this restraint he tries to keep and becomes a somewhat bully.

Pretty diverse. They're just all grumpy, that's all.

I guess that I only made Brail mad and angry because before I posted someone said that Brail was mad and angry soo... smile.gif

Soul dashed through the trees,his vision getting blurrier every minute that passed. He was escaping from two vicious looking Albino Dragons.

"Ugh,Won't they ever get tired?",he thought.

Soul's body colors started to flicker and the two dragons were catching up on him,the route of trees soon disappeared and he was in front of a great waterfall.

He looked back and saw the dragons come nearer,his vision got blurred and he couldn't see a thing,his body weight suddenly got heavier and he fell in the waterfall.

He drifted on the shore of one of the beach,"Huh,where am I?"He said.

He saw two adult dragons moving towards him,they looked friendly,they picked him up and went to the 'Heraldic HQ'.

===================

Thats my 1st and only post Lawl.w

Would you be okay With Soul starting out in a medical ward, or sick bay? Thats where i'm planning to plop in derrick. And I'd be able to instantly interact with you at that rate.

I edited my reserved post in the IC

Character Colors--

These colors are not necessarily unusable by any new members, but are here for viewing.

Warriors--

Soul - Waltzer - Green

Jiiva - Psycho Cat - Teal

Derrick - Melomancer - Unknown

Glen - GreatDragon - #33CC99

Mages--

Eclipse - Drakonspite - Deepskyblue

Luxiphere - Psycho Cat - Darkviolet (Luxiphere is in Revolution of an Oligarchy)

Axel - Tiga - Green

Mockingbird - gloryKAT - Navy

Healers--

Somniall - Psycho Cat - Dodgerblue

Eliza - Drakonspite - Burlywood

Tacticians--

Keszpik - Psycho Cat - Darkslategrey (Keszpik is in Revolution of an Oligarchy)

Alique - KoalaNoob - Darkgreen

Gemini - Tiga - Red

Deliospithicallia - Drakonspite - Navy

Divine Lady - Lothuialel - Violet

Trainers--

Scorpion - Psycho Cat - Steelblue

Vorgi - Drakonspite - Red

Sepisc - KoalaNoob - Grey

Brail - Tiga - Grey

Sorry for bothering you, Cat, but can you change Alique's color back to green? I didn't like the way dark green looked.

Dibs on orange!

I don't think you can claim something. I used green and gray, but Tiga wanted them as well so we have to share.

Yeah, I was just stating that I would like to use it.

"Dibs" means to claim something, so there could have been better word choice for that tongue.gif